[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

(Oct. 10, 2010  2:23 PM)s200401150 Wrote: found a way to beat metro l drago,use a lower track than metro l drago and It cant steal any spin.

Assuming this is true since I also have the same issue, this is obvious considering the rubber cannot come in contact with another wheel. The only exception I see is if it is hitting against R145 or another stationary track that will not move. This essentially the same problem the combo I had Ozzy introduce for me which was LL Drago 100WD. It seems that is its only flaw besides high recoil at this time. Good observation though.
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:21 AM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Can you do test meteo ldrago ad145wd vs burn bull df145wd. I dont have the parts please do if you and try it against earth bull if you can.

Can you guys do test now please
I received my Meteo L Drago LW105LF today, and I was looking at the parts for a while, with the Pegasis 145D I had received the day before. Pegasis 145LF is huge.

Initially, I was thinking that some parts, specifically Tracks and Bottoms, will never be competitive simply because another pre-existing part is better at that particular role.

I'm looking at LF and it is a plastic version of R²F obviously, so will never provide the same speed as a rubber based Bottom. However, I think the fact that it is less likely to significantly wear down might be useful. One frustration I always had with RF/R²F was that with wear, not only is speed reduced, the actual Bottom's height is significantly decreased.

Considering that even the difference between 100 and 105 will cause a noticeable drop in win rate, it's something to bear in mind.
If Meteo L-Drago is a attack and zombie blade, wouldn't it become a bit OP?
(Oct. 15, 2010  7:00 PM)legoturtle92 Wrote: If Meteo L-Drago is a attack and zombie blade, wouldn't it become a bit OP?

it can still get knocked out so its not that OP.

and it can't steal spin G.Perseus left spin.
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:24 AM)Zackyblack12 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:21 AM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: Can you do test meteo ldrago ad145wd vs burn bull df145wd. I dont have the parts please do if you and try it against earth bull if you can.

Can you guys do test now please

can you guys please do. asked it 3 times still getting ignoredAngryDj - Disappointed ...
Stop spamming. Respect other people's decisions on whether they will use their beys or not.

there's already been lots of testing on Meteo L drago, if you'd look.
Dear average user: quit using the term 'zombie' horribly incorrectly.
Meteo L Drago does not have bearings. It does not have LAD. It is therefore not a zombie.
But it's left spin, that means it's a zombie because it steals spin!

sorry, had to be said.
haha yeah, no clue why everyone always associates 'Left Spin' with 'Zombie'.
So let me get this straight, there are two different Drago blades right? There is this Starter one, and then the one that has a clear plastic ring and the metal isn’t colored. Is there a big difference? And why is it going for $30 on eBay?? Anyway it looks awesome.
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:42 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: So let me get this straight, there are two different Drago blades right? There is this Starter one, and then the one that has a clear plastic ring and the metal isn’t colored. Is there a big difference? And why is it going for $30 on eBay?? Anyway it looks awesome.
There are actually three L Drago Beyblades : L Drago 105F, Lightning L Drago 100HF, and Meteo L Drago LW105LF. There are indeed some considerable differences between each.
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:42 AM)ZeroVirus Wrote: So let me get this straight, there are two different Drago blades right? There is this Starter one, and then the one that has a clear plastic ring and the metal isn’t colored. Is there a big difference? And why is it going for $30 on eBay?? Anyway it looks awesome.
There are actually three L Drago Beyblades : L Drago 105F, Lightning L Drago 100HF, and Meteo L Drago LW105LF. There are indeed some considerable differences between each.

I see, so I take it I was probably just using a L Drago 105F, and the other versions are more powerful. Thanks for clearing that up for me Kai V, your a real help! So is this "starter" blade (Meteo L Drago) only realeased in Japan at the moment? I can't find any english ones.
It won't be released by hasbro for a long time.
This is a zombie beyblade it steals other's beyblade's spin and use it for itself. (it can only do it to right spin beys)
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:06 PM)TylerPT Wrote: This is a zombie beyblade it steals other's beyblade's spin and use it for itself. (it can only do it to right spin beys)
I believe that is not what a zombie is. It can steal spin and most of the time make a tie, but it is not a zombie.
(Oct. 16, 2010  6:06 PM)TylerPT Wrote: This is a zombie beyblade it steals other's beyblade's spin and use it for itself. (it can only do it to right spin beys)

That's not what defines a zombie, though.
i suppose you based that combo of lvj's moomoo hurricane
Considering I've been trying to find a use for T125 since it's induction: No.

Not to mention: Dirge made a thread about MF LLDrago T125RF back in 2009, so..
My Sonokong Meteo L Drago Beylauncher L has a shorter string than my Takara Tomy L Drago / Lightning L Dragos.
That must suck ♥ luckily I got a TT one Smug
(Oct. 17, 2010  9:04 PM)♥ Wrote: My Sonokong Meteo L Drago Beylauncher L has a shorter string than my Takara Tomy L Drago / Lightning L Dragos.

If I may ask by how much exactly?
An older mold of the Beylaunchers maybe?

I remember in the older Reshuffle Sets (Killer Gemios and Thermal Pisces) that the Beylaunchers string length were shorter than regular ones now.