[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

I just got a new Meteo L Drago from mail, tested a couple combos with 90/100 RF/WF/LF but none of the combos seem to work as well as Lightning for attack. Has anyone else done testing on Meteo?
I'm posting here for now until someone/or me got a thread up in the customization thread.
(Oct. 01, 2010  5:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2010  4:41 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: i have read so many corrections ween people say its not meteor, well your wrong it is METEOR as stated by ryuuga in episodes 77 it is Meteor Ldrago as he calls it and the fact it comes out of a meteor and he appears in a meteor shower so yes that is the 'anime' name and the only reason the wheel name was changed to Meteo is because of Takara's personal choice it is Meteor L drago and why did i post this........because episode 77 is EPIC and to just clear that up.
... From what I remember, he said : "meteoerudorago", which is Meteo L Drago. Even if what you heard is correct, it does not matter at all because it is supposed to be based on the toy, and the toy is called Meteo L Drago. This topic is for the toy.

Actually kai it is not all of it is based off the Manga ween it comes down to it all and if you listen to him he says Meteor if you listen and i have checked and besides that name fits it better in both the anime and manga, also it has a much better ring to it dont you think and besides most company make carp brained calls on stuff like that.
(Oct. 01, 2010  5:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: In that video doesn't Blader DJ say Meh-tay-oh anyways?
Blader DJ is the final word.

in that episode The blader DJ never talks about ryuuga so that just proved you wrong there
wow, may you post a link to see this episode, if it is on the net? i may cnt understand a bit of japanese, bt to see L- Drago in-action, will be Great!!! thank you
@bakuphoenix - he meant blader DJ says that in the corocoro vid, not the anime episode. Stop being arrogant and accept the fact that the box says meteo, so the blade is called meteo for all of us normal people living in the real world, not obsessing with the anime.

Truthinthenight - this topic is for discussing the blade, not the anime, if you want there's an anime thread, go there.
(Oct. 01, 2010  6:06 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: Actually kai it is not all of it is based off the Manga ween it comes down to it all and if you listen to him he says Meteor if you listen and i have checked and besides that name fits it better in both the anime and manga, also it has a much better ring to it dont you think and besides most company make carp brained calls on stuff like that.

Perhaps an actual Japanese speaker can enlighten you..... In episode 77 of Metal Fight Beyblade: Explosion, Ryuuga vividly refers to his newly upgraded Bey as "me-te-o e-ru-do-ra-go", or in kana, メテオエルドラゴ, for those of you who can read this.

As such, it's referred to as "Meteo LDrago" 「メテオエルドラゴ」 on spoken commercials and campaigns in the Coro-Coro magazine.

One more thing: this discussion is for the product itself, as Kai-V has mentioned. Perhaps this should be continued in the Beyblade Anime/Manga Random Thoughts Thread iirc, and if you desire to discuss about this further.
(Oct. 01, 2010  4:41 AM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: Actually kai it is not all of it is based off the Manga ween it comes down to it all and if you listen to him he says Meteor if you listen and i have checked and besides that name fits it better in both the anime and manga, also it has a much better ring to it dont you think and besides most company make carp brained calls on stuff like that.

Well how about this...
IT SAYS "METEO" ON THE BOX.
Also, no, the anime is not a commercial for the manga; it is a commercial for the toys. In any case, it is written "meteo erudorago" in the manga too. You probably just thought you heard "Meteor" ...
(Sep. 29, 2010  7:23 AM)teku66 Wrote: there needs to be a test between the two hws drago's to see which one is superior. because both have really strong features. plus if meteo ever went against a drago blade, the spin stealing feature would not work and then we can see if its actually worth getting compared to lightning.
IF your launch is powerful you win by out spin because the rubber makes more friction and slows both beys quickly
Just saying, it would be good if anyone tests if it is good for smash at high altitude. Looks like meteo may have some potential in smash, but with low height tracks, the rubber gets in the way. Could it be possible?
Wow it really can spin steal amazingly, I've seen enough of stamina regain to persuade me to actually but it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Oecr4jhKA - WINS BY HAND LAUNCH!!

Wow. bought it.
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:08 PM)TehKevinBeY Wrote: Wow it really can spin steal amazingly, I've seen enough of stamina regain to persuade me to actually but it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Oecr4jhKA - WINS BY HAND LAUNCH!!

Wow. bought it.

But that's not a very good combo it's up against.... The bottom is awful and it seems to have a metal face meaning lower stamina, but it's still mighty impressive.
I cant wait to test this blade out with WD.

drool.

C'mon dimsum, make the shipping come faster!
Wow my favorite beyblade,
if you would compare Meteo LDrago and Lightning LDrago's launchers Meteo LDrago's launcher is 2 cm longer than Lightning LDrago
(Sep. 19, 2010  8:07 AM)AkirasDaddy Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  7:38 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Uhm. The string for the BeyLauncher-L that came with Meteo is longer than both my first BeyLauncher-L and my regular BeyLauncher...

mine too 2cm longer than Lightning's BeyLauncher-L

Meteo Ldrago, we know.
i'm quite sure that this wasn't posted yet so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0pzW35cxxE&NR=1

it looks so sexy!!!! (even in low quality video)
^ Wow, I'd hoard that. But something tells me that I would never use something of that caliber of rarity, hahah. Black definitely makes the LDrago lineup look awesome~
The long awaited review for this bey...

I've had this video made about a month earlier, but then my computer crashed...
Can you do test meteo ldrago ad145wd vs burn bull df145wd. I dont have the parts please do if you and try it against earth bull if you can.
Very nice vid Oki.

Thanks!
(Jul. 11, 2010  10:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hmm... it's still called LDrago. I wonder if it's going to be the same clear wheel, or if it's like Galaxy Pegasis...

EDIT: Looking at the picture, it's probably a different clear wheel.

It doesn't look "clear."
...It doesn't necessarily have to be clear. It's just the name of a part.

Hamburgers aren't always made of ham. Majority of it is beef.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:40 AM)chaosfreek Wrote: It doesn't look "clear."
That post is three months old. Of course Daegor42 knows that L Drago II is opaque now.
found a way to beat metro l drago,use a lower track than metro l drago and It cant steal any spin.
tests proving this?