[Product]  BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS

I believe I've tried quite a few launching ways, both touching the plastic and touching the rubber. None of which have changed the way in which it spins. Rather annoying as it just spins quickly in the middle.
The plastic has to wear away a bit first. Just keep using it, and try to bank/slide shoot as often as possible..
What exactly does D125 do?
Is it good for Attack or Stamina?
Its supposed to be good for defence but its too low it makes very little contact.
Please use the ask a question get an answer thread next time.
(Jan. 28, 2010  7:35 PM)Benkei Wrote: A few ideas:
Censor Sharp
Centre Sharp
Change Sharp
Circle Sharp
Cone Sharp
Connect/Connection Sharp
Convert Sharp
Cut Sharp

coat sharp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has rubber onthe side and a plastic tip
That post is months old. Look at the dates before posting.
look at the date!!!!!!!! Seriously idiotic.

Something tells me that Benkei just might know about it now that it's become common knowledge.
looks pretty impressive too bad its not out here yet Unhappy
Its actually Coat(ed) Sharp. And its defeats galaxy pegasis in am match...I tried it 3 times and each time it won.
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:09 AM)Alien001 Wrote: Its actually Coat(ed) Sharp. And its defeats galaxy pegasis in am match...I tried it 3 times and each time it won.
^
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That post is months old. Look at the dates before posting.

Most people have been calling it coated sharp anyway (if you have been using proper english syntax of course)
I really want to get this blade but what the difference between this one and aurora also it nearly impossible to find the anime characters laucnher he uses how do u find a green one anyway for osplay.
There is no difference between them. except for colour.
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:07 AM)Pyro Wrote: There is no difference between them. except for colour.

also it has mold 2 of ray Cute
Hmm, i'm beginning to question CS usability, it is infinitely useful, but its part of the sharp series and it suffers from balance issues, but when knocked off balance it gains aggressive movement. Also, I just wanted to test this out: :andrew: :dj:
Your post really made no sense, littlechipz.
I have to agree with Momiji, and what did that even mean?
I assume what he meant was it is a top tier part with no top tier use XD and of course that isn't true Cute
Actually Aurora version has 2nd mold which has capability to reduce opponent speed ( I heard this on a site and a video) and the CS has clear rubber which I think doesn't gets rubbed down as I has some plastic mixed in rubber to make clear rubber.
hmmm it'd be good if there was a part like wcb wide coat ball it'd be top tier for defence
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:35 PM)Alien001 Wrote: Actually Aurora version has 2nd mold which has capability to reduce opponent speed ( I heard this on a site and a video) and the CS has clear rubber which I think doesn't gets rubbed down as I has some plastic mixed in rubber to make clear rubber.

Has anyone been able to confirm this?
(Dec. 14, 2010  10:34 PM)MaverickSora Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2010  2:35 PM)Alien001 Wrote: Actually Aurora version has 2nd mold which has capability to reduce opponent speed ( I heard this on a site and a video) and the CS has clear rubber which I think doesn't gets rubbed down as I has some plastic mixed in rubber to make clear rubber.

Has anyone been able to confirm this?

yes it is confirmed , look through the whole thread next time
Any Wheel spinning the same direction as the opponent will get their (and their opponent's) spin reduced. Ray mold 2 really makes no difference.

The rubber on that clear CS is just known to be slightly more durable, it will still wear down when you spin it at such high RPMs. Also, you don't have to mix plastic with rubber to make clear rubber...
^ Thanks for clearing that up diamond!
And here I was about to splash out some cash to buy it XD
Does Ray 2nd mold come with SonoKong Starter version as well as Booster? And does this 1st mold mean serious breakage problems? Because I'm a pretty reckless blader, I've destroyed TWO of my WB tips by battling so I want to know if this Ray 1st mold will break easily.
I do not really remember seeing a broken Ray anywhere on the Internet.