[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

Really? Oh wow, these mistakes are becoming more frequent lately..
Maybe they're using some new staffs?

Anyway, the attack mode somewhat reminds me of Sagittario wheel......
Is anyone here wants a Flash Sagittario B: D ?
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:52 PM)cool dude ginka Wrote: Is anyone here wants a Flash Sagittario B: D ?

That sounds like an absolutely terrible combination.
cool dude ginka I don't think that make's any sense...
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: cool dude ginka I don't think that make's any sense...
Not making sense ? I think it could be good as B: D is good for stamina and it can improve sagittario's stamina.
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:31 PM)cool dude ginka Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:08 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: cool dude ginka I don't think that make's any sense...
Not making sense ? I think it could be good as B: D is good for stamina and it can improve sagittario's stamina.

But Flash isn't circular like Phantom, so it would be more out of balance, making B : D less effective than it should be...

That way. we can even put B:D on a wheel like Storm and "improve" its stamina. But the point is that Storm isn't a good Stamina wheel. So making a Stamina combo out of it makes no sense.

You're post makes no sense because Flash Sagittario is not yet released. So we don't really know how good it is for Stamina. And considering Flash's shape, AD145WD would be a better choice. But that's just a guess, we'll have to wait until its released.
Those smash points are still present even if it is in stamina mode but in my opinion, Takara-Tomy would not make a mode on the metal wheel that does not match the name... I guess it might have minimal contact points when in stamina mode. I would like to test out the stamina and smash capability of the Metal Wheel when I get it.
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:42 PM)Relic Wrote:

That way. we can even put BGrin on a wheel like Storm and "improve" its stamina. But the point is that Storm isn't a good Stamina wheel. So making a Stamina combo out of it makes no sense.

You're post makes no sense because Flash Sagittario is not yet released. So we don't really know how good it is for Stamina. And considering Flash's shape, AD145WD would be a better choice. But that's just a guess, we'll have to wait until its released.
Yeah, I think Relic is right as he said that flash sagittario is not released we cant say anything but as flash sagittario's 4D Energy ring is round like phantom's energy ring and I think BGrin is good for circular fusion wheel or energy ring. Let's hope for the best for this bey.

You have watch TT's ADs and cartoons for too much.

B : D is not really good in stamina, as S is really bad in balance (Don't tell me in S2D mode).

Besides, we don't know if Flash is really good at stamina, it may own other special abilities that we don't know.
For a post that is actually useful and relevant :

Sagittario II weighs 3.3 grams.
Flash weighs 45.6 grams.

The underside is completely filled in :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11167...84641.html
And if you compare with S130, Flash is quite large :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11167...94749.html
Oh wow! That's so cool! Been a while since I saw MWs with their undersides filled. I am impressed. Smile

As for the weight, oh wow! Sagittario weighs 3.3g! If this has good weight distribution, then we finally have a new CW for Defense/Stamina!!!
And even Flash has enough amounts of weight.

I am pretty much impressed with those!
Thanks for the updates, Kai-V. Smile
Wow, this seems to be changing the excitement for this definitely. Thanks, Kai-V!

I'm really now interested in this.
(Feb. 17, 2012  4:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh wow! That's so cool! Been a while since I saw MWs with their undersides filled. I am impressed. Smile

As for the weight, oh wow! Sagittario weighs 3.3g! If this has good weight distribution, then we finally have a new CW for Defense/Stamina!!!
And even Flash has enough amounts of weight.

I am pretty much impressed with those!
Thanks for the updates, Kai-V. Smile

Janstarblast, if you want to know about flash sagittario and his specification go here http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Sagittario_230WD . And going for weigh 3.3 gm for energy ring & 45.6 gm for fusion wheel ! And according to me 230 weigh 4.1 gm & WD weigh 0.71. So it's gonna be really heavy,total for about 53.71 gm ! A very good bey for defense and I bet it is a defense type bey. I suggest RDF (rubber defense flat) instead of WD (wide defense) as RDF is an odd combination of shapes to hypothetically form a tip with both Defense and Attack abilities.

I don't know what do you mean to do, but anyway, I'd never refer to that site. The info given on that site is quite average, but they are certainly trying to improve...
Also, avoid giving out links of that site around here. I think its not allowed or something.
Thanks for your concern, though. Smile
It is not prohibited, but there is simply no point at all in doing so when everything is already posted here, and sometimes it is posted here first too. If you just read this thread or look at pictures, then you do not need to go elsewhere ...
(Feb. 17, 2012  4:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For a post that is actually useful and relevant :

Sagittario II weighs 3.3 grams.
Flash weighs 45.6 grams.

The underside is completely filled in :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11167...84641.html
And if you compare with S130, Flash is quite large :
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/image-11167...94749.html

As of this post, I want to see this tested for attack the moment someone gets it.

Dead Serious, (suitableface) flash sagittario2 ch120 R2F. In attack mode. Might be horrible or recoily, ovals often are, but it's a decent shape for an attacker.

H145 and GB145 if they align correctly.

I may even end up buying this eventually, haha.
this is totally awesome even though it does look like two flame wheels put together like kai-v said but it sucks that it has the same spin track and performance tip as flame byxis. i think they should have put a gold T125 spin track with SWD performance tip
It looks kinda good, I guess.... 45.6g also is quit good, I'll wait and see what it do first and decide to buy or not when Zero G release.
Flash looks like it will be fun to use. Hopefully since this is one of the last 4D beyblades it will have some uses. 45.6 Grams is a good weight. Maybe it will have decent defense.
i agree with dark mousy it sould be a good balance type with a decent defense and tons of stamina
(Feb. 17, 2012  7:33 PM)kingleone29 Wrote: i agree with dark mousy it sould be a good balance type with a decent defense and tons of stamina

It looks like it will have a lot of recoil tho. I guess we will have to wait to test it when it comes out.
This thing looks like it could significantly increase the likelihood of parts breakage. From how ovular it is.

Oh Dark Wolf~~ I think I found the perfect battle for you....
he has resemblence to flame byxis and inferno sag. combined