[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

that Bey looks epic, from what little I read it sounds amazing, honestly though I would probably switch out the face bolt & possibly energy ring & replace it with wolf to make Flash Wolf
(Feb. 17, 2012  10:03 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: he has resemblence to flame byxis and inferno sag. combined
Inferno sagitario is a hybrid metal system version of the metal system sagitario 145S, which when flash sagitario is in survival mode, looks very similar.
Uncustomized tests could not be any less meaningful, especially in that particular matchup.

There are Nine Bows on Flash Sagittario... one on the face's eye(with the arrow through it), two shaped on the CW, two made of stickers on the CW, and two on both the metal frame and the core...

I am witholding any judgement about this one until I see how it performs realistically... I do like the way the MW looks, overall.
At least give credit to phoen1x when posting his videos...

It died because WD was making it wobble, but the stamina was decent in the second match. Definitely has attack potential though, or at least *Counter-Smash, thanks Hazel.

Still looks pretty bad, though the CW is unexpectedly orange.
"Counter-Smash" is probably the term you appeared to be grasping for there, Ga.
(Feb. 17, 2012  11:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: At least give credit to phoen1x when posting his videos...

YouTube will redirect you to the original video if you click the video when playing.
Flash + any low track would be really interesting. Not just competitively, but for fun.
(Feb. 17, 2012  11:43 PM)Hazel Wrote: "Counter-Smash" is probably the term you appeared to be grasping for there, Ga.

Ah yes, thanks. Fixed. Smile
Flash Sagitario 230WD.
Clear wheel/Energy ring:
3 grams
Metal frame:
23 grams
Core:
23 grams
Overall weight:
55 grams

I will be testing it in a moment.
That's not a bad weight, but it's not the best weight either. Hopefully it'll perform well.

Thanks Leviath Smile
For a bottom i might suggest a track that is like gb145 where the balls stay inside when u launch it but when it loses momentum the balls spread out or a track i drew out. i call it sb145 Swinging Balls smash opponents and increase balance. they are metal balls attached to the base of the track by strings. if it were on flash sagitario its similar to the c145 of flame sagitario but amped up.
for a tip i would put something that is free spiinning like es or ewd
Pictures:
Face bolt:
Clear Wheel:
Metal frame:
Core:
Stamina mode:
Attack mode:
230 & WD
Overveiw:
Stamina mode
Attack mode

Ugh.... i somehow didnt get the poster of the ZeroG series when I bought this.......It is said that theres gonna be some new info on the back of the poster.
looks very.. odd but im still loving it! but srsly. could ther have been any worse color for the tip and track! Lol
I have one question before i begin testing Flash.What do you go against defense and stamina tests?I pretty much know about attack tests...... I think.
(Feb. 18, 2012  3:06 AM)Leviath Wrote: I have one question before i begin testing Flash.What do you go against defense and stamina tests?I pretty much know about attack tests...... I think.

To test a combination's Defense, you take the top-tier Attack customization, practice with it so that you really master it, and then you use it against Flash [ ].

To test a combination's Stamina, take a top-tier Stamina customization, mirror all the parts except the Metal Wheel, alternate launches, switch the Bottoms midway.

And post comparative results for the Defense test. Show us how the top-tier Attack customization you chose does against a top-tier Defense combination, in your hands.
Seems like it can be used with Diablo... just saying.
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:20 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Seems like it can be used with Diablo... just saying.

What can ?
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:20 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Seems like it can be used with Diablo... just saying.

What can ?

Flash metal frame + core. It has those four "protrusion-like" stuff inside of the wheel just like Diablo
In any case, it is illegal anyway. A lot of parts fit in 4D, however they are all illegal.
Thank you for those pictures, Leviath. I really do like the way this looks, after all... especially with the CW being a very nice orange color instead of that nasty yellow.
Ughh Attack Mode looks Really Weird Uncertain Just a question, is it actually legal to just use the core and without the frame ?
No such thing is now nor ever will be legal for any 4D Beyblade.
It is illegal as far as I know and would only make the bey worse.. (less weight, weight distribution is out the window, really)
That core is surely sexy.