[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

I don't mind seeing 230 again but WD? Enough already. I know I can customize but seeing WD in so many releases just isn't right.
Meh. TT could've done a bit better than 230 wd. Too bad they didn't create something like Metal Eternal Sharp or slap on BGrin or TH170 PD instead. But Flash looks like it could have some smash.

Actually when I think about it, 230 wd is a bit fitting for flash because flash is flame's upgrade and 230wd was first introduced with flame. Kai-V could also be right about Japan/China or some other place not being able to get flame byxis.
Considering that 230 is still a bit of a top-tier for stamina, I could use all the help I can get with 230.

I just hope Flash doesn't end up like an adjustment for me, just like Kreis...
here are the mode changes of flash
here are the parts
Oh cool, a clear 230WD.

Still doesn't change how Kenta will use this/my opinion on TT recycling the parts...
That 230 looks like someone was smoking with it. That's a putrid color saturation issue.

Eh, nice ultra-wide wheel. But I was looking forward to a low-hanging, free-spinning wheel (basically claw).
230 looks really cool in that colour, but that Attack Mode looks incredibly stupid compared to the Stamina Mode. It is as if you just took the free transformation tool on Photoshop and you enlarged the picture's height without modifying its width ...
OK, but think about those 2 giant arms swinging around to knock out unsuspecting stamina beys...
Okay, now I really want Flash Sagittario, just for the 230 and Flash. It is seemingly unpredictable...
I feel like the clear color scheme is supposed to produce some illusion of a flying saucer. Awesome!
I quite like the clear 230WD. I may get this just for the clear 230WD.
Stamina mode is really neat, those two bows on either side.. Could be worth-while competitively, too.

Attack mode in most non-attack releases so far just seem like the recoil-y design really not needed or at all useful.. Ugly Sister, really.
Pretty Cool.... Stamina mode looks like Kenta glued the inferno wheel to the flame wheel haha.. I like the attack mode I wonder what its width is in either mode?
[Image: flashsagittariomocko.jpg]

And I think I did not even exaggerate enough compared to Flash's Attack Mode ...

More seriously, somehow Stamina Mode (?) looks very thick in the last pictures here :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...230wd.html
Ill buy two tommorow so i can test it.Can anyone tell me what other wheel is needed for each test?I might as well go fetch them too.....
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:15 AM)Leviath Wrote: Ill buy two tommorow so i can test it.Can anyone tell me what other wheel is needed for each test?I might as well go fetch them too.....

You should look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
I wonder how much the new Sagittario II 4D Clear Wheel would weigh...
Holy carp Flash does look thick.

You know, I thought it was a fully clear 230 and WD. Now it looks like somebody's teeth after they smoked, drank coffee and then brushed multiple times. :\ /hopesgoneagaindammitTT
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You know, I thought it was a fully clear 230 and WD. Now it looks like somebody's teeth after they smoked, drank coffee and then brushed multiple times. :\ /hopesgoneagaindammitTT
My Crystal Draciel S looked just like that as soon as I took it out of its packaging.

Personally, I still think it looks cool. Not sure if it's worth me buying, but yeah.

I was hoping it would be more Basalt Horogium 145WD clear, not this clear.

Hopefully it could be rectified, or was simply a mistake due to bad lighting, but chances of correction are dwindling into single digits now...
(Feb. 17, 2012  8:48 AM)Leviath Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/informa.../bb126.jpg

.........wut its defence type !?

TAKARA-TOMY has their own system for rating their bey types. While Stamina is usually in line with WBO's definition, their Attack & Defense definitions completely elude our understanding.

Hopefully, in the future, we'll find out how and why they characterize them as such.
(Feb. 17, 2012  8:55 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2012  8:48 AM)Leviath Wrote: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/informa.../bb126.jpg

.........wut its defence type !?

TAKARA-TOMY has their own system for rating their bey types. While Stamina is usually in line with WBO's definition, their Attack & Defense definitions completely elude our understanding.

Hopefully, in the future, we'll find out how and why they characterize them as such.

Thats actually just a mistake the box clearly states stamina type