[Product]  BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

Guys, this speculation/speculation about speculation is ridiculous. I think it is a good time to drop the arrow thing.

arrows do not necessarily mean horns..
I don't see how we got into fragility but seriously, this kind of discussion shouldn't take place here.. Maybe Beyblade Random Thoughts?

The only thing that seems to be different about the face is an explosion behind the eyes. Maybe that's where the "Flash" comes in.

One thing I like is that Clear Wheel is more of a fiery orange, rather than a ugly yellow, but it could just be the lighting.

Yes, like almost everyone else said the Flash Wheel looks disappointing; it looks like they smushed together two Flame Wheels with arrows pointing in all directions. Hopefully a cool 4D Bottom/Track/Tip makes up for it.
Thank you for another identical comparison. Nice to know Apple's come in various colors. Pardon me for snapping again...

For a new point of view in my own territory, glad to see the Face still being simple.

What was said about three-sided wheels now?

Flash is relevant to fire, as it's also native to Light. What's news from this?
There is really nothing new with the Face except a yellow paint splatter/explosion/flash in its background ...
http://ameblo.jp/yu-yu0725n-chan/image-1...06665.html
It's almost like Kenta got sick of waiting for his beyblade to transform into a 4D bey and just glued another flame wheel on top.

Kinda wish they'd made another Libra instead and released the Libruhhh face.

(Jan. 20, 2012  1:28 AM)Hazel Wrote: Pegasis jumping, Kerbecs having a pointed method of attack make sense... the Basalt one is the one that thematically confuses me most.

Clock hands.
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:14 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Yeah arrows would be nice. Maybe when the Bey slows down arrows protrude out?? Hahaha.
It would be pointless, unless they make the track height like 230.....

Of coz we still don't know where it will have track and bottom or a 4D bottom yet.
I rather we don't speculate too much about that at the moment.

Also, I think that the Sagiitario's FACE MARK is a bit cooler than the first one. It gives me a rather strong impression that it is powerful or of some sort. Anyways, glad to see this updates, thanks Mistress Kai-V.
making an other "original" 4D bottom is getting more and more difficult. I would be very surprised if Sagittario actually came with one. If so, when it would be "sagittarioish" too, I would idolise TT even more than I am doing now.

I am just hoping it isn't comming with another 145WD. If so, the opposite, TT would lose some respect of mine and I would get mad.
I hope the Metal is heavier like Basalt, and maybe (seeing the WD was brought up) an EWD but with a metal spike instead of the plastic. Another thought a tip similar to DS which allows more movement and more solid defense but also maintains Sagitario's attributes of being a stamina bey.
Yet again, I don't think Takara-Tomy could cut it out with the 4D bottoms for good without a few indispensable ideas of their own being finally used.

Would everyone stop complaining about them if there was a Metal Defense 4D bottom with this Beyblade? I mean one with BOTH Rubber and Metal? I don't see Eee yet...

Also, considering Kreis Cygnus' similarities to Diablo Nemesis ("Spinning" metal wheel) and the partial free spinning- I wouldn't be surprised if it could switch between sharp to extreme flat (like X-D can). Really not saying it is possible yet, though probability suggests so.
yush
Finally, I can see the pic. Grin
Looks like a Flame underneath and like a top part of Scythe on top or something to me.
plzhavea4dbottom
or a gimmicky track, whatever works better ;D
Really liking the face. It's simple. But not TOO simple like Inferno's, which just had eyes - this is a bit more appealing to me than Inferno's/Sagittario.

(Jan. 20, 2012  1:28 AM)Hazel Wrote: ... the Basalt one is the one that thematically confuses me most.

Basalt = Rock
Rock = Throw it, and it hits hard
Hammer = Throw it, and it hits hard
simple!
I'm just praying that the 4D Bottom would be similar to Wolborg MS...Bearing Core. It would be a bearing that wasn't a failure, at least in 4D. So far, I see almost no interest...in fact, I see disappointment. Maybe the 4D wheel will surprise us with it's usefulness..hopefully.

It's up to the 4D Bottom...
>implying Bearing Drive
I highly doubt there will be another bearing based part. Regardless of probability.

Just the probability isn't high enough to even consider.

It certainly not "up to the 4D bottom" because we don't even know if there is going to be one in the first place.
(Jan. 21, 2012  2:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: yush
Finally, I can see the pic. Grin
Looks like a Flame underneath and like a top part of Scythe on top or something to me.
plzhavea4dbottom
or a gimmicky track, whatever works better ;D
Really liking the face. It's simple. But not TOO simple like Inferno's, which just had eyes - this is a bit more appealing to me than Inferno's/Sagittario.

(Jan. 20, 2012  1:28 AM)Hazel Wrote: ... the Basalt one is the one that thematically confuses me most.

Basalt = Rock
Rock = Throw it, and it hits hard
Hammer = Throw it, and it hits hard
simple!

I'd really like to see a new track, we've only had one new actual track in 4D, and that really disappoints me.

And as I said, the things on that xts bey are clock hands, look at the shape. I just assume the "hammer hit" thing is a poorly executed "Stop! HAMMER TIME!" pun.
You know, I think I also would prefer a track now that I think about it. TH170 is cool, but there should really be some more variety.
I don't think it is a Flame on Flame as you can see if you look closely the part of the bottom top part is a bit rounded.O.0
I've always loved Sagittario, I can't wait for this one.
(Jan. 21, 2012  3:09 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: I don't think it is a Flame on Flame as you can see if you look closely the part of the bottom top part is a bit rounded.O.0

We're saying that's what it looks like, not that it is just two flame wheels stacked one on top of the other...
Simply a bigger image, but it shows that the Clear Wheel seems quite cool :
http://ameblo.jp/piyoko74841019/image-11...42360.html
Yeah I'm really digging that Face. I love that orange colour it has, and the design seems to compliment the colour really well in my opinion.
Maybe a 4D bottom like F: S except better balance? like S:WD???

Semi:Wide Defense... ?
Flash Sagittario might not even have a 4D Bottom, so why would you say that ?
(Jan. 22, 2012  5:56 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Maybe a 4D bottom like F: S except better balance? like S:WD???

Semi:Wide Defense... ?

this got me thinking, what if it worked more like F:D, like it starts with a full WD but then the inner tip retracts through a hole (like the one that hold the actual eternal sharp in EWD) is and leaves a WD like tip with a hole in the middle. but this kinda thing would work better in reverse for LDD or MLD

all hypothetical of course
I'm hoping all of us can keep the speculation to a minimum..to avoid cluttering up this thread.
(Nov. 01, 2011  1:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Starter to be released on February 18th 2012, for approximately 998 yen.

Theoretically it looks like this, but that picture is so different to the usual render images that I will close this topic to avoid speculations on a suspicious picture :
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladestarter126.html
I was wandering what Flash Sagittario looked like.