[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

TT already has an amazing Smash Attacker which is VariAres.Also,I th!nk this has Defense capabilities,maybe when paired with Kronos?I have an exact theory how it works.
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: I've been in love with Kreis Cygnus ever since I saw the first renders of it, and the polished pictures only reinforce it.

My favorite colors, beautiful elegant designs, and a new MW mechanic are all just wonderful. I will probably be buying two of these, minimum.

HOw come! I love this just as well. We should open a site called "The Cygnus lover" *laugh* Just Joking.
But seriously, this bey is just great.
So I guest this would be the representative of neptune?
Kreis (something) ED145 ES = spinception
The all free spinning bey: Kreis Kronos ED145ES
(Dec. 15, 2011  9:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Those gaps in the Metal Wheel look great for gripping, so if the free-spinning part is made correctly (spins well, not just contacting like Scythe did), this could possibly break the metagame over its knee.

Hopefully your right! If it doesn't, Diablo Nemesis will have to be major good for me to be more interested in Beyblade. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Beyblade! XD
This beyblade is beautiful, I will buy three or more just to stare at them!
Tbh, I LOVE the Spinning Metal Wheel idea. But like ALOT of people have said. Why another 145WD?! I hope this'll be like Fang Leone. We mistook it for another piece. :p.
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1110...06181.html

Unless Coro-Coro also managed to make that mistake, I doubt it.
When I clearly confirm a piece of information, do not take me for an idiot.
The Fusion wheel looks like it's going to be a defense wheel since the fusion wheel is round but it's unknown how much it weighs. Thanks for the information Kai-V.
Might wait until Sonokong release this before buying it. Seems too risky at the moment.
He's probably using the Hasbro term for Metal Wheel...
(Dec. 22, 2011  3:54 PM)Kaiba Wrote: He's probably using the Hasbro term for Metal Wheel...
Didn't think about that....
This bey's really got me pumped up!
I can't wait for its release!
When was it again? (Not a question, I know the OP states the date. Just that I am impatient XD)
Seriously though, I strongly believe in the ______145WD release superstition. Earth, Basalt, etc. All have been good, and co-incidentally, all were top tier Defense wheels of their time. If this outdoes Duo's performance by any chance, its going to be a beautiful nightmare...
I know I'd be repeating this, but this bey is SO pretty! I'll be eyeing for the Giveaways, which is probably my only source of getting TT beys. XD jk!
If this outperforms duo, well it'll just kill the metagame until we have good attackers.
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:08 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: If this outperforms duo, well it'll just kill the metagame until we have good attackers.

VariAres and Blitz say hello.

Due to the free-spinning MW, though, this might cause them some problems. :\
kreis isn´t released, so we can´t say that it will be good or better than duo, for me it didn´t seems so recoilless how duo or death, but let´s wait

and we have good attackers (blitz, vari, beat)
Kreis ______ BD145CS says hello to me when I get this.I'm gonna get like 3 of this.One to be used,one for display,and one NIP.Perfect right?That's how I treat beautiful beys.This is a great hey with a cheap price.I'm certainly buying this.
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:12 PM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2011  5:08 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: If this outperforms duo, well it'll just kill the metagame until we have good attackers.

VariAres and Blitz say hello.

Due to the free-spinning MW, though, this might cause them some problems. :\
Sorry, I ment better attackers.

Also, Vari and blitz already have some trouble with duo.
Personally I don't think this will be much of a problem, unless it's (somewhat) heavy. I mean it's free spinning yeah, but think about it. When an attack bey hits this, it won't absorb the attack, but it will probably lessen the impact. Think about it. When the attacker hits, it won't spin around the free spinning MW, completely taking no effect whatsoever. If this is not true though, to defeat it, you will need something that goes fast and hits hard.
I.E. Blitz/Variares.
Tbh I'm in no way worried about this release. Might be a good part though.
@Raigeko- Same for me. Smile
I am not worried about this, as I expect this to be lighter in comparison to avoid more stress upon the free spinning shaft. If it must spin freely without friction, it should have less weight, and probably something in between for smooth movement. Smile
I am happy that Kries Cygnus will be released soon. I don't understand why people don't like the 145WD beys. Kinda puzzles me.
Nah, you misunderstood someone's post.
We actually like 145WD beys, because they have always come with top tier parts. Smile
Examples are Earth and Basalt. The top tier Defense/Stamina wheels of their time. Smile
Your speculations that kreis will be top tier 1 is only based on 2 other beys which were good, I think too that it will perform really good, but we can say that when we have seen how it performs
Well, we seriously hope that this be good, as the other 145WD beys were.
We never said that it will be top tier, just that we hope that its good; and keep up the superstition of 145WD releases being good. Smile
Should the 145WD hypothesis hold true, we will be delighted. That's just what we are saying. Smile
We do not form conclusions of it being top tier no matter what....