Dark Bladers-Professional Beyblade Team [Now accepting Trainees]

Not a riff raff team. Want to join us? You could judge yourself first, could ya? If you are good, join. If you're not, run away before I call the cops.

Division List:-
Division 13:-
Whatzzer(East Malaysia)(leader)-2nd place in Bey or May,1st Place in The Final Game
Aprizz...(Trainee)
Fariq-2nd place in The Final Game
Division 12:-(India)
BladingSpirit5-1st Place in Beyblade:Warfare in the shades
Beyblademonitor(Trainee)
Relic
?Mr.Mystery?
Division 10:-(Phillipines)
Delta BlazeTM

RULES:
1.Nothing!Enjoy the group~
Umm where do you live?
Just to see for a team but i'm already in one.
I live in Malaysia,same as Da'Z but I buy beys online since Malaysia don't really sell many beys
I need one more player for Division 13,your location must be in Malaysia.Oh yes,the 13th Division will be battling Da'z's and BlackDa'Z's cousin team on the end of September.There will be a video posted to show the battle
EDIT:Full for Division 13,sorry!
hey ill be team captin in san diego YEAH!!!
Really?Ok dude,youre up,youre on the 4th Division K?Oh yeah,please tell me the combo you usually use
[quote='Whatzzer' pid='596092' dateline='1301549829']
Hi,
Im from malaysia too. I buy beys online sometimes.I REALLY WANNA JOIN U!

The name's Justin
Can call me raven(its my favrouite nickname) Joyful_2
Sorry i dont really have a picture right now....
And please teach me anythin because im new Pinching_eyes_2

IF u can give me ur address then i can see you and we can discuss a few things.

AND when is the next tournament?
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:47 PM)Beyraven Wrote: And please teach me anythin because im new Pinching_eyes_2

IF u can give me ur address then i can see you and we can discuss a few things.

AND when is the next tournament?

I and benjohadi have planned to organize an WBO tournament in Kuching,Sarawak,coz we live there,if youre they,then join,its the first WBO tournament in Malaysia
(Apr. 26, 2011  10:53 PM)ventusbrawler Wrote: Hi can i join.

Give me your details
I can't go to kuching, if it's somewhere in in kl or selangor then I can go. Sori
Then you'll miss it,it's ok
Hey I found four persons for your team in selangor or kl. Both of them have beys,one more is gona buy.
Ther isn't any tournament in selangor or kl. Can u hold a tournament there?
There is,but only official TT Tournaments,check at Mid Valley or KLCC if I'm not mistaken
Ask them to join the WBO
Whatzzer, mind if u change the name of the team to deltabladers? If u can't then it's ok. Just a request.
And yes, I checked already. There is gonna be one in one Utama parkson which is today. One more in subang carefoure. And the beyblade metal fight international baku pre launch at empire gallery.
Am I leader of division 3?
leader division sanantonio username tron1 real name gavin age 9 side of town northeast almost ten this year motto smarter than the avrage kid sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cani join
When did I say you can choose your division rank?Division ranks are up to me and Da'Z.You get promoted to a better one if you get 1st,2nd or 3rd in any tournament
And tron1,where the heck is your groupm?You're getting the same problems like DARK WOLF WBBA
(May. 14, 2011  3:20 PM)Beyraven Wrote: Whatzzer, mind if u change the name of the team to deltabladers? If u can't then it's ok. Just a request.
And yes, I checked already. There is gonna be one in one Utama parkson which is today. One more in subang carefoure. And the beyblade metal fight international baku pre launch at empire gallery.
Am I leader of division 3?

PM Da 'Z,positions are all up to him
(May. 14, 2011  3:20 PM)Beyraven Wrote: Whatzzer, mind if u change the name of the team to deltabladers?

Sorry, Team Delta Bladers is already an official team here in the Philippines. It was official months ago
I never said you could change the name
Whatzzer, I from Selangor,Malaysia and I might join your group after a few days.
Eh?Stick loyal to your team
(Jun. 03, 2011  2:26 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Eh?Stick loyal to your team
No, because maybe we are planning to delete it cause we cannot meet up.
If you really want to join.PM Beyraven.He will be the team leader
hey even i wanna join n i am from india n as no 1 is frm ndia i will be d captain in india. k??
No way,Youre not even no.1,If you are,you should at least have some points.But honestly,I accept you in.Just a regular member though.I think I will invite some Warfare in the Shade winners to join.and they're the best from India