[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

awesome bey! i like its fusion wheel!
Quetzalcoatl have became legend.

Quetzalcoatl am become death.
(Jun. 21, 2011  12:42 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: this is a must get for me even if it means me spending £50 again
Since this is a starter set, there is no way it'd be that expensive.
Nice Bey, and and I haven't even gotten quetzalcoatl yet.
I like that TT is getting more creative on these MW's, but I wish they'd release a non-random booster 4D bey. Starting to get more LL2's than I need.

It's quite interesting to see a rubber variation on a Bottom we haven't seen in plastic form yet.

Thanks for the news Kai-V!
Thanks as always, Kai-V!
This bey looks amazing! Hmph! What went wrong, if they just called it Cancer.... Quetzalcoatl is a nice name, but too tough... Still, the image looks quite good! Would love to see larger images later, when it is nearing release...
RDF looks impressive! Might turn out better than CS!
Great looking! Hopefully this is similar to RSF.

Thanks for the information, Kai-V!
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:21 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Just adding on something else in the picture. There's an arrow going from "Bakushin" form to "Basalt" form, so this definitely means a mode change. I'm just guessing that the mode change will be used by moving around the Death wheel.

Basalt mode? Definitely looking into this when it comes out. Anyway, I wonder how RDF will perform? Thanks, Kai-V!
Literally, OH HOT DAMN!

For RDF, I'm thinking Metal Change Core, only rubber and in MFB style. This thing could easily be what CS was supposed to be among us, Attack and Defense, only with no wearing down required.
Thank you Kai-V. I'm gonna get this Bey and put a Cancer face on it! RDF sounds interesting I think its gonna be a Decent tip for defence. Anyway thanks!
I have a feeling that RDF will be a rubber defence/flat tip, based on the size of it. this might have the grip that WD lacks, and the balence RS lacks. if there is a mode change from attack to a kind of basalt mode, this might be an attack/defence bey! I'm not quite sure though, the pisture is kinda small and blurry Uncertain but thanks for the update kai-v!
Wow, this is awesome! Thanks, Kai-V! I hope that this will be as useful as the original Quetz was back then!

I think we shouldn't speculate on what RDF stands for.
My dream, she is forming!
QFT Kei, QFT. :V
Oh wow, DEATH? That's a bit, uhh, grim... RDF? Yummy, a cool new rubber tip. Rubber defense flat or something, I dunno. Still, that looks awesome, and I'm excited c:

Plastic around the rubber will be interesting, kinda a reversed CS. Hmmmh

Thanks very much, Kai-V
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:47 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Wow, this is awesome! Thanks, Kai-V! I hope that this will be as useful as the original Quetz was back then!

Quetz is outclassed by Leone and Pegasis of the Metal System beys so any notion of it's usefulness was mistaken.
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:09 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:47 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Wow, this is awesome! Thanks, Kai-V! I hope that this will be as useful as the original Quetz was back then!

Quetz is outclassed by Leone and Pegasis of the Metal System beys so any notion of it's usefulness was mistaken.

This is why I missed you.

As for what Mr. N said about not speculating, maybe, but we do have an image...
Quetzalcoatl is making a return, finally. Takara Tomy has gotten smart i guess? With requests of Quetzalcoatl, they decided to make a Quetzalcoatl beyblade? The bey itself looks awesome, except the color of Quetzalcoatl Clear Wheel seems Dull and Ugly Tongue_out. Death, however, seems weird of Quetzalcoatl to be paired with it...

RDF, More like RFS? Rubber Flat Sharp. Haha.

Thank you Kai-V for the AwEsOmE Update! GrinDD
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:09 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:

But didn't it take a while to figure this out? I mean, Quetz was top-tier for quite a while. How long did it take before it was considered totally outclassed?
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:42 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:21 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Just adding on something else in the picture. There's an arrow going from "Bakushin" form to "Basalt" form, so this definitely means a mode change. I'm just guessing that the mode change will be used by moving around the Death wheel.

Basalt mode? Definitely looking into this when it comes out. Anyway, I wonder how RDF will perform? Thanks, Kai-V!

I'm just calling it "Basalt" because that's what it looks like the picture, same with "Bakushin".
Hmm, Bakushin to Basalt, I could see that happening.
@Megablader9: Ages, but it was a mistake, it's really quite an average wheel for the most part. Good, but hey, even Sagittario would not be an unfair comparison. Pegasis and Leone are far superior, though.
Aah I was not expecting a 4D Quetz and such an awkward sounding bottom. Let's hope this surprise turns for the best.

Thank you very much Kai-V.
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:09 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Quetz is outclassed by Leone and Pegasis of the Metal System beys so any notion of it's usefulness was mistaken.

This is arguable (though I probably do agree with you), but to say "any notion of it's usefulness was mistaken" is a bit harsh.
Yeah kinda harsh.
I mean it worked alright because Defense was at such a low stage for such a long time.
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:04 AM)Hero Wrote: The general rule is "if it has rubber, it doesn't fail". Look at all the parts with rubber and try to prove me wrong.
F: D has rubber and it fails...

Thanks Kai-V for the information! A Quetz remake, yay! And I've always wanted Death wheel...
The rubber isn't making contact when it's failing though. Even then it's not entirely useless.

IMO what Mc Frown has said is fair, it was on the top tier list while better options were available. Still, maybe all notions of its usefulness weren't totally off, it's not bad by any measure.