[Product]  BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D

(Sep. 24, 2011  8:19 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I had to post this: LeeDraciel gets all credit, he posted it in the BeyFest III Thread but here you can see it all

So this proves that BGrin has great balance!
Now I want two Phantom Orions. One for official play and one for fun! But that. Was. Just. Amazing. Ly. Awesome! We still got a lot to see of BD's power. Btw was that Blitz with the long hair?
Yes he was, and do realize that B:D seems to be very durable..

I'm getting 3 because I thought it was not; oh well, those orders.. I wish this was up earlier.
That's insane. I just got an introduction to that kind of stuff in physics, but I was really surprised how far of an angle it could go on.
Yep, B: D was absolutely incredible, holding onto the straw completely impossibly!

Many Phantom combos can produce 7 minute solo spin times, it isn't just the B: D doing it after all, we tried it today at the UK tournament.
(Sep. 24, 2011  8:19 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I had to post this: LeeDraciel gets all credit, he posted it in the BeyFest III Thread but here you can see it all

[video]
Mind = blown
>dat balance

I just realized how much B:D resembles AS, but its taller and has more use....
AS was just never good, but the free spinning part on AS looks like the free spinning part on B:D. Does this mean AS had some use.
No, testing was done on AS and it was, as you said, never really good.
I was going to point that out myself, KCPJ, yeah. We never got enough testers for that combination so you can't really dispute it.
I was never introduced right to AS, but that seems like the only one I've seen so far. Seems the only reason B:D is better is the Bearing and the Height. It IS 26mm. So in track size, it would have been 260.
Yeah,but it kinda outdated now,because of all these attack types.
If you weak launch it is still perfectly viable. I think we should just keep going with the actual topic though.
Curious about the Bearing Drive system, it seems awesome.. Chief - Hmm ...
(Sep. 24, 2011  8:26 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: So this proves that BGrin has great balance!

That was proved days ago with a video showing that it does not even tip over when it stops spinning.
Its the fact its spinning on an axis (and my pure skill). Anything spinning fast enough will generate enough force to keep it on that axis, much like the earths rotation. The reason it falls off is because it slows down and loses that force. But both Phantom and B: D are truely amazing parts, had a lot of fun using them today it the UK tourney and look forward to seeing what combos appear once we have had more time to practice with them.
You know what someone should try? Spin Phantom B:D in your hand, grab the tip of B:D, and try to do a 360 degree rotation with the Beyblade. That's what my physics teacher did to teach us about that (and spinning things in general), except we used a biycicle tire. It's tough to move the axis of rotation when it's spinning, I'm wondering how much it is with Beyblades.

I learned that airplanes have something rotating in them for safetly.

----------
But on topic:

I'm assuming that Phantom produces some good flywheel effect because of the middle of the Beyblade being the PC Frame and the outside being the Metal Frame?

Can someone tell me if it does?
I think that is on topic, nonetheless. Could you describe what you mean: "and try to do a 360 Degree rotation"

rotate your body in a circular fashion. :V

pretend you're a beyblade and your head is the face and your feet are the tip: spin in the same position.
If you hold the Bearing Part of B : D, and spin the beyblade by hand, the Beyblade itself will spin, while the bearing Part does not.

Actually, if you launch it with a beylauncher on your bed, it will also have the same effect.

my test with Phantom
(Sep. 25, 2011  6:32 AM)LR Blader Wrote:

my test with Phantom
Thanks for doing this....
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver., another very rare CoroCoro-lottery version :
http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1101...28498.html

Are those eyes on Phantom just effects from CoroCoro or do you actually put stickers that look like that, hah ?

maybe Mani HK will be releasing it in the Beyblade 4D hong kong dvd version? because Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS black hole ver got released in Hong Kong by Mani HK along with the DVD.
(Sep. 25, 2011  4:36 PM)lovely Wrote: maybe Mani HK will be releasing it in the Beyblade 4D hong kong dvd version? because Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS black hole ver got released in Hong Kong by Mani HK along with the DVD.

You obviously cannot count on it.