[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

Im curious too. In kaizer's unboxing its the bigger tool. (only watched half of it) does it come with a launcher of some sort?
that set seems cool , I will buy it , but is the nightmare ring a attack ring?
(Aug. 11, 2011  12:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Since there are two modes, how about we star abbreviating them?
Assault Attack Mode - AAM
Barrage Attack Mode -BAM
I like BAM Tongue_out

Abbreviations are for lazy losers.

Not nesiserily : Eg- SOS, set name on yugioh cards are abbreviated: Eg- GENF
(Aug. 12, 2011  5:44 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: that set seems cool , I will buy it , but is the nightmare ring a attack ring?

It's labled as Balance, but its only use is defence but its not good anyway.
Hey, did anyone else get two EWDs - one functional EWD and then a EWD minus the eternal that came attached to the track? The Problem and I just did an unboxing video (because we're narcissists and redundant) and we did a double take when we saw that. Kind of glad I got it on video.
What the?

I guess that was a manufacturing error?
It wouldn't be the first time I've seen it. I once had someone buy a Screw Capricorne off of me and the metal fell of the plastic part, making it broken in the box. But an extra EWD?
Well, in many Japanese Unboxings I saw in this very thread, I didn't see that...

Wait, this was no free spinning part?
There were two EWD's in the box. The one that was fully functional was in the sealed plastic separate from UW145, but when I opened UW145, there was an EWD that was missing the eternal center piece attached to the track already.
(Aug. 13, 2011  4:56 AM)Deikailo Wrote: There were two EWD's in the box. The one that was fully functional was in the sealed plastic separate from UW145, but when I opened UW145, there was an EWD that was missing the eternal center piece attached to the track already.

Where did you buy it ?
From a guy named Takahiro Ohno, the same person I buy nearly every Beyblade from. He goes to local stores, picks it up, and mails it out, similar to what akirasdaddy does. It's all legit Takara merch.

I'm going to call it HWD... 8D
I'm not arguing or anything, believe me.

But I do not think it would be the seller? More of Takara itself. My friend Got a Basalt Horogium with no tip and two tracks.
That screw capricorne I mentioned earlier I got from dimsum.
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: From a guy named Takahiro Ohno, the same person I buy nearly every Beyblade from. He goes to local stores, picks it up, and mails it out, similar to what akirasdaddy does. It's all legit Takara merch.

That is weird. We do not often hear of such 'processing' errors by TAKARA-TOMY. I wonder if technically you could return it ...
I'm not sure how the customs work in Canada or Japan, but I bought a Beyblade once, and it was messed up so i returned it and got full money back with receipt. It might be a different case with personal sellers, though.
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:02 AM)Deikailo Wrote: From a guy named Takahiro Ohno, the same person I buy nearly every Beyblade from. He goes to local stores, picks it up, and mails it out, similar to what akirasdaddy does. It's all legit Takara merch.

That is weird. We do not often hear of such 'processing' errors by TAKARA-TOMY. I wonder if technically you could return it ...
Why would I return it? I got everything list on the box plus an extra EWD that was broken.
I think she was just wondering if you could if you wished to do so.

By the way, was it the same color?
You could also try to get a replacement for that second, broken EWD ...
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You could also try to get a replacement for that second, broken EWD ...
...I like this.

By the way, Blitz should be top tier. This wheel is beastly.
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You could also try to get a replacement for that second, broken EWD ...
...I like this.

By the way, Blitz should be top tier. This wheel is beastly.
In a way, I agree, but you should check the testing thread. It suffers against RSF so far, so it ain;t lookin good, but it would definitely be nice for some more variety in the game other than defense and stamina.
I am currenly OHKOing Basalt Horogorium BD145CS consistantly with Blitz Unicorno 85R2F in between posts.
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:32 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I am currenly OHKOing Basalt Horogorium BD145CS consistantly with Blitz Unicorno 85R2F in between posts.

lol. how about Basalt Horogium 230CS? how does it fair against that?
Really? That's nice, could you post some tests in the Blitz Discussion, you would really help!
Deikailo: A broken EWD...so then just a talller WD? Would that be allowed for a tourney I wonder...dought it.

And since there has been so much debate over a ban on basalt/Twisted lately, I dought it will come to pass. After all we have Blitz now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvWfLJBDJA (not my video)

I wont repeat things that have already been said about this topic, but this video proves that attack types can go toe to toe with Basalt and KO it. With Libra, attack types werent developed enough at the time to beat it, but with Basalt, there are currently top tier attack types who are on par with top tier defense type parts like Basalt.
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:22 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Deikailo: A broken EWD...so then just a talller WD? Would that be allowed for a tourney I wonder...dought it.

And since there has been so much debate over a ban on basalt/Twisted lately, I dought it will come to pass. After all we have Blitz now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvWfLJBDJA (not my video)

I wont repeat things that have already been said about this topic, but this video proves that attack types can go toe to toe with Basalt and KO it. With Libra, attack types werent developed enough at the time to beat it, but with Basalt, there are currently top tier attack types who are on par with top tier defense type parts like Basalt.

But you do not take into consideration that Attack Types are barely used in a lot of tournaments ...
(Aug. 13, 2011  6:22 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I wont repeat things that have already been said about this topic, but this video proves that attack types can go toe to toe with Basalt and KO it. With Libra, attack types werent developed enough at the time to beat it, but with Basalt, there are currently top tier attack types who are on par with top tier defense type parts like Basalt.

That's not the point though.

---
I'm way too slow