[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

(Aug. 11, 2011  5:16 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:38 AM)Mr. N Wrote: There are ways to lessen the recoil like using a Metal Face or putting a heavy track like BD145 on Blitz.
take in consideration that BD145 can sometimes kill a beyblade's attack potential. this bey is ALLL smash. no lower or upper attack. so if a low low low low blade or a high high high blade is it's opponent, blitz is doomed to fail.

So then CH120 could be used?
Probably, seeing it is versatile in situations as such.

D125... I personally don't think will do much but help it get an easier KO on its side.
CH120 might be a viable option, but keep in mind that there are lower/higher tracks than that, but against a BD145 while in 145 mode, CH120 might prove to be promising. (unless I've missed some tests, I haven't really kept up)
I don't see what BD145 would do.

Everyone is too obsessed with it, really. It can really ruin the real Attack power of things. I think ControL_ and Mr. N were saying this when I brought it up, while Blitz has smash, and BD145 is just creating an upper movement...
(Aug. 11, 2011  7:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: CH120 might be a viable option, but keep in mind that there are lower/higher tracks than that, but against a BD145 while in 145 mode, CH120 might prove to be promising. (unless I've missed some tests, I haven't really kept up)

With the width of Blitz, like most 4D wheels, it should be able to reach over BD145 to hit the opponent's MW on 145 height, even if it is as small a diameter as Basalt.
IMO, BD145 is WAYYY overated and overused like BBS said. I'm kind of sick of it lol.
I know, right? I was talking about CH145, just in case you didn't know. But BD145 is annoyingly overrated and overused.
How is it overrated? It's one of, if not the best, Defense Tracks in the metagame, not to mention its use in conjunction with Hell.
How is BD145 overrated?

It's a part that is used in each of the three types, and is a significant upgrade to most beyblades using simple 145 and 'lightly gimmicked' tracks.

Scythe BD145 EDS

lightning L Drago Bd145 Rf/LRF. Hell, gravity, L drago destroy, etc. all use BD145 as one of the main tracks.

Defense is an obvious one, but it works, a lot more than GB145 and any other 145 gimmicked track.

Edit: woah.
It's just an overused part , and I consider it that, it's just a personal opinion I don't deny that it's a great part, and that it's probably on e of the most useful tracks out there. I just think it's spammed a lot, sort of like Basalt. Sorry for being offtopic.
Ga'Hooleone and you were clearly using both "overrated" and "overused" together, not just "overused" though.
Thanks, Rai!

Sorry, I meant as if sometimes, it will not properly reveal Blitz's power. I'm quite sure BD145 is wider than Blitz, no? I would think it would really help us seeing Blitz's potential right now, rather than seeeing how much BD145 can improve it later.

EDIT: Again, this is my fault. I didn't mean it like that, just my bad word placement there. I just strongly feel what was posted above [my real post]
Yes, I've posted about that before. I think it was in the MFB Tiers (?) thread. Putting BD145 on a bey DOES increase its usefulness, however it adds to what it does statistically, and it doesn't give accurate results. MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS and MF Basalt Kerbecs 145CS are two TOTALLY different beys. BD145 gives the whole bey a BOOST in defensive power, making it seem extremely strong, and that it is. With just a 145 track, it leave the MW exposed more and viable to attacks and shows the true potential of the wheel, since it has no gimmick to support it. I'd like to avoid using BD145 on Blitz so soon, because of this reason. Grin
I was going to ask Kai-V this:

Do you know if Blitz is going to be released seperately? I searched and couldn't find.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:04 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I was going to ask Kai-V this:

Do you know if Blitz is going to be released seperately? I searched and couldn't find.

There is nothing about it being released separately for the moment in the next few months.
(Aug. 11, 2011  11:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ga'Hooleone and you were clearly using both "overrated" and "overused" together, not just "overused" though.

When I said overrated, I meant that some bladers (ex: my neighbors who got so afraid of my MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB because of how heavy it was and the width of BD145 that when they tried to beat it with 3 blades (one at a time, not all at once, against my one launch) and lost (they were pretty bad), they ran away crying and telling everybody that my bey was god and my track made it untouchable. Tired') see it as the all-powerful piece that nothing can defeat. That's what I meant by overrated, not that it's bad. People overestimate its power sometimes.
I am not lying when I say this beyblade set is beyond good. But I have to agree with everyone when I say that Unicorno got a small down-grade when it got placed with RSF instead of CS agian. RSF definatly has sues of its own though.

The inclusion of Nightmare Rex is making me drool. And with Basalt Hologrium, along ith this new whell Blitz, this is a set I must get oneday in the future.

..MF2??? Whatever this version of MF is, it has peeked my interest.
MF2 = MF-F/MF-H+New tool. Smile
Oh good. i thought it was something new entirly. MF-H and its variants as well as the tool have been out for a few months now right? I was scared I would have to go hunting a brand new type of MF before I even got my hands on an MF-H
Lol, yes they've been out for a while now. I own a pair of them, you should definitely own a set!
Wait, this comes with the larger tool?
It comes with the MF2 tool, yes.
I do not think any set that has come with the Metal Face Custom Ver. has ever had a normal, 'single' Tool instead of the bigger Tool ...
In the unboxings, I saw normal tools only.

None had the custom one Raigeko13 is thinking of, I actually need one of those, that is why I'm asking.
Hm, which sets ?