[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

(Aug. 07, 2011  7:04 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: i still say it's recoil is too excessive and needs more weight to weigh it down. imo, it is "not" heavy. if it were as heavy as basalt i'd think differently but seriously... big bang and even ldrago destroy weigh heavier. that test with scythe was not really accurate. EDS has some defense but not a lot. If it were rubber tip vs rubber tip, then i think it would have been a decent test. but you look at bblibra's vid the first round with attack mode, the split second after contact, it get's shot back into the corner of the wall. the RSF saved it but unfortunately for scythe, it has no rubber to save it... don't assume something based on uncustomized beys.... seriously, i thought you guys would know better....

yes Prince I agree with you.
There was not a real test for against it. Everybody knows that attack specially with rubber got the upper hand over stamina types. Wait until it battles against top combo's it will be other story.
Aah, the tests weren't accurate, but at least we got to see the amount recoil produced in Blitz's attack. I think that is way too much as its on a rubber tip. I'll like to see an MF on it, to see if this recoil issue improves a bit.. But, the attack power seemed to be good! Smile
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:46 PM)H8R Wrote: try MF Blitz Unicorno(either mode) 85/CH120/D125/R145/BD145/ RF/R2F VS MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145/TH170CS

I have tried to find all pieces to make the beyblade you mention, at the end I made this one:

MF H basalt kerbecs BD145WD

For the video, I posted in youtube and my page.

MF Blitz Unicorno 100RSF vs MF H basalt kerbecs BD145WD 1st round

MF Blitz Unicorno 100RSF vs MF H basalt kerbecs BD145WD 2nd round

MF Blitz Unicorno 100RSF vs MF H basalt kerbecs BD145WD 3rd round

Will try to borrow the CS next time for the true battle.

Since I'm new in beyblade community, thus, please forgive me if I made any mistake on the beyblade fusion mounting or the wordings I use for them.

I will keep posting more videos later on today.
Basalt BD145WD sucks.

Can you try MF Blitz Unicorno CH120/R145/BD145RF/R2F vs MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD then?
If it can beat Hell BD145WD, it will prove that atleast it is decent.
The test still wasn't useless. It told us low heights against Heavy Defense are no good w/ Blitz.
(Aug. 08, 2011  4:14 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The test still wasn't useless. It told us low heights against Heavy Defense are no good w/ Blitz.

actually the fact that he used a HORRIBLE combo, means that we cant say much 'bout Blitz.
Well, it's not that horrible. I can think of a lot worse they could have used.

There was also a round where it looked like the stadium fence kept Basalt in? I can't really tell whether it would have been knocked out without it, but interesting regardless I suppose.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:22 PM)TobiUchiha Wrote: Will try to borrow the CS next time for the true battle.

Since I'm new in beyblade community, thus, please forgive me if I made any mistake on the beyblade fusion mounting or the wordings I use for them.

I will keep posting more videos later on today.

it is okay. your tests were fine. thank you for uploading
can you do this test?
MF or MF-H Basalt horogium BD145 RSF vs MF or MF-H Blitz unicorno ch120RF
and this is directed at everyone except tobiuchiha: Keep in mind, this is a kid who is new to the beyblade community. try and keep the combos simple with one part at a time. if you guys are going to complain, at least appreciate his effort
Well, good tests! I think that the first test clearly shows the high recoil Blitz produces... I may be wrong, but that's what I think.
@♥- Yes, here's the part where it just got saved. I think it would have been KOed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeUpk9L7J...#t= 00m03s
Watch carefully. The scene ends in a split second.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__KdMXjT...re=related
Same goes for this video(Blitz Unicorno vs BBP testing). BBP was saved due to the fence. I dunno if BBP has any recoil, but this is clear indication of its recoil

That's the only problem with your vids, Tobi Uchiha. Keep the fence a little further away from the exits. Otherwise, the vids are good.
To ♥ and Janstarblast: It was a wonderful point you mentioned. I will change the Arena and put the fences away from it. Pinching_eyes Sorry for the mistake.

To Sky Prince: You not only have a name with the word Prince, but you also act like a Prince. Thank you so much Joyful_2 . For the test, I don't have the ch120 which i believe comes from dark cancer. After I have it, will try to do the test and improve my vids.

To all others who replied to my post : Thank you all for your comments, for good or bad I can always learn something from you experts. I hope I can reach your levels as fast as I can and be one of the best in my place. Cute
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:47 PM)TobiUchiha Wrote: To ♥ and Janstarblast: It was a wonderful point you mentioned. I will change the Arena and put the fences away from it. Pinching_eyes Sorry for the mistake.

To Sky Prince: You not only have a name with the word Prince, but you also act like a Prince. Thank you so much Joyful_2 . For the test, I don't have the ch120 which i believe comes from dark cancer. After I have it, will try to do the test and improve my vids.

To all others who replied to my post : Thank you all for your comments, for good or bad I can always learn something from you experts. I hope I can reach your levels as fast as I can and be one of the best in my place. Cute

Honestly I never directed the insults at you I directed them toward the people that were bad mouthing Blitz despite the fact that it hadn't been formally tested yet.otherwise nice tests.
could you at least do
MF blitz Unicorno 85./90/100 RF/R2F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS
you must have those parts
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:47 PM)TobiUchiha Wrote: To Sky Prince: You not only have a name with the word Prince, but you also act like a Prince. Thank you so much Joyful_2 . For the test, I don't have the ch120 which i believe comes from dark cancer. After I have it, will try to do the test and improve my vids.

lol. i try my best to be as "princely" as possible. =) それらの優しい言葉に感謝する (thanks for those kind words)

oh, you don't have to go out of your way to get CH120. hmm, what tracks do you have?
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:05 PM)H8R Wrote: could you at least do
MF blitz Unicorno 85./90/100 RF/R2F VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS
you must have those parts
i think that defense combo is too much of a tank. the test won't really show anything except how much of a tank it is... at least dumb it down to RSF so he doesn't kill his RS... and CLEARLY with a low track, it's gonna be grinding against BD145... we wanna see how well it can knock out... not how much it can grind....
I bought a SBS today and test Unicorno, and found that Multi is better, but.........
THIS THING HAS LOTS OF RECOIL!WTF!?
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:47 PM)TobiUchiha Wrote: To ♥ and Janstarblast: It was a wonderful point you mentioned. I will change the Arena and put the fences away from it. Pinching_eyes Sorry for the mistake.

No! No! Don't feel sad about that mistake... It happens. Smile Well, if I am allowed to request, then- Blitz Unicorno R145RF/R2F VS. Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I would like to see its potential as a recoil attacker. Smile
Sorry if this was already requested/mentioned.
(Aug. 10, 2011  6:51 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I bought a SBS today and test Unicorno, and found that Multi is better, but.........
THIS THING HAS LOTS OF RECOIL!WTF!?
It reminded me quite of Galaxy.

Does anyone know the weight of Unicorno II?
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Does anyone know the weight of Unicorno II?

AkirasDaddy's video should have it.

Why are people using the terms "Upper" and "Multi"? The modes are "Assault Attack Mode" and "Barrage Attack Mode".
Since there are two modes, how about we star abbreviating them?
Assault Attack Mode - AAM
Barrage Attack Mode -BAM
I like BAM Tongue_out
(Aug. 10, 2011  7:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Does anyone know the weight of Unicorno II?

Beyblade Wiki says 3.27 but they might be wrong
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Blitz_Unicorno_100RSF
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:17 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Since there are two modes, how about we star abbreviating them?
Assault Attack Mode - AAM
Barrage Attack Mode -BAM
I like BAM Tongue_out

Abbreviations are for lazy losers.
Agreed. I can almost visualize what Blitz 100LF VS Blitz 100LF (Of some other Low-grip tip that moves fast) would look like. XD So, Barrage Attack Mode is the one with less and less attack but, Assault Attack Mode has more attack and more recoil. Seems kinda risky, no?
There are ways to lessen the recoil like using a Metal Face or putting a heavy track like BD145 on Blitz.
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:38 AM)Mr. N Wrote: There are ways to lessen the recoil like using a Metal Face or putting a heavy track like BD145 on Blitz.
take in consideration that BD145 can sometimes kill a beyblade's attack potential. this bey is ALLL smash. no lower or upper attack. so if a low low low low blade or a high high high blade is it's opponent, blitz is doomed to fail.
(Aug. 11, 2011  5:16 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: take in consideration that BD145 can sometimes kill a beyblade's attack potential. this bey is ALLL smash. no lower or upper attack. so if a low low low low blade or a high high high blade is it's opponent, blitz is doomed to fail.

True, but I was just giving an example.
hey hey anybody can tell me where can i get this from????????
Search here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Selling-Trading