[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

i see what he means. we sometimes base a beyblade's attack mostly on recoil. recoil is how much a blade is pushes ITSELF back however that also means it has smash. there are the blades that are exception to that like Beat Lynx 85RF which has smash and barely any recoil. but like was said, it is very disadvantageous if it's recoil power is equivalent to its smash power. think about it in terms of stats:
Recoil: ****
Smash: *****
the blade with the stats in the example above would be pretty bad since it's recoil is almost the same. you would need something like BD145 to weight it down to bring its recoil down... my opinion, i think blitz would have been a little better if it had a tad more weight. more smash, less recoil.
Looks like it was good to already buy it from AD.
I will do some testing straight awat for this when I get it.
Ona sidenote OMG AWESOME ''attack'' POWER! and is $50 from AD
you don't know how good something is until it's tested. so i think it's too soon to say "it was good to already buy it". some disappointments come in big packages. until we get decent tests with multiple battles, then we will decide whether it's "good" or not.
I see....
Well I guess thats true.
I wonder how many people can actually afford it. Is really expensive to get.
It really would be great if lots of people would buy to test for the WBo instead of waiting to see if it's good.
well seeing that this metal wheel is 43 grams Im thinking its gonna be great!
Just got my set today and posted the photos in my facebook group.

Wonderful set !!! XD
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:27 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:17 PM)H8R Wrote:
Quote:recoil is bad ...
but recoil also adds smash so yeah I mean hey half of our attackers are recoil based so with an MF and an RF
its turned into a smash attacker

Smash and recoil are different ... Recoil is when you get pushed back. If you have a wall to save you from being knocked out, good for you, but that will not always be the case.

I know the definition of recoil haha Smile
but what I meant was that sometimes recoil can be used to our advantage.....
we should stop well if you consider this "speculating".
we shall see blitz capabilities once more testing has been done...

As ♥ said, it can't be done...
Most attackers are just using smash, and while attacking they suffer from recoil. This is a disadvantage. If your bey is able to handle that recoil then its good, if not then its over.
Its like using a shotgun... You shoot, and suffer from recoil. Of course you can't say that "Haha! My gun's recoil shot the bullet with more power! Recoil is good!"
So, this is how people think recoil is advantageous... I'll call such people impractically optimistic guys...
well we stopped that conversation long ago so yeah stop now.
How many people have gotten this
tobiuchiha would you be testing this any time soon
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:18 PM)H8R Wrote: well we stopped that conversation long ago so yeah stop now.

Yes. Will have it fight with my other 5 x 4Ds plus 3 of my Ace fusion beyblades.
Will make it video and update later on.

Any particular information or battle you looking for, I can try to make it.

Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:41 PM)TobiUchiha Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:18 PM)H8R Wrote: well we stopped that conversation long ago so yeah stop now.

Yes. Will have it fight with my other 5 x 4Ds plus 3 of my Ace fusion beyblades.
Will make it video and update later on.

Any particular information or battle you looking for, I can try to make it.

Tongue_out_wink
try MF Blitz Unicorno(either mode) 85/CH120/D125/R145/BD145/ RF/R2F VS MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145/TH170CS
blitz unicorno VS scythe kronos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-BBlsm-D...ture=feedu
So that seems:
Assualt has more attack power and recoil,
while the counter hit mode is the opposite?

Seriously Attack vs Stamina means nothing.......
(Aug. 07, 2011  4:24 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So that seems:
Assualt has more attack power and recoil,
while the counter hit mode is the opposite?

Seriously Attack vs Stamina means nothing.......

1: seeing as he gave a different launch to both modes we cant say which mode is better
2: Scythe is a great defense wheel and dont forget blitz was on RSF
But scythe is on EDS -3-
(Aug. 07, 2011  4:32 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: But scythe is on EDS -3-

but* blitz knocked it out stop this now okay you will get warned
I heard rumors that this will be a different mold of basalt..that would be devastating but rumors are rumors.
I'm really impressed with this set, mostly for Basalt and Blitz, which I don't have. I'm not digging Horogium's recolour, but Rex looks really nice.
I don't think the recoil will be that huge of an issue since Blitz is so heavy. Also, if you give it an RF and maybe a metal face, it should be alright. Uncustomized, Blitz Unicorno reminds me of a rebounder combo (high recoil attack ring/wheel and high grip defence tip). I'm definately going to look into getting this, so I can see what it's like for myself.
Thanks for the information, Kai-V.
Scythe VS. Blitz only showed Blitz's Counter Mode badly.

I think though, that on better gripped tip, such as R2F, will really help it.
(Aug. 07, 2011  5:04 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Scythe VS. Blitz only showed Blitz's Counter Mode badly.

I think though, that on better gripped tip, such as R2F, will really help it.

counter mode????
well he launched barage/counter mode normally and shot assault mode banking so I think we need more vallid testing.
Guys, it's called Barrage Attack Mode. Not Barrage Mode or Counter Mode.
(Aug. 07, 2011  6:07 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Guys, it's called Barrage Attack Mode. Not Barrage Mode or Counter Mode.

Kai-V stated clearly that it was barrage attack mode and not barrage mode
Edit: sorry I was trying to agree with MR .N I mixed the words up
Oh, thanks guys for that information. I was not sure what it was.

I was wondering, does anyone know the Gram Weight of Lyra, Fox, and Crown CW?
(Aug. 07, 2011  6:10 PM)H8R Wrote: Kai-V stated clearly that it was barrage mode and not barrage attack mode

Where? Everytime she mentioned it, she wrote Barrage Attack Mode.
i still say it's recoil is too excessive and needs more weight to weigh it down. imo, it is "not" heavy. if it were as heavy as basalt i'd think differently but seriously... big bang and even ldrago destroy weigh heavier. that test with scythe was not really accurate. EDS has some defense but not a lot. If it were rubber tip vs rubber tip, then i think it would have been a decent test. but you look at bblibra's vid the first round with attack mode, the split second after contact, it get's shot back into the corner of the wall. the RSF saved it but unfortunately for scythe, it has no rubber to save it... don't assume something based on uncustomized beys.... seriously, i thought you guys would know better....
(Aug. 07, 2011  6:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh, thanks guys for that information. I was not sure what it was.

All I know is that Fox CW is appro. 3.1 g and Crown's CW is 2.6 g , sorry i don't know Lyra's ><
(Aug. 07, 2011  7:15 PM)SleepingForest Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  6:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh, thanks guys for that information. I was not sure what it was.

All I know is that Fox CW is appro. 3.1 g and Crown's CW is 2.6 g , sorry i don't know Lyra's ><
That's good. By the way, I saw your Random Booster Vol. 8 Unboxing, nice job!