[Product]  BB-117 Strongest Blader Set

(Aug. 13, 2011  6:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But you do not take into consideration that Attack Types are barely used in a lot of tournaments ...
In Maryland, they are quite prevalent from what I saw at the July Joust. Slowly, New York bladers are beginning to feel as though stamina/defense are "cheap" ways to win and have ventured into attack types. The thing I like about attack vs. stamina from a kid's perspective is a kid can easily use something like Beat Eagle 85RF because you don't need a lot of power to KO something with it, which some kids lack. Launch too hard and they'll self KO, but I don't see that with little kids...

But I digress, not the place to discuss this.

(Aug. 13, 2011  6:22 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Deikailo: A broken EWD...so then just a talller WD? Would that be allowed for a tourney I wonder...dought it.
Of course it would not be allowed. It's broken.

By the way, here is the double EWD part.
(Aug. 14, 2011  7:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

I hope it appears normal now.
Yeah, the picture is just white. Nothing else.

Edit: Fixed. It doesn't matter.
Ah, is it because I tried to show it at a certain time in the video? Either way, you can see it around 10:30. You'll also see that I didn't notice it right away.
woah Dei thats cool also RSF doesnt suck its actually really good top tier for defense....
Deikailo: Its not the time. I just edited the url of the video. I'm guessing you copied the url from address bar.
(Aug. 08, 2011  2:26 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Basalt BD145WD sucks.

Can you try MF Blitz Unicorno CH120/R145/BD145RF/R2F vs MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145WD then?
If it can beat Hell BD145WD, it will prove that atleast it is decent.

Sorry for late reply. Got the CH120 yesterday and did some testing on it.

For your request I did:

MF Blitz Unicorno CH120/R2F vs MF Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
for 3 games.

Link to the video

Hope you enjoy and sorry for the poor quality of the video.
blitz unicorno was started weak or? because was very low for r2f
nah, it was a powerful launch (or semi-powerful) it's just the R2f was worn down.
THanks for the test tobiuchiha. =) do u have any other aggressive RF or R2f? or is that all you got? (just wondering)
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:10 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: nah, it was a powerful launch (or semi-powerful) it's just the R2f was worn down.
THanks for the test tobiuchiha. =) do u have any other aggressive RF or R2f? or is that all you got? (just wondering)

Thanks Prince. I can try to simulate the games if I got those part you mention. Want me to try to use RF instead of R2F on Unicorno ? Wink
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:20 AM)TobiUchiha Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:10 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: nah, it was a powerful launch (or semi-powerful) it's just the R2f was worn down.

Thanks Prince. I can try to simulate the games if I got those part you mention. Want me to try to use RF instead of R2F on Unicorno ? Wink
hmm, if you can, try using the RF/R2F that is more aggressive. It all depends on how worn down it is. if you can, try and use the one that is closest to brand new on unicorno. and remember to put the RSF on Basalt horogium BD145. =) thank you for everything you are doing for us! keep up the good work.
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:47 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  7:20 AM)TobiUchiha Wrote:

hmm, if you can, try using the RF/R2F that is more aggressive. It all depends on how worn down it is. if you can, try and use the one that is closest to brand new on unicorno. and remember to put the RSF on Basalt horogium BD145. =) thank you for everything you are doing for us! keep up the good work.

Done Wink

MF Blitz Unicorno CH120 RF vs MF Basalt Horogium BD145 RSF

Video Link

MF Blitz Unicorno FD vs MF Basalt Horogium BD145 RSF

Video Link

MF Blitz Unicorno DGrin vs MF Basalt Horogium BD145 RSF

Video Link
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! =) it was a good battle.
i don't mean to ask so much but can you do the same tests you did but in assault mode? you don't have to if you don't want to. also, can you launch a little harder with unicorno? or is that as hard as you can launch? i'm really sorry for asking for so much. Pinching_eyes_2'
(Aug. 16, 2011  5:06 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! =) it was a good battle.
i don't mean to ask so much but can you do the same tests you did but in assault mode? you don't have to if you don't want to. also, can you launch a little harder with unicorno? or is that as hard as you can launch? i'm really sorry for asking for so much. Pinching_eyes_2'

No problem, tomorrow will post the video Wink
And shoot harder !!!Joyful_2
(Aug. 16, 2011  5:06 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! =) it was a good battle.

Here comes the video of the test.
I tried to shoot it as powerful as possible.

Also, Unicorno in Assault mode.
Enjoy.

Video Link
TobiUchiha woah thanks man that was your best so far uuhh If you dont mind could you get a CS from Ray unicorno and make

MF Blitz Unicorno CH120RF VS MF-H basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:19 PM)H8R Wrote: TobiUchiha woah thanks man that was your best so far uuhh If you dont mind could you get a CS from Ray unicorno and make

You know that I already have a video of Blitz Unicorno 85R2F vs. Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB, right?

(Aug. 17, 2011  2:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:19 PM)H8R Wrote: TobiUchiha woah thanks man that was your best so far uuhh If you dont mind could you get a CS from Ray unicorno and make

You know that I already have a video of Blitz Unicorno 85R2F vs. Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB, right?

"already"? this is a different test.... he put RSF which has more defense in combination with basalt and BD145 and he used CH120.... u used 85. the height makes a huge difference in contact points and smash attack. plus, with your test, it's ALLLL tornado ridge. yeah, the first few seconds of your vid, it was legit knock outs but after that, it was a bunch of tornado ridge knock outs which u could pretty much do with any attack beyblade that catches easily to the ridge with an RF.
(Aug. 17, 2011  1:28 PM)TobiUchiha Wrote:

Here comes the video of the test.
I tried to shoot it as powerful as possible.

Also, Unicorno in Assault mode.
Enjoy.

Video Link

thank you for the test tobiuchiha! =) i appreciate you doing that. it was a good battle! =) thank you for testing
But either way, she showed near direct compact KOs
(Aug. 17, 2011  4:00 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: "already"? this is a different test.... he put RSF which has more defense in combination with basalt and BD145 and he used CH120.... u used 85. the height makes a huge difference in contact points and smash attack. plus, with your test, it's ALLLL tornado ridge. yeah, the first few seconds of your vid, it was legit knock outs but after that, it was a bunch of tornado ridge knock outs which u could pretty much do with any attack beyblade that catches easily to the ridge with an RF.
Reread. He put RF. Also, 85 works better IMo when you bank because of where Blitz hits. You don't want Blitz to hit the metal of the Basalt, but instead, you want the versatility of 85 being able to hit BD145 at different points.

We had a different Hasbro CS used... one that remained passive in the beginning and then aggressive when hit. 85 slams BD145 enough to get CS to hit rubber, causing it to go to the ridge either way. You just need to get a hit or two in with a heavy bank and then catch the ridge.

If you watch the video carefully, I changed up launch styled. Some I have it where it would cut through the center.
(Aug. 17, 2011  4:24 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Reread. He put RF. Also, 85 works better IMo when you bank because of where Blitz hits. You don't want Blitz to hit the metal of the Basalt, but instead, you want the versatility of 85 being able to hit BD145 at different points.

We had a different Hasbro CS used... one that remained passive in the beginning and then aggressive when hit. 85 slams BD145 enough to get CS to hit rubber, causing it to go to the ridge either way. You just need to get a hit or two in with a heavy bank and then catch the ridge.

If you watch the video carefully, I changed up launch styled. Some I have it where it would cut through the center.

i rewatched your vid. i mixed up the MB test with the CS tip. i noticed that you had a HARD time koing CS without the tornado ridge's assistance... even with the change of launching style. i tried keeping track of the score and from the looks of it, basalt won 15 times and and blitz won 10-11 times (i kinda lost count at the end but somewhere around that number). 85 doesn't really look promising from looking at your test. there are thing i deducted from tobiuchiha's test that your test failed to show (no offense... really, tobiuchiha and you are proving the point that blitz is good but i just wanna explain why his is a TINY bit more helpful to me)
1) even with a heavy combo like MF basalt horogium BD145 RSF, unicorno was still capable of koing it with a worn RF.
2) even with low spin on basalt and limited movement, it can still ko it.
Are you kidding me? Who the hell would expect an attack type to go toe-to-toe with tier 1 defense combo in the same spin direction and get an amazing score?

This video was originally intended for the banning of basalt, as I stated in the video. I was just going to the extreme to say that even with terrible odds, Basalt can be KO'd BECAUSE of its perceived strengths.
well either way thank you Dei for your help its much appreciated do you have any more tests with bakushin????
and yeah Height does make a difference but thanks anyways ... should be getting blitz soon And will get formal testing done and compare with Lightning Variares and others