[Product]  BB-114 VariAres D:D

(May. 16, 2011  3:19 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: BeyFan: BBP's is F : D which is Final Drive and LDD's is F : S which is Final Survive.
I know that, but they are similar. Sharp tip retracts. Just wonder what this new 4D bey is going to offer.
(May. 16, 2011  4:04 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I know that, but they are similar. Sharp tip retracts. Just wonder what this new 4D bey is going to offer.

F:S goes from HF to S, not the contrary ... F:D goes from SF to 'RHF'.
(May. 16, 2011  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  4:04 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I know that, but they are similar. Sharp tip retracts. Just wonder what this new 4D bey is going to offer.

FConfused goes from HF to S, not the contrary ... FGrin goes from SF to 'RHF'.

Yeah, which is why I said they are similar, not the same. Sure, I said sharp tip, but a tip retracts either way, lol.
(May. 16, 2011  4:10 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Yeah, which is why I said they are similar, not the same. Sure, I said sharp tip, but a tip retracts either way, lol.

In play, nothing retracts with F:S though.
Yeah, in play it doesn't retract. But it is a similar gimmick. Would like to see something different with this bey.
Triple drive as in three settings? "WRHF"(wide rubber HF) to HF to S? Or HF to S to D HoleWD? Or 145"WHF" to 120RHF to 120SF or S? Or some other thing that we don't know of? It would be cool if 'triple' meant that three properties of the bottom changed, like 145F to 120 or 125"WRHF" or some such thing.
(May. 17, 2011  2:12 AM)toatanu Wrote: Triple drive as in three settings? "WRHF"(wide rubber HF) to HF to S? Or HF to S to D HoleWD? Or 145"WHF" to 120RHF to 120SF or S? Or some other thing that we don't know of? It would be cool if 'triple' meant that three properties of the bottom changed, like 145F to 120 or 125"WHF" or some such thing.

Of course we do not know what it could be yet, otherwise it would have been posted already ... Do not speculate.
T:D? Cool. Not meaning to speculate or such; but maybe a triple change? Very similar to F:D.

Thanks for the information as always, Kai-V!
Well, I see many of you speculating on T: D, even though its not the thread to discuss it. btw, I would love if TT would introduce a different tip with the 4D bottom. Like, I don't want the old tips like HF, S, SF, RHF,etc. to be reused.... I want newer tips to be introduced, so that there is something new to play with... Actually, I really felt that 4D series will have no new tips to introduce... Well, they do have modifications like mode change and retraction and all, but there's no new tip. Till now, I was correct. BBP, LDD and BL didn't have new tips. Yes, there was Fang Leone, which contradicts my point, but even that was nothing but a modified WD....
Believe it or not guys, Takara Tomy is not stupid.
They obviously care about what goes into their beys and fair competition, Basalt being a perfect example.
With a name like 'Ares', and Ares being a god of war, It will be a ridiculously amazing bey.
I don't know why, but why would they waste a practical name like 'Ares' on carpy parts?
Plus, it looks beastly, and not light in anyway.
I honestly think that the more non practical beys have less awesome names.
I know it sounds a bit off, but think about it.
Vulcan, Bakushin, Infinity, Basalt.... those being top tier.
Things such as Rock, (Posion being a bad example perhaps), ...
yeah Idk.
I just do not think Ares will be bad.
I have hope of being able to change the clear wheel, but that is very unlikely because Kai-V already cleared it up that it is a full 4D Bey with the track/bottom thing...
I am so excited! Things like waiting for this is why I am a blader.
(May. 17, 2011  5:56 PM)Lexos Wrote: Vulcan, Bakushin, Infinity, Basalt.... those being top tier.

Your obviously a noob...

Big Bang, Sol, Dark, etc. Those are the better example. And you believe it or not there are countless of words in the English dictionary that they could use to name their product; so there's more available.
(May. 17, 2011  6:16 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  5:56 PM)Lexos Wrote: Vulcan, Bakushin, Infinity, Basalt.... those being top tier.

Your obviously a noob...

Big Bang, Sol, Dark, etc. Those are the better example. And you believe it or not there are countless of words in the English dictionary that they could use to name their product; so there's more available.

Well that was mean.
I said it sounds a bit off, but ares being the god of war I felt as though it would end in the top tier list -.-
^^ No need to judge books by their covers and uselessly speculating.

Is the LR that comes with this starter going to be the same colour and released again seperately just after?
(May. 17, 2011  6:33 PM)Lexos Wrote: but ares being the god of war I felt as though it would end in the top tier list -.-

There's a possibility but speculating "top-tier" based on the name of the item is just.. stupid.
(May. 17, 2011  6:41 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  6:33 PM)Lexos Wrote: but ares being the god of war I felt as though it would end in the top tier list -.-

There's a possibility but speculating "top-tier" based on the name of the item is just.. stupid.

I think i am in an exaggerating mood today.
(May. 17, 2011  6:41 PM)ControL_ Wrote: ^^ No need to judge books by their covers and uselessly speculating.

Is the LR that comes with this starter going to be the same colour and released again seperately just after?

This Starter might not come with a Beylauncher LR. I never wrote that it did. I posted that it could spin both ways, and that BB-115 is a Beylauncher LR of another colour. If you draw conclusions between those two elements, it is your choice, but they might be incorrect.
(May. 17, 2011  6:33 PM)Lexos Wrote:
(May. 17, 2011  6:16 PM)JÆMS Wrote:

Your obviously a noob...

Well that was mean.
I said it sounds a bit off, but ares being the god of war I felt as though it would end in the top tier list -.-

Well, that's pure speculation. Dude, if you judge a bey by its name, then I don't know what will you be thinking of when there is a bey named Sand Mosquito. Well, you'll expect that every bey will swat this little thing. But, you realize that its a top tier.
No offense, but it'll be better if we stop speculating about its performance, before its released, and tested.
peace
Well, i'm searching a few page and if the bey wikia is right so this bey owner is julie caesar
honestly, i think so too just because of two reasons: dual spin and gravity perseus used to be a forbiden Bey
and what will d : d or t: d stands for?
Edit: Not coming with a L - R launcher? I doubted this
(May. 18, 2011  3:55 PM)Lexos Wrote: Vari Ares has been shown as not coming with an L/R BeyLauncher.
It is showed as a Starter here:
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb114.html

that is not vari ares at all, that is a silhouette of galaxy pegasis.

i got to say that vari ares is sweet looking, thanks kai-v
(May. 18, 2011  3:57 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Well, i'm searching a few page and if the bey wikia is right so this bey owner is julie caesar
honestly, i think so too just because of two reasons: dual spin and gravity perseus used to be a forbiden Bey
and what will d : d or t: d stands for?

Are you serious ? You have not searched correctly, because a picture of the owner of this Beyblade has been posted from the manga and it is obviously not Julius Caesar. "beyblade.wikia" can litterally be edited by any idiot, so never trust them. If you want correct information, only look here.

And of course if we knew what DGrin or TGrin stood for, it would have been posted. In that case, if you just read my posts, you would know what Japanese are saying it will stand for.
OK Kai-V i will be more careful
BY the way , could you post the picture of the owner i am curious to see who own this spike-looking Bey
(May. 18, 2011  3:59 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  3:55 PM)Lexos Wrote: Vari Ares has been shown as not coming with an L/R BeyLauncher.
It is showed as a Starter here:
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesbb114.html

that is not vari ares at all, that is a silhouette of galaxy pegasis.

All of their silhouettes are of galaxy pegasis. I was implying that it came with a light launcher 2 Cute
(May. 18, 2011  5:05 PM)Lexos Wrote: All of their silhouettes are of galaxy pegasis. I was implying that it came with a light
launcher 2 Cute

you do not seem to understand that galaxy pegasis comes with a light launcher 2

that silhouette is galaxy pegasis + galaxy pegasis's light launcher 2, not galaxy pegasis + vari ares's light launcher 2
(May. 18, 2011  5:12 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: you do not seem to understand that galaxy pegasis comes with a light launcher 2

that silhouette is galaxy pegasis + galaxy pegasis's light launcher 2, not galaxy pegasis + vari ares's light launcher 2

Hm, Galaxy Pegasis came with just a yellow "Light" Launcher, no ? This is far in my memories, but I do not remember it coming with a "Light" Launcher 2.