[Product]  BB-114 VariAres D:D

Just stocked up on Information of the last Few Pages.

This to me Resembles an Attack Flavoured Basalt. It looks as Thick (Maybe a bit skinnier) as Basalt.

This looks Perfect for an Attack Wheel. Thick, Heavy, Smash and a Litttle bit of Possible Recoil.

Thanks Kai-V for Clearing the "Rubber Protrusions" I thought they were. I can see now that is much more Likely/Definitely 4D Bottom.

Keep Bringing the Pics XD
(May. 13, 2011  3:29 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Are you sure it's not Yari?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yari

Wow, I need one of those.
(May. 14, 2011  5:06 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  3:31 PM)Mr. N Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108911...70130.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108911...67465.html

Can someone translate?
First one is:
"Beygrade (not a typo)
Limited Vari Ares
Present from Silver Peel (probably referring to some sort of scratchcard lottery?)
(Something about) Limited Color and getting the newest rare Bey."

For the second on, the title and first half of the paragraph is the same content from above.
(Then something about) Exciting and rare with high performance.
Surprising Dual Spin gimmick
Your head/brains will spin in reverse! (Not a mistranslation)

This is basically what I already posted. In fact, the second picture is what I wrote that CoroCoro had said on their website about the dual spin, which confirmed our suspicions ...

Also, about what we have seen pictured, they have of course obscured the real one, and what we currently see does not look like what the real BB-114 will be, nor will the limited CoroCoro release resemble that either, I am very sure. This is as if they obscured a picture of Big Bang Pegasis, and what CoroCoro will release in very limited editions is the Golden Wing Ver., which was only obtainable through that sort of lottery ...

Everyone, these are all things we know, you just have to put the elements together.
(May. 15, 2011  2:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, about what we have seen pictured, they have of course obscured the real one, and what we currently see does not look like what the real BB-114 will be, nor will the limited CoroCoro release resemble that either, I am very sure. This is as if they obscured a picture of Big Bang Pegasis, and what CoroCoro will release in very limited editions is the Golden Wing Ver., which was only obtainable through that sort of lottery..
Wow. That's interesting, it's good to know we will be seeing something a bit more organized later. Comparing to what we've seen to Manga, the Manga looks different. The bottom we haven't seen, so I guess we will wait. It's hard to believe that the colored main picture of Vari seems to have bumpy, out of place bumps, while the Manga shows a clearly sleet metal with sharp bumps.
(May. 15, 2011  2:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wow. That's interesting, it's good to know we will be seeing something a bit more organized later. Comparing to what we've seen to Manga, the Manga looks different.

Well, at the same time, while Adachi Takafumi does his best to draw the Beyblades he has in his hands as accurately as possible, we cannot rely on his designs at one-hundred percent, but for sure that CoroCoro image was obviously and purposely obscured.
(May. 15, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, at the same time, while Adachi Takafumi does his best to draw the Beyblades he has in his hands as accurately as possible, we cannot rely on his designs at one-hundred percent, but for sure that CoroCoro image was obviously and purposely obscured.
I'm amazed they would so such a thing. It's probably a marketing technique. It's just to hook kids in to see how cool it is and buy it. I hope they come out with something great, though. Finding this out I'm sort of mad because almost each page/post before this one is trying to figure out the design. I hope there isn't a huge difference.

BTW, Thanks, Kai-V!

This information was very, very, useful.
The overall shape should be exactly the same, but the colours, and obviously the distinction between the parts, should be different.
Kai-V
I read the thing you said about the yellow bits being part of the 4D bottom, and I was a bit upset :'(
I was hoping for big rubber spikes that would probably be wonderful for smashes.
This is obviously a highly anticipated bey, for me atleast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmkaDh3b...ideo_title
AkirasDaddy shows new gold Ldrago Destroy, with a cool gold metal face.
A newly colored MercuryAnubis, (not brave version) A picture of ScytheCronos (or Kronos however you spell it)

I saw the track in one of the pictures above ^ And it almost resembled either M145 or CH145
Hmm.....
or even AD145.
It is definitely going to be a chunky track, and I am not doubting the theory it could be like F:D or F:S
Anyone agree?
When I saw the name I was hoping it wasn't 'Vari Aries'.
But yeah it does have a big track.
This should be a complete 4D Beyblade, so no Track ...
Oh ok thanks for clearing that up Kai-v.
Well now I'm excited.
Wait, is BeatLynx not considered a full 4d bey?
(May. 15, 2011  4:06 AM)Lexos Wrote: Oh ok thanks for clearing that up Kai-v.
Well now I'm excited.
Wait, is BeatLynx not considered a full 4d bey?

Beat Lynx has a Track and a Bottom, so no ... Only the Wheel is 4D.
(May. 15, 2011  4:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This should be a complete 4D Beyblade, so no Track ...
Ah, good to know. Thanks Kai-V. Had been wondering what the next 4D bey would be.
I know this is fairly irrelevant what with the impact font and what not, but is there any new announcements such as vari aries? thanks you O.O
(May. 16, 2011  12:20 AM)Lexos Wrote: I know this is fairly irrelevant what with the impact font and what not, but is there any new announcements such as vari aries? thanks you O.O

If there were, it would obviously be posted...
takunapapa notes it as "[...] Ares D:D", however I have been reading T:D on more sites, where T:D would stand for Triple Drive.
Triple Drive ??? - What could this do ?
Thanks for the update Kai-V .
Uhhh... It isn't actually known, as of now?...
(May. 16, 2011  11:31 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Uhhh... It isn't actually known, as of now?...
It was a Rhetorical Question....
(May. 16, 2011  11:50 AM)Chups Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  11:31 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Uhhh... It isn't actually known, as of now?...
It was a Rhetorical Question....

But he hadn't got a reason to post, the name wasn't even confirmed...
BB-114:スターター ヴァリアレスD:D « takunapapa wrote this

What's mean D:D ? Kai-V note it as Triple Drive , because he saw it on some website .
But why T:D but not D:D ? I mean , D:D is the main track and bottom " Vari Aries " had ? or T:D is the main one ?
I'm really getting confused ...

Kai-V Thanks for the information on the new unreleased beyblade .
(May. 16, 2011  12:52 PM)B1baduz7 Wrote: BB-114:スターター ヴァリアレスD:D « takunapapa wrote this

What's mean D:D ? Kai-V note it as Triple Drive , because he saw it on some website .
But why T:D but not D:D ? I mean , D:D is the main track and bottom " Vari Aries " had ? or T:D is the main one ?
I'm really getting confused ...

Kai-V Thanks for the information on the new unreleased beyblade .

Kai-V clearly said that takunapapa did say that, but believes that it should be T:D.

Seriously, it was like two posts before yours. Please read before you post.
I'm interested in seeing what T: D, or D: D, will end up being. Especially since I find that DLD and BBP had similar 4D bottoms (what are they exactly called?).
BeyFan: BBP's is F : D which is Final Drive and LDD's is F : S which is Final Survive.
Thanks for the update Kai-V!
Well, the shape of the wheel is really awesome! Especially those three spikes that are projecting from it.