[Product]  BB-112 Karabiner Grip (Heat Red)

May 21st 2011. 525 yen.
[Image: mfbkarabinergripheatred.jpg]

Really not a bad colour, and this picture seems more "in real life" than some of the latest Beylaunchers, however it is still ridiculous to have as this month's only release.
(May. 16, 2011  3:42 PM)rayunicorn2000 Wrote: Wow. What do those string things do?

You insert them into Beyblades, and you can more or less carry them with your grip because they are hanging by those loops.

This is not really a new item. Read the topic for the original Karabiner Grip, which might be called "Carabiner Grip".
Wow the colour looks awesome! Thanks for the update Kai-V
That red , plus the black from light laucher two will give a great color scheme .
Thanks for the photo Kai-V .
Cool recolor. I don't have a Karabiner grip, but I'm considering getting one, even though I see no use in them. Thanks for the photo Kai-V.
Okay Takara-Tomy, now we need you to finally re-release a RED BEYLAUNCHER.
Woo! Looks really good. I love the color scheme.

Thanks for the information, Kai-V!
this looks awesome not sure if to get it considering i customized my grip (not modifies stickered colored but nto modify)
(May. 16, 2011  7:32 PM)Kei Wrote: Okay Takara-Tomy, now we need you to finally re-release a RED BEYLAUNCHER.

Agreed. But, there is such thing called Dye isn't there? Grin
(May. 16, 2011  10:01 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  7:32 PM)Kei Wrote: Okay Takara-Tomy, now we need you to finally re-release a RED BEYLAUNCHER.

Agreed. But, there is such thing called Dye isn't there? Grin
Or release the beylauncher alone, it would be stupid if Takara Tomy said they weren't going to make one and just make us dye them.

It takes more than one dying to get the dye to break through the particles as the beylauncher material is harder than that of beys.

Dye needs 2+ dying to get it onto the 230 track and even still it chips off the 230 (unlike other parts).

sorry if i am in the wrong here but hasbro has released a red beylauncher and hasbro is canda's toy/beyblade company i think i know you said T but aren't hasbro products a little stronger for less breakage i understand a suspension but still
(May. 16, 2011  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: mfbkarabinergripheatred.jpg]

Really not a bad colour, and this picture seems more "in real life" than some of the latest Beylaunchers, however it is still ridiculous to have as this month's only release.

WILL THAT BE COMING OUT IN HASBRO
(May. 19, 2011  12:46 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: WILL THAT BE COMING OUT IN HABRO

PROBABLY NOT.

When your keyboard is locked on capital letters, either do not post, or fix it.
Here's a video of it by bb18libra... Shiny... xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik8IfVsIj...ture=feedu
Awesome, it's not a shade of blue.
I thought it was really a waste but now i have different thought: The color looks AwesomEEeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably get one for my collection
wow it's bigger than i thought, i think i might pick one up since i don't use launcher grips.
actually looks really sweet, why doesn't hasbro make something cool like this for americans lol..
(May. 19, 2011  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  12:46 AM)sasuke41915 Wrote: WILL THAT BE COMING OUT IN HABRO

PROBABLY NOT.

When your keyboard is locked on capital letters, either do not post, or fix it.
Iceburn

Also, as much as I'm usually an afficionado of red things, being ginger and stuff, this looks kinda bad, I mean, in Grey it looked nice, kinda like it was actually made of metal, and it didn't look... Really Cheap. This looks pretty bad, IMO. Uncertain

And yeah, still don't get why TT only bothered to release this this month. Surely they could've popped Kronos out earlier? Then we could finally get a decent bey NEXT month (Ares), instead of sitting through this AMAZING month of release, and then getting a bey advertised as having a very thin metal wheel (which is always so great), with a gimmick that's kinda cool in a nostalgic way, but probably won't be too useful (maybe LTSC's, but yeah).
(May. 25, 2011  7:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: And yeah, still don't get why TT only bothered to release this this month. Surely they could've popped Kronos out earlier? Then we could finally get a decent bey NEXT month (Ares), instead of sitting through this AMAZING month of release, and then getting a bey advertised as having a very thin metal wheel (which is always so great), with a gimmick that's kinda cool in a nostalgic way, but probably won't be too useful (maybe LTSC's, but yeah).

They could have at least introduced the Remote Control Beys earlier, because nobody cares and they will be illegal in tournaments anyway.
(May. 25, 2011  5:35 AM)BeybladeGeeks Wrote: actually looks really sweet, why doesn't hasbro make something cool like this for americans lol..

lol sooooo true XD