[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

Maybe the S mode could help with spin stealing to since it will move to the middle where the stamina types are? An automatic HF/S is interesting, and I'm mainly worried about balance issues with this. Since it becomes S when it is low on spin, wouldn't the lack of spin cause it to lose balance like crazy?

EDIT: And that gold and black L Drago Destroy is hawt. Reminds me of Hell Kerbecs with the color scheme.
Kai-V, did you get any information on F:S's name?
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:49 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Maybe the S mode could help with spin stealing to since it will move to the middle where the stamina types are? An automatic HF/S is interesting, and I'm mainly worried about balance issues with this. Since it becomes S when it is low on spin, wouldn't the lack of spin cause it to lose balance like crazy?

EDIT: And that gold and black L Drago Destroy is hawt. Reminds me of Hell Kerbecs with the color scheme.

It could, however, the fact that it is a left-spin Beyblade could help it slightly. I am sure a right-spin Beyblade would really lose though.

Mr. N Wrote:Kai-V, did you get any information on FConfused's name?

No, otherwise I would have posted it.
Thank you Kai-V.

That recolour looks "expensive", especially with the "printed" metal face. The colour of that bottom reminds me of M145 a bit much... dislike D:
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:45 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Thank you Kai-V.

That recolour looks "expensive", especially with the "printed" metal face. The colour of that bottom reminds me of M145 a bit much... dislike D:

You'd think it would be a Navy Blue color, just like the past three L-Dragos....
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Links removed
Looks O.K. I didn't like the complexity of switching all the parts to change modes anyways. F:S just looks like a re-used HF/S as mentioned. I guess they'll just keep on recycling that idea. I new it wouldn't be metal. The F:D like piece, F:S, wouldn't be able to handle the weight, and MF was just released not too long ago.

That gold version looks awesome.
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:49 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Maybe the S mode could help with spin stealing to since it will move to the middle where the stamina types are? An automatic HF/S is interesting, and I'm mainly worried about balance issues with this. Since it becomes S when it is low on spin, wouldn't the lack of spin cause it to lose balance like crazy?
We thought F:D was amazing, and it wasn't that good.

I see that this will be opposite of F:D... No brainer.

So the Attack roles in first, then when hit enough, it will switch and counter spin.

I was hoping something a bit different than F:D, this is because the only way it will regain that stamina is if it hits the opponent hard enough in the first place.

The bright side is that the Sliding Shoot will work perfect, as long as the Attack is first.
F:S stands for Final Survive.

The Gold Armored Ver. also has a gold Metal Face with an engraved new L Drago Face design, and the Metal Wheel itself seems to have more designs that are not just stickers, where you insert the prongs of the Beylauncher L.

Thank you, JÆMS.
awesome GrinDDDDDDDDDDD i only want it because its 80percent metal
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: FConfused stands for Final Survive.

The Gold Armored Ver. also has a gold Metal Face with an engraved new L Drago Face design, and the Metal Wheel itself seems to have more designs that are not just stickers, where you insert the prongs of the Beylauncher L.
Cool, thanks for that info Kai-V. I find Final Survive and interesting name for an attack type bey.

Thank you, JÆMS.

hm understandable as l; drago after losing plenty stamina would have to "survive" on a low friction tip while trying to be a zombie bey(which it aint).i wounder if this one will absorb spin more better than meteo could it gain enough spin to return to hole flat?
Awesome. Once I get the money, I'll buy this. If i can find a Gold Armored ver, I'll get that instead. A spin stealer that has attack and can last long?
That seems to be the idea behind FConfused, but at the point the S tip activates it might not have enough spin to stay up and equalize due to bad balance.

Wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.
I like the idea of Final Survive. It's sort of like a CS, except with no rubber. This should be great for spin stealers like LDrago.

Final Survive is a pretty cool name, too.

I hope it's just the render, but F:S's color really won't look good with LDrago Destroy imo.
So it is Final Survive! Love the name. I just hope that Takara makes some more versions, I'm sure they will.
Automated hf s isn't too bad, I've got some ideas for combo's that I needed something like that for. Spin stealing attack types yay!

Still pumped for this and rbv7, after a so so start with bbp and fang leone, looks like tt are ramping it up.
The two modes of L Drago Destroy are named "Attack Mode" and "Absorb Mode".

Thanks for the update, Kai-V!
Nice. But most of the L dragos have absorb mode. Thanks Diamond and Kai-V!
As much as I like the gold version, the only reason why I think I would get that version is just to put the face on my L-Drago's. But my wishlist is beginning to increase greatly thanks to this and BB-109 (Hopefully preweighed so I can have one of each bey). And I was hoping for Final Stance/Stand but Survive is good too.
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:24 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I like the idea of Final Survive. It's sort of like a CS, except with no rubber. This should be great for spin stealers like LDrago.

Final Survive is a pretty cool name, too.

I hope it's just the render, but FConfused's color really won't look good with LDrago Destroy imo.

I told you its like CS. But you shouted at me.
However, Final Survive is pretty cool for L Drago Destroy.
wait... is the gold version better than the regualr armored version? or the same...
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:36 AM)X1 Wrote: I told you its like CS. But you shouted at me.
Serious
He was just asking what information you based your speculation off...

(Apr. 14, 2011  5:19 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: wait... is the gold version better than the regualr armored version? or the same...
It's the same. The Gold Armored Ver. is just a recolor.
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: F:S stands for Final Survive.

Thank you, JÆMS.

first off, I JUST PRAY that the bottom isnt really that head-ache-brite blue!!! and final survive? really? where is the camera!!! this isn't a joke? I must be getting punked, right? have we learned nothing at all TT? hole flat single handedly is the VERY WORST ATTACK TYPE BOTTOM IN THE HISTORY OF BEYBLADE PERIOD!!!!! , now I know why TT had hidden this bottom from us this long, cause due to a lack of better words... It's the lamest bottom eva!!! now the sharp makes sense, but hole flat? WAT!!!!, i CANNOT EVEN SAY HOW THAT MAKES NO SENSE. I think they should have at less put the LF on it, that would have been better than HF. but as for the gold verison,.... well I honestly almosted flipped, when Ihad the news of ENGRAVED METAL FACE!!!!, THAT IS BEAST MODE!!! also, thank you Ms.Kai-V this is great work!
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:30 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote:

Thank you, JÆMS.

first off, I JUST PRAY that the bottom isnt really that head-ache-brite blue!!! and final survive? really? where is the camera!!! this isn't a joke? I must be getting punked, right? have we learned nothing at all TT? hole flat single handedly is the VERY WORST ATTACK TYPE BOTTOM IN THE HISTORY OF BEYBLADE PERIOD!!!!! , now I know why TT had hidden this bottom from us this long, cause due to a lack of better words... It's the lamest bottom eva!!! now the sharp makes sense, but hole flat? WAT!!!!, i CANNOT EVEN SAY HOW THAT MAKES NO SENSE. I think they should have at less put the LF on it, that would have been better than HF. but as for the gold verison,.... well I honestly almosted flipped, when Ihad the news of ENGRAVED METAL FACE!!!!, THAT IS BEAST MODE!!! also, thank you Ms.Kai-V this is great work!
I'm sorry what.....
anyways HF is defnitely NOT THE WORST ATTACK BOTTOM.
Q is horrible and HF is actually decent.
Well Well Well, Kai V wanted this kinda tip for BBP(She told me when I asked her about BBP's stamina). Well This tip is SO similar to HF/S of Wind Aquario...... Just that its automated.
Truth in the Night- HF is definitely not the worst. Also, this HF seems to be wider, thus more contact and friction with the stadium floor, which means HIGH attack potential. Even HF/S of Aquario had got great attack speed.
very true....but HF/S Self Koed itself.......sometimes....
So I think it's
(W)HF-->S.
To be honest...I don't think this will work out....
first: Wide PLASTIC FLAT bottom. Self Ko Rate: Usually high.
second: Sharp unbalanced bottom is very unbalanced.
Overall I could be wrong though......
EDIT: lastly think of when the S tilts and stamina.