[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

Stickers on the Metal portion ... won't look great after a few battles.
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, that link is just a pre-order, yet they have a picture of what seems like the real stickers ... That is very odd.

you know Ms.Kai-V, I thought about that, but I do remeber that last year, someone in Hong Kong had the actual box for Meteo L'Drago well before it's release, i REMEMBER, because I was !!!!!GREEN!!!!!! with envy. "unfair much!"
(Apr. 11, 2011  8:02 PM)♥ Wrote: Stickers on the Metal portion ... won't look great after a few battles.

you are so right, and thats why I was hoping it would be painted, plan silver looks so boring!!!! and I HATE STICKERS because after battles , they get messed up so easyly, and after a while, they come off anyway. I guest TT did this as a cheaper way to go, because the last season of beyblade, pretty much made, stickers useless!!!
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just had a kinda worrying idea. You know how mld had a plastic, flipped copy of galaxy pegasis' bottom? And before that, lld had a plastic hf, while storm pegasus had rf? Well, what if f: s is a plastic-in-place-of-rubber copy of f: d?

Which, you know, might not be too bad, other than poor grip.

Anyway, it's just speculation, though I think it's possible, maybe even likely, given the history of the spaghettio between the two bey-families.
And In-Out, Plastic F:D? I think that will not happen, but the look of the 4D bottom makes it look so similar to F:D. I think that F:S will include a wider, flat tip, seeing that F:D is large.

iBeyblader Wrote:Something just popped in my head while I was putting together a MF-H onto a bey... Obviously, if a MF-H is used as a face for L-Drago Destroy, it'll be more than 80% metal.

The 80% metal is just for the Metal Wheel, not the whole beyblade. But I see you have a point here.
(Apr. 11, 2011  9:21 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just had a kinda worrying idea. You know how mld had a plastic, flipped copy of galaxy pegasis' bottom? And before that, lld had a plastic hf, while storm pegasus had rf? Well, what if f: s is a plastic-in-place-of-rubber copy of f: d?

Which, you know, might not be too bad, other than poor grip.

Anyway, it's just speculation, though I think it's possible, maybe even likely, given the history of the spaghettio between the two bey-families.
And In-Out, Plastic FGrin? I think that will not happen, but the look of the 4D bottom makes it look so similar to FGrin. I think that FConfused will include a wider, flat tip, seeing that FGrin is large.
Given the opposition between the two Beys, I'm wondering if they're implementing a similar system to the Engine Gears, where there were First and Final clutch bases.
If the FGrin mechanism were reversed it could have a tip that comes out when it slows down, rather than starting extended and then retracting as FGrin does.
Kai-V, do you think it was possible that the factories which produce TT's MF Beyblades gave a sample of the Ldrago Destroy to that Ebay seller? because that's the only way I can explain that they got the real stickers, let me know what you think.
Well, looking at Big Bang Pegasis having Final:Drive, I'm wondering whether this will turn out to be First:Strike or something opposite to BBPegasis
Stop Pointless Speculation. Only Say something if you have FACTS to back it up.
(Apr. 12, 2011  7:30 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Kai-V, do you think it was possible that the factories which produce TT's MF Beyblades gave a sample of the Ldrago Destroy to that Ebay seller? because that's the only way I can explain that they got the real stickers, let me know what you think.

It's a pre-order, meaning the seller does not have the item yet; by the time the real product comes out one of us can do it.

(Apr. 12, 2011  8:25 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Well, looking at Big Bang Pegasis having Final:Drive, I'm wondering whether this will turn out to be First:Strike or something opposite to BBPegasis

Speculation already mentioned AGES ago.
(Apr. 12, 2011  11:31 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  7:30 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Kai-V, do you think it was possible that the factories which produce TT's MF Beyblades gave a sample of the Ldrago Destroy to that Ebay seller? because that's the only way I can explain that they got the real stickers, let me know what you think.

It's a pre-order, meaning the seller does not have the item yet; by the time the real product comes out one of us can do it.

So, how does he have the sticker sheet/instructions? Did TT take a photo that only that seller has used, or did they just give him a sticker sheet/instruction manual?

He does seem to have the item for himself, or at least a genuine picture of it, but that would be a leak in any case, the factory would never just officially give a sample to him, he means nothing to TAKARA-TOMY ... When things that are not supposed to happen still happen, then it is wrong, it should not have been done.
they are mediocre arent they like L-Drago 100WF and MLD 85RF
Those are awesome combos actually...
He meant they ARE the Good Combos.
No he didn't. He called them mediocre.
He has to off Just Worded it Wrong. He cant mean that Seriously.
actually i called the wheels mediocre and the combos great haha back on topic
Fine but the way you worded it didn't make that clear at all.
L drago looks so sweet!!!
my friend in Japan pre-ordered me one L Drago Destroy from his local Toys R Us for my birthday on May 4th!!!
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official picture :

[Image: ldragodestroy.jpg]

The images TAKARA-TOMY displayed at their "secret" exhibit seemed better for both Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy ...

Anyway, I think you can see the Bottom there, but do not necessarily mistake every blue part for the Bottom, because either a portion of the Bottom has a really weird mold, or I believe the Wheel has a blue part as well.

Man how long does TT think they can carry this on? honestly, it is the 13th, & it comes out in 10 days..... & they just released the first Offical picture, & have not even shown F:S yet, and isn't the next issue of COROCORO right around the corner?, in fact, when does the next issue of COROCORO come out anyway ?
It's how business works. If they release pics RIGHT when they announce it, everyone will be excited at that time, but will grow less, and less interested. Keeping the general public wondering, and wanting, is how they make their money. A very clever business trick indeed lol
Haha.

The corocoro magazine will be released on 4/15 (tomorrow). So we will be soon see more details about this bey Smile
(Apr. 13, 2011  7:13 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Haha.

The corocoro magazine will be released on 4/15 (tomorrow). So we will be soon see more details about this bey Smile

or... it might still be kept a secret... but i would like to see the details on the track Joyful_2
(Apr. 13, 2011  7:17 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  7:13 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Haha.

The corocoro magazine will be released on 4/15 (tomorrow). So we will be soon see more details about this bey :)

or... it might still be kept a secret... but i would like to see the details on the track ^.^

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo, there is no "Track" in a total 4D Beyblade. It is called a Bottom, 4D Bottom, or Fusion Bottom.

Me too. I hope it has more use than F:D, not to say that F:D is completely useless.
Apparently, the mode change is exactly the same as with Meteo L Drago and Lightning L Drago, you just rotate the Clear Wheel ...
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-108...17272.html
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-108...17273.html

F:S is basically HF/S, and since Japanese still respects "from the top to the bottom", it seems that it starts at HF and ends at S ? Not too bad, I suppose.
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-108...17274.html

L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver.
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-108...17277.html
A simple CoroCoro fan service, so there should be more than enough of them.