[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

(Apr. 14, 2011  7:38 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well Well Well, Kai V wanted this kinda tip for BBP(She told me when I asked her about BBP's stamina). Well This tip is SO similar to HF/S of Wind Aquario...... Just that its automated.
Truth in the Night- HF is definitely not the worst. Also, this HF seems to be wider, thus more contact and friction with the stadium floor, which means HIGH attack potential. Even HF/S of Aquario had got great attack speed.

Support you. And people mostly suggest RF, but a majority of members have Hasbro stadiums, in which HF works best, so how can someone say HF is bad ?
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:51 AM)X1 Wrote: Support you. And people mostly suggest RF, but a majority of members have Hasbro stadiums, in which HF works best, so how can someone say HF is bad ?

It's bad for that reason, RF outclasses it so badly. I hate to break it to you but WBO tournaments are played in Takara Tomy stadiums, usually the attack type stadium. HF just doesn't produce the same results as RF does. Anyways, we're straying off the purpose of this thread. Please no longer discuss HF in this thread unless regarding F : S.

Anyways, that L-Drago Destroy is one sexy beyblade (and I don't say that about spinning tops often). I wonder if the engravement in the metal face causes it to lose weight.
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:02 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:51 AM)X1 Wrote: Support you. And people mostly suggest RF, but a majority of members have Hasbro stadiums, in which HF works best, so how can someone say HF is bad ?

It's bad for that reason, RF outclasses it so badly. I hate to break it to you but WBO tournaments are played in Takara Tomy stadiums, usually the attack type stadium. HF just doesn't produce the same results as RF does. Anyways, we're straying off the purpose of this thread. Please no longer discuss HF in this thread unless regarding F : S.

Anyways, that L-Drago Destroy is one sexy beyblade (and I don't say that about spinning tops often). I wonder if the engravement in the metal face causes it to lose weight.
Nah.....of course not.......lol
I'm at a very big decision. This or RBV7.....WHICH ONE! L-Drago Destroy of course.
L-Drago will definitely be a fun bey to play with considering the variables.
I suspect f: s won't be easy to use, but I think it'll be great with the right wheel and a lot of practice of launching technique.

And uh, to those complaining about the hole in this flat bottom, it'll be a whf, (wide hole flat, similar to hf/s), and how do you expect them to make it otherwise? Apparently, the rubber of f: d self ko's if you percent the sf bit from descending, so hf may be more controllable. And what else could they do, they couldn't make a solid tip, ad the sharp has to get through.

I mean, they couldn've made the surrounds wider so it went from hf to wd, but I suspect that might cause self ko's
ok, you all are right, Q is alot worse. but what I mean is, if anyone owns a Lightning L'Drago, the bigest issue with it as a attack type, is the HF(DUE TO THE LESS FICTION, IT CAN BE K.O. EASYLY), in fact combos for lightning L'Drago usually include RF, so what I mean is, That, when I battle, HF always gets knocked back, and is just what I was hoping TT didnt do with L'Drago again.
I am so going to get the BB-108 and the gold version of Ldrago Destroy. The pictures already look so attractive and really, the 4D bottom is great for battling. nice work guys for finding the pictures.
if people wanna know how the S tip will work out, just get your meteo l drago and put 145S on it and see how it spin steals at low RPMs.
wowStupid
im really excited (not fake enthusiasm) i hope that the Final Survive accually does well and can spin steal better.
final survive is just like HF/S but using speed and stuff to change modes instead of manually having to do it.

When Does the Gold L Drago destroy come out?
(Apr. 14, 2011  5:13 PM)warantibody Wrote: When Does the Gold L Drago destroy come out?

I believe that CoroCoro subscribers will be able to order them with the June issue, so basically next month. They should get them and start selling them on Yahoo! Japan Auctions more towards the end of May.
[Image: ldragodestroyhorogium.jpg]

Hah, bye Horogium.

A better picture of L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. :
[Image: ldragodestroygoldarmore.jpg]
If it's black and red, I am in LOOOVE.

And, while destroying Horogium is cool, WILL IT DESTROY BASALT?

Because, seriously, MFH Basalt Aquario BD145CS is REALLY annoying me.

(Apr. 14, 2011  2:14 PM)Otsu Wrote: if people wanna know how the S tip will work out, just get your meteo l drago and put 145S on it and see how it spin steals at low RPMs.

Even better, use HF/S, maybe on a slightly lower track to compensate for it's height. HF/S's shape is far closer to F: S
Awesome images, I at LEAST hope taht the 4D bottom truly is this colour:
https://picasaweb.google.com/10011163445...0176457762

That way I wouldn't moan/care as much if the face happens to have no decal printed on it.

Thanks wwqqyang and Kai-V
I am quite sure that the colour of F:S will be like in wwqqyang's pictures. The previous photographs just had slightly too much lighting.
Facebolts get replaced by metal faces anyway. Not a big deal if it's not printed on there.
Except bbpegasis which doesnt work with a mf h.......
(Apr. 14, 2011  8:29 PM)Otsu Wrote: Facebolts get replaced by metal faces anyway. Not a big deal if it's not printed on there

It's personal/collection reason, not game play....
Personally, I don't mind putting a sticker on, it usually looks nicer (clear facebolts excepted, though gil, well.)
I like opaque ones blank, it makes custom prints easier.

But I can understand your frustration. Person ally, I don't like the metallic-opaque "hamdwash soap" look of many new parts. Doesn't look right, looks "soft" and like it'd be better either non metallic or clear.
[Image: ldragodestroyleftlaunch.jpg]

It looks cool, but why the hell a "Left Launcher 2" all of a sudden ? Why no more Beylauncher L's with L Drago Beyblades ?
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: ldragodestroyleftlaunch.jpg]

It looks cool, but why the hell a "Left Launcher 2" all of a sudden ? Why no more Beylauncher L's with L Drago Beyblades ?

OMG has hasbro ideas on launchers gotten on takara NO
it looks alright but yeah why the sudden change
if they make a new L-R bey i hope they dont make a L-R light launcher 2
Wow, a white LLL2? Err...

Well, at least lefties have the advantage now. TT's really gaven no choice other than the 3 Seg Grip in the DX Set.
That LLL2 was a buzzkill for me. I was hoping for an even longer string beylauncher. Good thing my Meteo's arriving Saturday, I'll have the longest right spin and longest left spin beylauncher out there.
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks cool, but why the hell a "Left Launcher 2" all of a sudden ? Why no more Beylauncher L's with L Drago Beyblades ?

Thanks for the pic Kai-V.

On the bright side, for some people they will now have a better left launcher to slide shoot with...? Might try and keep it mint just for collection purpose because it does look nice.
Bigger pictures to show the details of this "Left Launcher 2" :

Also, a less saturated, official picture of L Drago Destroy :

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4123/...estroy.jpg
i think this looks nice and could help people without a launcher grip cause if you use a beylauncher L and no launcher grip it flings back and hurts your hands or you don't let it go and you don't get enough power in your launch
also why did they call it left launcher 2 its the first left launcher Tongue_out
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:43 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i think this looks nice and could help people without a launcher grip cause if you use a beylauncher L and no launcher grip it flings back and hurts your hands or you don't let it go and you don't get enough power in your launch
also why did they call it left launcher 2 its the first left launcher Tongue_out

It currently has no official name, that is just what I decided to call it for the moment, hence why I put " " before and after the term. It is also not the first left-spin 'regular launcher', because Hasbro does exist, if you forgot ...