[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

Betting this will have good attack cause of all the metal. And defence too. I mean if MLD can be used for defence effectively then this should be able to be too.
I only chose MLD because of it being covered in rubber, and the fact that it is left-spinning. (I still believe its pretty good.) With all the metal I'm thinking of Attack only.. :V Maybe it turns out great for defense, though LDrago isn't known for it.
Isn't the metal a little heavy for spin stealing to work?
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:37 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Isn't the metal a little heavy for spin stealing to work?

Firstly it doesn't really work anyway and secondly why would weight affect the ability to steal spin?
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:30 PM)Dan Wrote: I only chose MLD because of it being covered in rubber, and the fact that it is left-spinning. (I still believe its pretty good.) With all the metal I'm thinking of Attack only.. :V Maybe it turns out great for defense, though LDrago isn't known for it.

It's gonna be very heavy so how could it not be.
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:28 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:30 PM)Dan Wrote: I only chose MLD because of it being covered in rubber, and the fact that it is left-spinning. (I still believe its pretty good.) With all the metal I'm thinking of Attack only.. :V Maybe it turns out great for defense, though LDrago isn't known for it.

It's gonna be very heavy so how could it not be.

Potential massive protrusions will increase chances of high-energy collisions, whereas defence tries to minimise level of kinetic energy in collisions via having lack of protrusions.
Well Libra has quite a bit of recoil but it's mostly made redundant by it's large weight and i'm hoping this will be the same.
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:38 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well Libra has quite a bit of recoil but it's mostly made redundant by it's large weight and i'm hoping this will be the same.

Though L Drago is left spin Chocked_2.
L Drago Destroy might not be very heavy ... Just imagine Escolpio with a Clear Wheel underneath it.
i want this and big bang!
L Drago Destroy F : D
...well until there is a video and i think this could have more potential but big bang is awesome too
super attack combo so i'll use this for attack!
maybe a top tier? hopefully
but maybe it can steal spin cause of the rubber while maintaining attack? this will probably have ALOT of recoil
hmmmm, i sense the gimmick in this is not in the mode change and spin stealing anymore, but the Bottom (duh). Hope they release something about the tip soon... and does anyone know the diameter of this bey, hoping it's the size of kerbecs =). Thanks heaps Kai-V.

And just wondering if this pic has been added or not but here:

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...54374.html

It's on the right corner, is it black??? cause that would be awesome!
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:58 AM)aimano369 Wrote: and does anyone know the diameter of this bey, hoping it's the size of kerbecs =). Thanks heaps Kai-V.

And just wondering if this pic has been added or not but here:

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...54374.html

It's on the right corner, is it black??? cause that would be awesome!

I'd be semi surprised if its diameter is 50mm, considering that Basalt is smaller than the average diameter for the metal wheels. But then again LDrago is also known to be very similar to Pegasis; which contradicts my first theory.

Yeh, many of us wish that normal edition LDrago could be black, it'll obviously be the silver version like all the other LDragos out there; only the limited(?)/special edition will be black.
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:17 PM)L Drago Destroy Wrote: Maybe F: S mean fusion sharp since the bottom and track are fused together?Anyway im sure to get this!

I think it's Final strike only because big bang pegasis is f:d for final drive so final is definitely the 'F' and i assumed 's' is strike
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:44 AM)beyblader28 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:17 PM)L Drago Destroy Wrote: Maybe F: S mean fusion sharp since the bottom and track are fused together?Anyway im sure to get this!

I think it's Final strike only because big bang pegasis is f:d for final drive so final is definitely the 'F' and i assumed 's' is strike

Don't Give Baseless Speculation.
(Mar. 23, 2011  6:44 AM)beyblader28 Wrote:

That post was almost two months old... Why did you quote that, and that is just mere guessing.

How will knowing the bottoms name right now even help us?
we need some decent pictures of the FConfused bottom.....
... I thought this topic was locked.
The official picture :

[Image: ldragodestroy.jpg]

The images TAKARA-TOMY displayed at their "secret" exhibit seemed better for both Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy ...

Anyway, I think you can see the Bottom there, but do not necessarily mistake every blue part for the Bottom, because either a portion of the Bottom has a really weird mold, or I believe the Wheel has a blue part as well.
So they've added blue to their color scheme too? The colors are a little iffy to me...

As of right now, I don't see any major protrusions like LLDrago in Upper mode, but there's still more info to come.

Thank you Kai-V!

EDIT: I can see the light blue bottom, it seems to have the same "tabs" as F:D. Maybe a reverse?
WHOA! That is one hot Beyblade.

Thank you for the picture Kai-V. The other one looked quite weird but this one is awesome, especially the blue. The color contrast is a little to much, and the colors might not blend very well.

But, live with what you get.
Hm, the "Clear Wheel" did not seem to have such a bright blue colour ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...51050.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...51049.html
Perhaps the picture is just too saturated again.

Thank you, OkiBlaze and Electric.
I think it was a last minute design change, because the other picture looked nothing like the current one.
We still need the pics of F : S. Anyway good findings, as usual.
That official blue clear wheel you have shown does look extremely bright compared to the magasine shown version. I do prefer the colours shown in the magasines.

Are the red areas under the dragon heads rubber?

Thanks Kai-V.
Woah, either way, it still looks h-a-w-t.
I'm still so curious about FS though.

Thanks for the pictures Kai-v!

Edit: well, I mean picture,ahah