[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

(Mar. 14, 2011  7:25 PM)Electric Wrote: ust as I thought, two modes... 50% of the Metal Wheel on the first one and 80% on the second one.

Those are not two modes. What is fifty-percent metal is Meteo L Drago, what they are showing as comparison ... L Drago Destroy is eighty-percent metal, but probably has two modes that are not shown yet but the Wheel will still be constitued of eighty-percent metal, that does not change ...

Thank you Electric and bigbangblaze.
I don't really understand.. 80% for Rubber or Metal Wheel? Anyways, the Clear Wheel is a Metal Wheel as shown in Kai-V's latest pictures of L-Drago Destroy right? The design for L-Drago isn't that great.. Meteo L-Drago seems to be alot better.
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:25 PM)Electric Wrote: ust as I thought, two modes... 50% of the Metal Wheel on the first one and 80% on the second one.

Those are not two modes. What is fifty-percent metal is Meteo L Drago, what they are showing as comparison ... L Drago Destroy is eighty-percent metal, but probably has two modes that are not shown yet but the Wheel will still be constitued of eighty-percent metal, that does not change ...

Thank you Electric and bigbangblaze.

Oh! That's Meteo L Drago, I didn't know that, Thanks!

Also, Why do you thank us back, aren't you supposed to say 'You're Welcome'
Anyway it feels nice for a person with such authority to say thanks...
Azlanslayer, read my latest posts. You will understand what is 80% ...
Yup. That was posted before hit post. 80% Metal means more attack while retaining its so called "Spin Stealing" ability. Nice design and ideas Takara Tomy. Thank you for the findings Kai-V, really appreciate it!
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:46 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Nice design and ideas Takara Tomy.

Not to mention anime/manga story writers for making it flow to make sense, LDrago absorbs Horogium to get more metal.. hopefully extra weight as well. And thanks Kai-V, the more revealed images looks lovely.
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10830...00412.html

http://ameblo.jp/ginta-mixx8/image-10830...00600.html
That is 'sick'.

Kai-V, could you put those on the first post, just so people can find it easier?
L Drago Destroy looks a lot like Lightning L Drago.

[Image: 54557525.png]

The Black parts that are circled probably are part of the Clear Wheel. Based on my speculation, when the Rubber Disk is switched with the Clear Wheel, it will seem slightly more compact, as the Dragon Head will seem to cover it, a little. The mode it is in right now seems as if its smash will be far more aggressive, as the Dragon Head and Rubber Disk's spike on the far end (Right, and the spike on the 1st Piece far left) will combine for very strong smash. The Clear Wheel is more exposed, so it will inflict more damage.

Forgive me if I am wrong, or this is baseless speculation supported by illogical or invalid evidence, if that is even the right word to use.

Thank you Kai-V for the update.
Thanks Kai-V, and was any new information included on to the nature (way it works)/identity of the tip? F : S still remains a mystery.
If there was info about F:S it would've been posted. Plus, you don't space the letters. Press "Disable Smilies" to take away the "Smilies".
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108312...51050.html
Image of the Rubber Disk.

The red portions are (obviously) rubber while the black portions seems to be translucent black plastic.
Hmm, I can see people probably just using the Metal part of the wheel in combos. The rubber looks cool, haha.

Thank you Kai-V and Diamond!
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:44 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, I can see people probably just using the Metal part of the wheel in combos. The rubber looks cool, haha.
If the Rubber Disk extends farther out than the Metal section, then I would love to try out MF-H Destroy L Drago 230CS, hah.
That looks weird, but performance will probably still be good. So L Drago Destroy has that fusion of a rubber disk and a Clear Wheel, and the Metal Wheel goes over it, probably changing modes by rotating as usual; I wonder if TAKARA-TOM will bring something else that is new though, in terms of mode change, because that does not seem as "innovative" as Big Bang Pegasis or something ...

Electric Wrote:Also, Why do you thank us back, aren't you supposed to say 'You're Welcome'
Anyway it feels nice for a person with such authority to say thanks...

Because for me, if I reply "you're welcome", then it is as if I had acknowledged that I did something great, and that I thought I deserved and expected to receive "thanks". So, on the contrary, replying with "thank you" is more modest to me, as it implies that I was not expecting to be thanked, and I thank you for doing so.

Thank you Azlanslayer, JAEMS, Bey Philosopher, Ga'Hooleone, and OkiBlaze.
I can see this top tier already the shape is extremely impressive and it could also prove good with CH120!
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:15 PM)Dragoon MSUV Wrote: is the rubber for spin steal?

Seeing as rubber was effective for Meteo L Drago... you work out the rest.
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:15 PM)Dragoon MSUV Wrote: is the rubber for spin steal?

Yes, shock absorption, etc. ...
so, Kai-V, will you doubt that there will be recolor of Ldrago Destroy, either a Corocoro limited or in the Random Booster 7?
The L-Drago Destroy's Metal Wheel Is Fused With The Metal?
Man, you guys dont read do you?

Bought more Crimson paint......
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:02 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: so, Kai-V, will you doubt that there will be recolor of Ldrago Destroy, either a Corocoro limited or in the Random Booster 7?

No, a recolour of L Drago Destroy is possible, but not in the Random Booster Vol. 7 for sure.
ok, Kai, I will sure try to spot that recolor bey in somewhere, and meanwhile Japan is still suffering from the earthquake, so might not have my beys send to me by then.
(Mar. 16, 2011  3:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:02 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: so, Kai-V, will you doubt that there will be recolor of Ldrago Destroy, either a Corocoro limited or in the Random Booster 7?

No, a recolour of L Drago Destroy is possible, but not in the Random Booster Vol. 7 for sure.

No L Drago Ever Came In A Random Booster, And L Drago Destroy Is No Exception.
(Mar. 16, 2011  4:05 PM)X1 Wrote: No L Drago Ever Came In A Random Booster, And L Drago Destroy Is No Exception.

I know ... ? Why are you just repeating what I wrote, basically ?