[Product]  BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S

(Apr. 07, 2011  3:39 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Are the red areas under the dragon heads rubber?

Yes, they are.
I love the new face design. I hope F:S is worth it.
Ugh, i admit that L-Drago Destroy looks awesome, but it seems to be like Meteo, too round and no smash, except for its protruding rubber. With the metal wheel's slope not that high enough to create smash, i can specteculate that this is going to be a bad bey.. Just my thoughts.
You have to remember that that Wheel is made of metal though ... And it looks a lot more like L Drago to me than Meteo L Drago ...
Holy carp i just carp my pants. That thing looks friggin sick. Im making this my main no matter what. Haha.

I wonder if this will have two piece metal wheel or will just have the standard 180° mode change.
it looks nice but doestnt look 80% metal, it looks more like the average because its just swapped CW and MW around... unless it has some metal on the spin track.

I really cant wait to find out what the bottem is like Pinching_eyes_2

NIce image Kia-V Joyful_2
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:51 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: it looks nice but doestnt look 80% metal, it looks more like the average because its just swapped CW and MW around... unless it has some metal on the spin track.

I really cant wait to find out what the bottem is like Pinching_eyes_2

NIce image Kia-V Joyful_2

What is 80% metal is the Wheel. The Clear Wheel is quite thin and therefore the Metal Wheel is quite bigger.

Thank you.
I'd suspect if it were "final stamina" it'd actually be "Final Survive" or something, but yeah.
Anyway, I think everyone's writing this off a bit early, the fact it's in left spin already means it'll probably have decent attack. More protrusions than original LDrago, and, frankly, I liked the rubber on meteo, it might not be great for your "PUT AN RF ON IT" attack types, but for attack/stamina balance types, it gives you an extra weapon against 230 and various other combos. Meteo needed more smash, and this'll probably deliver, if it's heavy enough (as obviously, if it's too light, it's gonna get smashed down by basalt.) Given the amount of metal it has, though, it should be reasonably heavy, I'm guessing. Also, even if it's F: D in reverse, the conical shape of the rubber on F: D apparently makes it slip over the thunder ridge, so if that's it, it'd suck.

Yeah, I'm still pumped for this. Hoping for something to bring attack back to it's previous power.
Wow, that's a beauty. What's confusing me is what Oki mentioned... That really Aura Blue color that's there. What is it?

Is that part of the metal, or the 20% rubber? But anyways, I sort of agree with Azlan, it seems too round again, just like Meteo. But you can tell that the Metal Wheel will contain more power than the Meteo Wheel. 80% Metal is a nice upgrade. I never did like rubber on the clear wheel, even though there is so much weight added. It doesn't create a powerful smash. But now that there is Metal on top, short tracks like 85 might do justice, larger tracks like CH120 won't work well seeing that the rubber will hit more instead of the metal. Just goes to prove that L-Drago has a spin stealing ability.

Thanks, Kai-V.

EDIT: The track looks REALLY looks identical to F:D. I hope it isn't like it, that would ruin it.
The Clear Wheel ((dark) blue and red/orange) is made of plastic and rubber ... This is no secret. That is what the "Aura Blue" is ...
just thinking what Th!nk said, now the L Drago has metal on top wouldnt it provide smash against higher beys, so probably take out 230 combos easily at 125 heights, there for it could be the solution for attack types beating MF-H Basalt Aqaurio 230 CS, as it will be an easier metal on metal contact Joyful_2

i cant wait...
there are many beys with metal on top already

see: metal system
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:37 PM)♥ Wrote: there are many beys with metal on top already

yes, i know them but you wont be able to use them in a tournament with MFB, so i was thinking it as a solution for the meta game, and make basalt 230 less of a threat
what on earth are you talking about
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:42 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:37 PM)♥ Wrote: there are many beys with metal on top already

yes, i know them but you wont be able to use them in a tournament with MFB, so i was thinking it as a solution for the meta game, and make basalt 230 less of a threat

The metal system is MFB... Of course you can use them. Tbh though none of them have any good use apart from about 5 of them.
Ahhh... Sorry for the Confusment, lol, I was things the metal system (dragoon ms) sorta thing lol, (I had a dumb moment) but yeah those mfb (l Drago etc) don't pack as much of a punch to take down 230, the only one is probably libra but, attacks need a benefit, and destroy l Drago might take down 230, and have an impact on the meta game, as it will also equalise spin.
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:56 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Ahhh... Sorry for the Confusment, lol, I was things the metal system (dragoon ms) sorta thing lol, (I had a dumb moment) but yeah those mfb (l Drago etc) don't pack as much of a punch to take down 230, the only one is probably libra but, attacks need a benefit, and destroy l Drago might take down 230, and have an impact on the meta game, as it will also equalise spin.

Have you even tried using an L Drago to take out a 230? or even a Meteo? unless you have then what you are saying is ignorant. I have used combos using the mfb drago versions aginst a 230 and I am telling you, You can send a 230 flying...
(Apr. 07, 2011  10:23 PM)ikmv Wrote: Have you even tried using an L Drago to take out a 230? or even a Meteo? unless you have then what you are saying is ignorant. I have used combos using the mfb drago versions aginst a 230 and I am telling you, You can send a 230 flying...

I'm talking about taking down MF-h basalt 230 CS efficiently, not just an odd win, but like a 70% average, as at the minute were lucky to get 40% with attack types, and yes I have tested with MLD <---- offtopic
And the L Drago series continues to get uglier, and uglier.
Lol, that's acutely true, I wonder if this mw will fit on old mw like Meteo or lightning, as they might accidently make it possible, then you would completely get red off the clear wheel... Again

On that note you could be able to make l Drago absorb with no metal wheel... But I highly dought both of my theories
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:06 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: Lol, that's acutely true, I wonder if this mw will fit on old mw like Meteo or lightning, as they might accidently make it possible, then you would completely get red off the clear wheel... Again

On that note you could be able to make l Drago absorb with no metal wheel... But I highly dought both of my theories

You sort of made my hopes up there with the whole forwards/backwards-compatibility thing.
So do I.

I'd rather speculation about useless things stay off the thread unlike last time.

Thanks for the pictures Kai-V!

I have a feeling that like Meteo L drago, the looks will grow on everyone once we get used to it's gaudiness.

I was hoping it'd have more protrusions though.
Thank you, momiji manju.

Personally I still think this one looks 'good', 'savage'. Certainly not ugly or the ugliest of the L Drago Beyblades ...
the lighting and shadows + the shine of the metal in that picture certainly helps with that look. we'll have to see how it really looks in a more realistic "normal" setting.
Well, in CoroCoro, it looks more 'tern' :

[Image: mfbldragodestroysmall.jpg]

However, this official picture and the one TAKARA-TOMY used on their huge "secret" banners have this lighting and those almost exact colours.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4123/...estroy.jpg