[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

I wonder if it's too soon to expect twin nemesis in this set... since we did have M2 and gK in the last set like this. I think tN showing up in RBV9 or even as one of those boosters typically released towards the end of a season (like A2, J2) is more realistic. Just a thought, I love aB though
As a reminder, let's keep unconfirmed names out of release threads. Already seeing mentions of Beat Phoenix and Spriggan Requiem, of which neither are confirmed to be Beyblade related at all.

Between Deep Chaos and Ark Bahamut, we should be expecting one other Bey in here. Though I really wonder whether they'd throw three new Layers at us all at once. I'm somewhat expecting a reissued Layer here...
actually it would make alot of sense if ark bahamut was left spin since we have a left spin god bey for each type legend spriggan:balance,nightmare longinus:attack,drain fafnir:staming,Defense: ark bahamut possibly? Ark bahamut is likely going to be a defense type and is it is that would make sense since if it was to be right spin those contact points to we too aggressive due to the fairly long distance between each, whereas in left spin they would feature beefed up slanted walls

(Oct. 02, 2017  4:11 PM)TL14 Wrote: Wow! Ark Bahamut 2-Bumper Atomic looks incredible. On the picture the prongs and disk are placed for left spin. To me it looks a bit like a left spin Alter Chronos. hah. It's nice that we'll get an easier way to obtain Atomic. This might be the first left spin defense type Burst Bey. As far as I can remember L-Drago Guardian was the only pure left spin defense type Bey ever made before that (Omnidirectional Beys excluded).

I like it that we now have a left spin Burst God  Bey for every type: Nightmare Longinus (Attack), Ark Bahamut (Defense), Drain Fafnir (Stamina) and Legend Spriggan (Balance). :)

EDIT:

Important news: In the twitter article it says that Arc Bahamut will be the prize Bey of Random Booster Volume 9 on the same day as Spriggan Requiem will be released as a starter. Deep Chaos will be the main bey of the god reconstruction / transformation set alongside 4 other Beys. The set will be released in November on the same day Nightmare Longinus will be released.
If this is true, then Ark Bahamut probably isn't in this set.
This is just a thought, but I think the vampire guy from the preview for episode 28 has Deep Chaos.
If we were to follow the box art on all god beys leading up to now. It would show that parts that were new for the time came out the same moth that the bey on the box art did. Therefore Bearing Would have to either be in this set, or in a starter or booster that has not been announced yet.
Hmmmm... why do I get a feeling dC and aB will be released in sets similar to I2 and P2? It's unlikely since it would normally be announced at the same time, but who knows how you'll get aB, as long as it's easy.
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:35 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so arc bahamuth god ability is?

my guess is just left spin defence but there might be a mode change or something
(Oct. 03, 2017  2:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  12:35 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so arc bahamuth god ability is?

my guess is just left spin defence but there might be a mode change or something
The God Ability is likely the green on the layer, if you see in the prong slots, the green parts are there too, in a similar fashion to how the gold parts looked on sR. I doubt left spin defense really qualifies as a God ability tbh.
(Oct. 03, 2017  5:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  2:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: my guess is just left spin defence but there might be a mode change or something
The God Ability is likely the green on the layer, if you see in the prong slots, the green parts are there too, in a similar fashion to how the gold parts looked on sR. I doubt left spin defense really qualifies as a God ability tbh.

if you look closely at the contact point's you can see that each visible one has one of the green points under it
(Oct. 03, 2017  11:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  5:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The God Ability is likely the green on the layer, if you see in the prong slots, the green parts are there too, in a similar fashion to how the gold parts looked on sR. I doubt left spin defense really qualifies as a God ability tbh.

if you look closely at the contact point's you can see that each visible one has one of the green points under it

Yeah I can see those.
So this set might have 2 anime/stock beys? Interesting.
(Oct. 06, 2017  11:56 PM)Multiluke Wrote: so no info on this set

That's right.
Deep Chaos 4Flow Bearing was shown today. As said before, nothing is confirmed for this set, but it’s highly likely that this is in here given what we already know.

dC’s gimmick apparently involves the Layer rising at high RPM as well.

I think the gimmick is the outside section is sprung vertically to absorb hits? Idk, I still need to watch the episode and i'm only going off screencaps

speaking of screen caps, here's a tweet with a pic showing off Bearing and the God Ability in all their glory:
https://twitter.com/Story_terror/status/...1284796416
[Image: APu7HQQ.jpg]

The silver plastic for the tip is an interesting choice... Anyway, I gotta say the anime's inclusion of Deep Chaos and Arc Bahamut makes me really want to get this set (or whatever they're in) ASAP, haha.

Edit: Yeah, just watched the episode and it is indeed vertically sprung. I think the term they used is "drift layer" but thats not as important as how hype they this release I should gonna be. :p
It's weird that they made the tip silver, it's almost as if it was metal.

dC has a cool god ability but it's more defensive IMO, that should've been what Shelter Regulus was if you want to take the name literally. What's with Burst trying to make stamina types more defensive?
Never thought that Chaos would be the bey to get the bearing driver, although it is a fitting evolution of gyro
Possibly Arc Bahamut and Deep Chaos in 1 Set?! I NEEED ITT! Grin
(Oct. 09, 2017  1:58 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the gimmick is the outside section is sprung vertically to absorb hits? Idk, I still need to watch the episode and i'm only going off screencaps

speaking of screen caps, here's a tweet with a pic showing off Bearing and the God Ability in all their glory:

The silver plastic for the tip is an interesting choice... Anyway, I gotta say the anime's inclusion of Deep Chaos and Arc Bahamut makes me really want to get this set (or whatever they're in) ASAP, haha.

Edit: Yeah, just watched the episode and it is indeed vertically sprung. I think the term they used is "drift layer" but thats not as important as how hype they this release I should gonna be. :p

Wait, what does it mean by vertically sprung? Does it have a spring that when hit goes up like bJ?
(Oct. 09, 2017  9:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  1:58 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think the gimmick is the outside section is sprung vertically to absorb hits? Idk, I still need to watch the episode and i'm only going off screencaps

Wait, what does it mean by vertically sprung? Does it have a spring that when hit goes up like bJ?

No, the layer moves downward, I should have been more specific, haha. The episode shows all the gimmicks in dC and Bearing pretty clearly in the obligatory "explain the beyblade to the audience" dialogue, so you should check that out if you can.
Ahh , that explains it. Anyone think this layer basically looks like it's a DEFENSE layer? Knowing it, it probably has gK levels of stamina if we remember OG Chaos. Hope it doesn't get granny gums lol.
(Oct. 09, 2017  9:26 PM)TL14 Wrote: Possibly Arc Bahamut and Deep Chaos in 1 Set?! I NEEED ITT! Grin

Plus, Ark Bahamas has atomic and it is only is rbv6 right now.