[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

(Dec. 27, 2017  8:33 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I got it 4 Christmas too, and tW, out of the box,  absolutely crushed my aB in stock. The green star frame works well with my green God Valkyrie

Do you mean the stock RB tW or the god set one?
God set (1meteo spiral)
I really like the colors of the white WIP
These are interesting.

O1 looks alright, very defensive and close-ish to the original. The O2 one eugh... fragile as heck but the god ability, if it was the same as what we got probably would be more effective. The O3 one looks like a more fragile O1, and O4 has sharper contact points than O2 design, but like O2, the god ability probably would be more effective. The white one is... eww, if only because it looks too fragile, and I don't see its God ability.

Yeah I am so glad we got what we got over these.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:53 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Maybe it starts slightly offensive like when tW starts circling the stamium but raises defences after first contact

(Oct. 12, 2017  9:33 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I don't really agree because a lot of god layers have had there gimmicks related to their drivers such as: tW and atomic, bJ and guard, kS and loop and bR and flugel. Since atomic starts the battle circling the tornado ridge then settles in the middle I'm going to stick with my last post.

(Oct. 22, 2017  7:33 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: God, bump looks thick
i was so right!!!
(Sep. 22, 2017  12:35 PM)Trainiac Wrote: I'm surprised that Bearing isn't in a starter, but oh well, I guess they wanted to actually sell some three-pack, haha.

Also, recommended combos often have parts from the same release month in them (e.g. lS7FHn, dF8CAT)
Its is bearing good driver? sorry im new in beyblade burst.. thanks
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:14 AM)nawzaroon Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  12:35 PM)Trainiac Wrote: I'm surprised that Bearing isn't in a starter, but oh well, I guess they wanted to actually sell some three-pack, haha.

Also, recommended combos often have parts from the same release month in them (e.g. lS7FHn, dF8CAT)
Its is bearing good driver? sorry im new in beyblade burst.. thanks

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Performan..._-_Bearing
(Feb. 07, 2018  12:16 AM)WSUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: [Image: DVB8s8YUQAEuVAA.jpg]

Design Concepts for Arc Bahamut

Woah, all of these look nothing like arc bahumut yet they are!