[Product]  B-97 Starter Nightmare Longinus.Ds

Some kid lost my L2 Unhappy. So that same day I was thinking"I wish all my L2 combos would have disc AND layer. Then this comes along and i'm currently in depression now. I MISS MY L2!!!!

Oh yeh luckily I have driver and disc, AND LAUNCHER ME BOIS.
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:57 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Some kid lost my L2 Unhappy. So that same day I was thinking"I wish all my L2 combos would have disc AND layer. Then this comes along and i'm currently in depression now. I MISS MY L2!!!!

Please keep the discussion to Nightmare Longinus and not about your experience with L2
Next time please post in the Random thoughts thread
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:37 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I'm disappointed about this beyblade, as it outshines other cool beyblades like siege xcalibur and drain fafnir because of the metal layer and leftspin

Wait a minute, disappointed cos it outshines lol. I’m happy they finally released something cool looking that I will most definitely buy.

Oh Yh, anyone got a bottom view of destroy? I hope it ain’t like this but it gives off a “SWD” from the mfb vibe from the way the driver is shown. Really hope that isn’t the case cos then the bey would suck in performance while in stock combo. With a cool name like destroy, can’t let us down
I think im right but is the metal (other than the heads) the red or blue part cus they both look like metal.
Im looking at the Ds drivef and all i can think is Spiral+Hold+ Atomic’s heftiness
(Sep. 27, 2017  10:57 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Some kid lost my L2 Unhappy. So that same day I was thinking"I wish all my L2 combos would have disc AND layer. Then this comes along and i'm currently in depression now. I MISS MY L2!!!!

You're lucky because a kid lost my l2 I got so pissed but after 1 week I didn't care
(Oct. 05, 2017  4:35 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

You're lucky because a kid lost my l2 I got so pissed but after 1 week I didn't care

The irony. Lost LOST Longinus.

Jokes out of the way how did the kid lose it?
Cant wait for this release because the layers look amazing but said that it doesn't have a god chip
omg nightmare longinus coming out on mid November awesome
(Oct. 05, 2017  5:08 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  4:35 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: You're lucky because a kid lost my l2 I got so pissed but after 1 week I didn't care

The irony. Lost LOST Longinus.

Well mate people act differently ok I had something else in my head idk what but it got be lose my bey. Also don't start crying when you lose one of your beys MATE.
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:07 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  5:08 AM)MWF Wrote: The irony. Lost LOST Longinus.

Well mate people act differently ok I had something else in my head idk what but it got be lose my bey. Also don't start crying when you lose one of your beys MATE.

That didn't really answer their question...
People act differently? Something else in your head? What is your point?
(Sep. 22, 2017  7:34 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  7:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Looks more like a mix of Spiral and Hold to me
My thoughts exactly, plus the driver doesn't look very appealing, I'd swap it for xtreme. It also limits customisation 

A sudden thought, can it burst???!!!

I was actually thinking about this right now, i there's no Disc (or, it's fused to the Layer) how will it "slide" and Burst? it really sounds bizarre!
(Oct. 08, 2017  12:21 AM)DrPedrão Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  7:34 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My thoughts exactly, plus the driver doesn't look very appealing, I'd swap it for xtreme. It also limits customisation 

A sudden thought, can it burst???!!!

I was actually thinking about this right now, i there's no Disc (or, it's fused to the Layer) how will it "slide" and Burst? it really sounds bizarre!

Yeah I actually asked that too. it's enough that it's left spin, but it's also a heavy layer and there is far less weight momentum to slide the driver out the layer due to the absence of a heavy disk, and I doubt the driver would be heavy enough. This is all assuming it has the same sharp teeth, which it likely will. This is Burst though, why are they trying to make Longinus harder to burst?
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:16 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:07 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Well mate people act differently ok I had something else in my head idk what but it got be lose my bey. Also don't start crying when you lose one of your beys MATE.

That didn't really answer their question...
Ok I'll stop arguing its stupid and I was only talking to the guy who lost his l2 not MAGE. Such a great name.
(Oct. 08, 2017  3:53 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:16 AM)Mage Wrote: That didn't really answer their question...
Ok I'll stop arguing its stupid and I was only talking to the guy who lost his l2 not MAGE. Such a great name.

._. Thanks?
But I don't get how people acting differently correlates with MWF losing his I2
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:07 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2017  5:08 AM)MWF Wrote: The irony. Lost LOST Longinus.

(Oct. 08, 2017  5:48 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  3:53 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Ok I'll stop arguing its stupid and I was only talking to the guy who lost his l2 not MAGE. Such a great name.

._. Thanks?

To clear up this conversation I asked clear wing how the kid that lost his l2 lost it. I am stuck with Hasbro so I do not have l2.

And clear wing, I apologize if my joke angered you.
(Oct. 08, 2017  2:45 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2017  9:07 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Well mate people act differently ok I had something else in my head idk what but it got be lose my bey. Also don't start crying when you lose one of your beys MATE.

(Oct. 08, 2017  5:48 AM)Mage Wrote: ._. Thanks?

To clear up this conversation I asked clear wing how the kid that lost his l2 lost it. I am stuck with Hasbro so I do not have l2.

we are getting alot off-topic so please stop. how kid lost it has nothing to do with nL and isn't thats pretty obvious enough? he/she was just a kid he may just kept it somewhere and forgot when mwf gave him/her to play.
Best to stay on-topic, yeah. I don’t want to have to lock this thread until release, haha.
I hope a launcher will be released with it
Would be funny to see lui with out a new launcher and special move that doesn’t beat valt and can’t forget the old IM GOING TO SMASH YOUR DREAMS INTO BITS!
(Oct. 08, 2017  10:42 PM)Julian df Wrote: I hope a launcher will be released with it
Would be funny to see lui with out a new launcher and special move that doesn’t beat valt and can’t forget the old   IM GOING TO SMASH YOUR DREAMS INTO BITS!

It comes with a proto launcher.
Is there anything else in the description of Destroy other than it's a mix between Spiral and Hold?
(Oct. 09, 2017  2:59 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Is there anything else in the description of Destroy other than it's a mix between Spiral and Hold?

I doubt it's spiral + hold is confirmed ethier. but yeah if someone can read japanese can you tell us what's its description?
(Oct. 08, 2017  2:45 PM)MWF Wrote:

(Oct. 08, 2017  5:48 AM)Mage Wrote: ._. Thanks?

Im really sorry ik this is about nL. I will not do this again

(Oct. 08, 2017  5:32 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Best to stay on-topic, yeah. I don’t want to have to lock this thread until release, haha.

Sorry I got off topic

For the driver for nL I think it will be a gimmick like it'll start off the wide hollow top then when it loses spin it'll go into its spiral mode
(Oct. 09, 2017  5:03 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  2:59 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: Is there anything else in the description of Destroy other than it's a mix between Spiral and Hold?

I doubt it's spiral + hold is confirmed ethier. but yeah if someone can read japanese can you tell us what's its description?

It’s not Hold. If anything, it’s more like Spiral/Jaggy mixed with Guard. The description mentions a jagged tip with surrounding guard parts to maintain stability.
I know what it comes with lost longinus was my best bey i was one of the first to know!

Like legend spriggan comes a launcher but another was made same with sieg xcalibur