[Product]  B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set

More than likely a set of three Beyblades, including recolours, that will come with the 3on3 Battle Case previously released separately. It will be released in August 2017. 

In Metal Fight Beyblade, around this time, at B-86, a similar set was being made too...

UPDATE:

(Jul. 12, 2017  11:29 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: X5n8ybI.jpg]
From http://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12292015605.html

(Jul. 14, 2017  2:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Oh, here's something I missed, haha
[Image: tCYlyaB.jpg]

I guess you can adjust the placement of the metal balls? Sounds cool.

(Jul. 15, 2017  4:08 AM)Alta Wrote:

New video, gZ's Driver looks like it will be top tier.

(Aug. 10, 2017  4:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This Guardian Kerbeus' teeth:
[Image: DG29ttlV0AAA10q.jpg]

And Galaxy Zeus', although slightly blurry:
[Image: DG3CoDzUwAECi_a.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/Kani59633/status/895585908451270657

Galaxy Zeus' parts:
[Image: DG3Ak4xUwAAElZr.jpg]

And the official images, of course:
[Image: 000709.png]
[Image: 000710.png]
[Image: 000711.png]
[Image: 000712.png]
Here are the Beyblades included:
- Galaxy Zeus
- Guardian Kerbeus
- Mad Minoboros

[Image: Burst_3on3BattleBoosterSet.jpg]
Credit: https://twitter.com/uggdracilbey/status/...3957690368
Maybe Ken, Zac and the owner of M2 will be on the Greek team in Beyblade Burst God.
Wow... a Heavy disk for Guardian Kerbeus? Really... Why wasn't it a God disk... you know, TT managed to disappoint me with Guardian Kerbeus time and time again, and it's too bad because the layer looks awesome.
(Jul. 08, 2017  3:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wow... a Heavy disk for Guardian Kerbeus? Really... Why wasn't it a God disk... you know, TT managed to disappoint me with Guardian Kerbeus time and time again, and it's too bad because the layer looks awesome.

Pretty sure they are gonna explain this by relating it to Behemoth in the anime.
(Jul. 08, 2017  4:12 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  3:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Wow... a Heavy disk for Guardian Kerbeus? Really... Why wasn't it a God disk... you know, TT managed to disappoint me with Guardian Kerbeus time and time again, and it's too bad because the layer looks awesome.

Pretty sure they are gonna explain this by relating it to Behemoth in the anime.

Yeah I know that it and Behemoth have a Heavy disk, and while it does make some sense, I find that using Heavy for it, in this time is a bit lame. I do kind of care about the stock combo for gK and I wish it was a god disk. I just hope the driver isn't Needle or Massive, that would suck.
Looks like 2 metal balls free to move within the gold part. Will roll to the back of it as the bey moves and swing forward due to their momentum during collisions for increased impact and maybe also improved burst defence.
I like it!
is that 4 on gZ?
(Jul. 08, 2017  6:01 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: is that 4 on gZ?

Yes, it is a red 4 Smile
Ok, gZ still looks amazing but
It looks quite similar to lS 
I kinda hoped for a more diverse design
(Jul. 08, 2017  2:32 PM)TL14 Wrote: Maybe Ken, Zac and the owner of M2 will be on the Greek team in Beyblade Burst God.

i think M2 is just a place holder because they want to release Blast Genius seperately.
I think that the RLC recolor of Guardian Kerbeus looks better than this one.
(Jul. 08, 2017  7:58 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: I think that the RLC recolor of Guardian Kerbeus looks better than this one.

Agreed, though I do like this one as well. Glad I decided to get the RLC one just in case.
(Jul. 08, 2017  9:17 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: What disk is on M2.

Don't think we know yet, they seem to have blocked out the disk and driver. Guess we'll have to wait for further info.
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:04 PM)Wyvernator Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  9:17 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: What disk is on M2.

Don't think we know yet, they seem to have blocked out the disk and driver. Guess we'll have to wait for further info.

I have adjusted the image and looked at the disc and it looks like 7.
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:18 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:04 PM)Wyvernator Wrote: Don't think we know yet, they seem to have blocked out the disk and driver. Guess we'll have to wait for further info.

I have adjusted the image and looked at the disc and it looks like 7.
If that's true, it looks like they might be playing around with the unbalance that the original Miniboros had, so maybe we'll get a new version of Quake?
(Jul. 09, 2017  1:00 AM)Wyvernator Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:18 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I have adjusted the image and looked at the disc and it looks like 7.
If that's true, it looks like they might be playing around with the unbalance that the original Miniboros had, so maybe we'll get a new version of Quake?

Tbh I feel it's either that or Quarter. And I don't think there will be a new driver here for M2. The focus is on gZ.
Zeus's new look has to grow on me but this set looks so awesome, already a must buy just from a collective perspective, Hopefully I can get it but I'm uncertain at the moment haha
Hey! I think I said gK was the Chaos of the set but actually I think M2 might be the Chaos of the set, since it is the previous layer system for it's time as well as being an RLC, though gK is also an RLC so it makes it a bit confusing. gK is likely the V2UQ of the set which hopefully means this isn't what full gK is meant to be... at the same time though, this gK has the same green colour.
gK: It is a little frustrating that it has the disc-H instead of a core disc of God Layer Systems, and so I doubt that we can see gK in the anime...And I feel that the orange parts (which was the black parts between the transparent part and the green part in the RLC) is a little ugly since orange and green are not so suitable...
M2: It is so coooooooooooooool!!!
gZ: Well...Some of my friends and I think this is a little ugly...but who knows. When we firstly saw the pics of bR and L2, some people said that they were not so nice but actually they are very good. And still, the new Zeus looks like a defense or balance layer instead of a stamina layer, just like Z2. XD (and I hope we can have a GB145MB driver)
And it is a little frustrating since all the three discs are painted, which means I shouldn't use these disc in battles...And perhaps for this reason, we cannot see these beys in the Anime? There had never been a bey in the anime has painted disc except L2...
You never know. They could be in the show. GV, KS & KD are already in it so it would look odd if GK wasnt in it. This is the 6th painted H disk. And I would definitely not use them in battle. Replace them with regular metal disks instead. Im happy we see M2. I hope someone sells M2 & GK by themselves so I can have 2 full of each bey. Im going to buy this set, B.G & the new launcher. Good thing I cut the lawn a lot.