[Product]  B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set

i wonder if gZ will have a driver similar to GB145.
Awesome!

Also, I'll take a new colour of the Heavy Disk any day. No complaints here.
Why do they choose orange for gK chain color?
Orange chain looks like Rust and very ugly.
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:48 AM)marutti Wrote: Why do they choose orange for gK chain color?
I think its supposed to be like hot or burning chains considering it guards the gates of the underworld
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:51 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:48 AM)marutti Wrote: Why do they choose orange for gK chain color?
I think its supposed to be like hot or burning chains considering it guards the gates of the underworld

Wow, now that you've said that I like the design a lot more. That's pretty cool, even if it wasn't Takara's intention.
I'm liking the look of this set, gZ seems like a bit of a departure from the original zillion zeus design wise but its cool looking layer. I wonder what disk M2 has, can anyone tell?
Wait a second, why is Revolve used on a defense type?
It is a little frustrating that there is only two new parts in this set...
(There was also only two new parts in the N2 set, hah. Perhaps I shouldn't expect too much on this set in the very beginning XD)
Man, i'm so bummed they didn't even give M2 a new driver. Hold? Variable? Impact?? NAAAAH, LET'S REUSE THE OLD DRIVER, PPL LOVE QUAKE, RIGHT?

I couldn't care less about gK having Revolve, at least it means all the parts it has are good. (except the colors of the layer, how did they mess that up so hard). Interested to see this new Pl driver, perhaps it's a GB145/Metal Ball Base adaptation? Seems like a logical step up from Weight...
I'm guessing there are many people that would love to get Quake. It's not really the most accessible driver.
It says that gZ has 6 metal balls in it. Interesting!
Plus I think there are also quite a few people that might have missed out on either M2 or gK
(Jul. 12, 2017  12:14 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I'm guessing there are many people that would love to get Quake. It's not really the most accessible driver.
It says that gZ has 6 metal balls in it. Interesting!
Plus I think there are also quite a few people that might have missed out on either M2 or gK

Does that mean 6 metal balls inside the layer, or on the whole bey? (such as on the driver?)
I'm quite happy with these combos, more revolve is always good and I love quake (TOQ Bois we out here). Love the red 4 disk with gZ too. Given what @[Leo Burst] said it looks like 4 metal balls in the layer so there must be two in the driver.
I'm really excited to see Galaxy Zeus! It might be one of my favorites so far. Cool thing they have M2 teto unbalanced parts! But that gK combo is... Well, disappointed to say the least. I'm getting this set anyway, the Beys look great!
Yes yes yes!!!! Finally a Bey with Quater Quake! Ultimate Wobble Bouncing Action here I come! Grin I really hope Galaxy Zeus has a GB145 like driver. Can't wait for so much metal ball action. ^^ But why the hell did they decide to give Guardian Kerbeus Heavy and Revolve?! It's not freakin Ragnaruk. -.- Or does that mean that TT finally realized that Revolve has use in defensive setups? Anyways I can't wait until I get my hands on this Set. I'm really excited for this release. Smile
So yeah gK has Heavy and Revolve... which were meant to be stamina type parts... yet gK is a defense type. I'm just going to accept that this isn't the full gK beyblade and is just a combo despite having the same green layer, that would suck if it is.
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah gK has Heavy and Revolve... which were meant to be stamina type parts... yet gK is a defense type. I'm just going to accept that this isn't the full gK beyblade and is just a combo despite having the same green layer, that would suck if it is.

I'm just going to point out that Draciel was also initially a defense type beyblace, and later became stamina.

And I'm thinking Pl is something like polar. Maybe a magnetic driver that messed with the bearings in the layer?
(Jul. 12, 2017  9:23 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  2:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So yeah gK has Heavy and Revolve... which were meant to be stamina type parts... yet gK is a defense type. I'm just going to accept that this isn't the full gK beyblade and is just a combo despite having the same green layer, that would suck if it is.

I'm just going to point out that Draciel was also initially a defense type beyblace, and later became stamina.

And I'm thinking Pl is something like polar. Maybe a magnetic driver that messed with the bearings in the layer?

Wait wot
"Draciel was also initially a defense type beyblade, and later became stamina"
How did it become stamina? It's Draciel so it's definitely a defense type even though it's design dosen't make it good for that.
(Jul. 12, 2017  9:33 PM)Mage Wrote:

Wait wot
How did it become stamina? It's Draciel so it's definitely a defense type even though it's design dosen't make it good for that.

Actually, I looked around, found nothing, but we did have some beyblade type switches, such as ldrago guardian. I'm thinking it may be the case.

I doubt they could get the magnet strong enough to even effect the screws. I'm thinking Pl might be polish but we already got a part called Polish and a Yielding driver, maybe Propeller.
Since there are six holes in the layer they're probably all located there. Four of them look like they keep four of the balls in place and then the other two move around in the bigger holes.
Pl makes me think of "Plate". That's the first thing it made me think of. No point in guessing though, it'll be what it'll be

Wait wot

I would like to point out that I didn't say the whole Draciel thing, Sion was the one who decided to add that on my quoted comment. My original comment has not been edited.
kind of bummed galaxy zeus didn't come with the star frame, seems only appropriate since it belongs to a star idol blader, mad minoboros' driver should have been hunter (the newest attack driver) instead off quake (kinda like E2 came with atomic, newest defense driver) with the gk.H.R. combo, does this mean gK & Kensuke may not appear in the anime?
(Jul. 12, 2017  11:51 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is a little frustrating that there is only two new parts in this set...
(There was also only two new parts in the N2 set, hah. Perhaps I shouldn't  expect too much on this set in the very beginning XD)

There is only 1 new part in this set. The driver on Galaxy Zues

Wait wot

It's more a attack layer than anything

(Jul. 13, 2017  12:59 PM)beysze Wrote: kind of bummed galaxy zeus didn't come with the star frame, seems only appropriate since it belongs to a star idol blader, mad minoboros' driver should have been hunter (the newest attack driver) instead off quake (kinda like E2 came with atomic, newest defense driver) with the gk.H.R. combo, does this mean gK & Kensuke may not appear in the anime?
Spoiler

Remember in the anime how zac had quit blading after loosing to valt.
There is a chance Galaxy Zeus is not even used by zac.