[Product]  B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set

By the way I like the old guardian kerbeus better. I don't like the orange
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:06 PM)ptf606 Wrote: By the way I like the old guardian kerbeus better. I don't like the orange

I also prefer the RLC version, but the orange one has grown on me.
I just finished the videos and they all bursted in the test battles

I saw another video and gk's teeth are bad. But gz performs better.
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:10 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I just finished the videos and they all bursted in the test battles

I saw another video and gk's teeth are bad. But gz performs better.

Well M2 was K.Oed and gK and kS double bursted. Is the other video you saw the other corocoro video with gK4MPl vs gZ5GGr?
No
I watched some random channel that had the set
Well, this set turned out to bad in my point of view. gK has bad teeth and M2 can't really burst or out spin anything. Only gZ is good in my opinion.
(Aug. 11, 2017  1:47 AM)ptf606 Wrote: Well, this set turned out to bad in my point of view. gK has bad teeth and M2 can't really burst or out spin anything.  Only gZ is good in my opinion.

gK already had bad teeth, I think this gK is meant to have better teeth but I could be wrong. We have no idea if gZ is really good or not, I see it burst a few layers but at the same time, the performance for gZ doesn't impress me so far.
Hm, it can be useful to note factory weight variations: someone else reported that their Galaxy Zeus weighed 12.8 grams and their Planet Driver, 9.3 grams.
(Aug. 11, 2017  2:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, it can be useful to note factory weight variations: someone else reported that their Galaxy Zeus weighed 12.8 grams and their Planet Driver, 9.3 grams.

Oh boy I hope that doesn't mean more mold variation makes parts more/less useful situation again, we already have to deal with that. I also didn't realize Planet driver was so heavy.
gZ has wonderfull stamina on Dual Cyclone Stadium.
Over 5 mins.
You can see it on my video from 3:30~
(Aug. 12, 2017  5:14 PM)marutti Wrote: gZ has wonderfull stamina on Dual Cyclone Stadium.
Over 5 mins.

OMG!?!!! This is awesome. Grin
(Aug. 12, 2017  10:30 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  5:14 PM)marutti Wrote: gZ has wonderfull stamina on Dual Cyclone Stadium.
Over 5 mins.

OMG!?!!! This is awesome. Grin

wow they actually managed to pull of a bey that gains spin from the cyclone stadium since i doubt galaxy zeus could spin 5 minutes regularly
(Sep. 02, 2017  3:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Does this look real to you guys?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-TOMY-BEY...SwVbtZkKnt

Seems legit. I've seen it for around that price, and the seller seems mostly on the level.
(Sep. 02, 2017  3:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Does this look real to you guys?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-TOMY-BEY...SwVbtZkKnt

They are good, and I've had to only wait a week
It seems that at most 14 metal balls can be put inside Galaxy Zeus' Layer. XD
[Image: 26730623_327154227779323_439450294657891...e=5ADE5A45]
Surprised it took us this long for someone to post a picture trying that haha.
(Jan. 25, 2018  3:45 AM)Kei Wrote: Surprised it took us this long for someone to post a picture trying that haha.

As for me, it is really surprising that it seems few people talking about Galaxy Zeus after it is released. It is a very competitive layer in attack and defense. Isn’t it?
From what I've seen so far Galaxy Zeus is great for Defense, yes. The shape is good, it's heavy and quite hard to burst with an A-mold god chip. gZ.4G.At is still one of my favourite combos and it works against tN and lS attack combos.
Haven't tried it for attack that much though.
I'm still super happy that I've got this set, gK.H.R and gZ.4M.Pl are all very useful parts and I'm still thinking that M2 and Q aren't the worst attack parts even though they're not competitive.
(Jan. 25, 2018  7:13 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: As for me, it is really surprising that it seems few people talking about Galaxy Zeus after it is released. It is a very competitive layer in attack and defense. Isn’t it?

I never tested it for Attack much, but in Toronto it did see some level of popularity for a little while after it was released as a sort of Defense/Stamina hybrid. And some people still use it to this day. It felt like it was never the absolute best for a single type, but was just a good all-around Layer.