[Product]  B-90 3on3 Battle Booster Set

(Jul. 19, 2017  5:24 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  12:48 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if gZ will have a driver similar to GB145.

You predicted right! But it's more of a GB145 + MB (metal ball)

is that metal ball free spinning like orbit?????
(Jul. 19, 2017  9:55 PM)V2KX Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2017  5:24 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: You predicted right! But it's more of a GB145 + MB (metal ball)

is that metal ball free spinning like orbit?????

Yes.
(Jul. 19, 2017  10:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2017  9:55 PM)V2KX Wrote: is that metal ball free spinning like orbit?????

Yes.

where did you get this information?
(Jul. 20, 2017  3:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2017  10:01 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yes.

where did you get this information?

It was in TT's video on the set, and I'm pretty sure it says something about it in their official part description.
Planet is definitely my favourite driver ever, it's my dream driver.
(Jul. 20, 2017  3:52 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2017  3:23 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: where did you get this information?

It was in TT's video on the set, and I'm pretty sure it says something about it in their official part description.

Interesting.

I remember at one point saying that the theoretical best non-aggressive Burst driver would just be Orbit with a metal ball. Well, I guess we got that, in some sick monkey's paw fashion. I mean, I hope the little metal balls don't cause problems with performance.
(Jul. 20, 2017  9:45 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2017  3:52 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It was in TT's video on the set, and I'm pretty sure it says something about it in their official part description.

Interesting.

I remember at one point saying that the theoretical best non-aggressive Burst driver would just be Orbit with a metal ball. Well, I guess we got that, in some sick monkey's paw fashion. I mean, I hope the little metal balls don't cause problems with performance.

Actually the metal balls and the casing to keep them in is probably the reason why Planet might not be top-tier. It scrapes so much, like the moment it starts moving towards the tornado ridge it scrapes like crazy.
(Jul. 20, 2017  4:11 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2017  9:45 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Interesting.

Actually the metal balls and the casing to keep them in is probably the reason why Planet might not be top-tier. It scrapes so much, like the moment it starts moving towards the tornado ridge it scrapes like crazy.

That's what I'm saying about the Monkey's Paw thing. it would be amazing if it were just the free-moving metal ball tip. the fact they added all that other stuff around it seems like it'd hurt more than it helps. Also having that random edge around the main metal ball. like Weight, doesn't make it's case any better
(Jul. 21, 2017  4:15 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2017  4:11 PM)Mage Wrote: Actually the metal balls and the casing to keep them in is probably the reason why Planet might not be top-tier. It scrapes so much, like the moment it starts moving towards the tornado ridge it scrapes like crazy.

That's what I'm saying about the Monkey's Paw thing. it would be amazing if it were just the free-moving metal ball tip. the fact they added all that other stuff around it seems like it'd hurt more than it helps. Also having that random edge around the main metal ball. like Weight, doesn't make it's case any better

Yeah, it's more or less just TT wanting to captivate kids with gimmicks
They just want it to beクール 
Since GK is a special edition bey then maybe E2 will be released in a simular way.
You also need to put into factor that they would need to need some parts if they're too strong. If they fail to do this, parts will get the same fate as the first two deathscythers.
(Jul. 21, 2017  6:31 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Since GK is a special edition bey then maybe E2 will be released in a simular way.

E2 was already released in RBV 7. The combo was Exceed Evil-eye Gravity Atomic.
(Jul. 21, 2017  7:20 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  6:31 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Since GK is a special edition bey then maybe E2 will be released in a simular way.

E2 was already released in RBV 7. The combo was Exceed Evil-eye Gravity Atomic.

You mean rbv6 right?
(Jul. 22, 2017  4:25 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  7:20 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: E2 was already released in RBV 7. The combo was Exceed Evil-eye Gravity Atomic.

You mean rbv6 right?

Yes
That was just a random booster release. The only official (from the show/comics) (or very limited edition) are the beybladebthe booster is named of. Do you have any official parts picture? Every duel layer will be in a random pack eventually just like E2 was.
(Jul. 22, 2017  10:47 PM)Dodgest Wrote: That was just a random booster release. The only official (from the show/comics) (or very limited edition) are the beybladebthe booster is named of. Do you have any official parts picture? Every duel layer will be in a random pack eventually just like E2 was.

Actually...I'm afraid that there would not be such a booster release of E2...
(Jul. 22, 2017  10:47 PM)Dodgest Wrote: That was just a random booster release. The only official (from the show/comics) (or very limited edition) are the beybladebthe booster is named of. Do you have any official parts picture? Every duel layer will be in a random pack eventually just like E2 was.

We're most certain that the RBv6 release of E2 is the "booster" release of E2 with it's "stock" parts, with several hints based on coloration. Like most Random Layers that later got a Booster release, the colored portion of the layer remained the exact same color, but the translucent part that had a color became pure transparent. Likewise, the Driver has a matching red ring on it, showcasing that it's meant to be used with E2. Also, all of the Booster releases of Random Layers include one new part and one repeat part, not including the layer itself. In this case, the new part is Atomic, being new to RBv6.

A small supporting idea is that the original Evileye release was also in a random booster, something which other Random Layer Boosters' predecessors were not (most notably Odin v. Obelisk Odin.) It makes sense that it's evolution is also in a random booster.

These facts are also my supporting evidence to claim that the M2 in this set is the "stock parts" for it as well.
Colors dont mean anything for stock parts, it cant be stock since it was not a prize bey or a "prize bey 2" or whatever. People only claim its stock because takara wont release one. If anything the real stock combo is heavy edge like hasbro will be releasing, but it doesnt really have a stock combo in the end.
(Jul. 23, 2017  5:10 AM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Colors dont mean anything for stock parts, it cant be stock since it was not a prize bey or a "prize bey 2" or whatever. People only claim its stock because takara wont release one. If anything the real stock combo is heavy edge like hasbro will be releasing, but it doesnt really have a stock combo in the end.

Honestly, they probably threw E2 in there due to how insignificant of a purpose it was shown so it probably didn't warrant it's own sort of release or even for 3 on 3 standards, it may not be labelled as a second prize but people like to think it is. Unlike something like Driger or Draciel, E2 served no roles and was just there for the sake of being Evileye's upgrade. Many things point to it being intended to be special, rather than just any random custom:

1. The plastic colours for the layer is exactly the same, it has the same treatment where the plastic colours are similar.
2. It doesn't have a God disk, the disk is Gravity I know it's a stamina disk, but the type the disks were in Dual Layers were sometimes not relevant, such as B2HH. I know there was also Polish but my point still stands. I know it has Atomic but they don't make God Drivers so as advanced as Atomic is, it just happens to be there.
3. Like someone said, the Atomic driver has a suited colour scheme for an Evileye, not to mention it is a defense type driver which matches the type here.

I'll agree that this was a major cop-out, though I'm not surprised seeing as the God series has botched quite a few upgrades IMO...

As for M2, that is definitely the stock M2, the disk totally works for it, the layer gets the out of RLC treatment with the clear plastic but same coloured plastic. I just wish it wasn't Quake again... Well at least it wasn't .H.R for gK, eugh...
This Guardian Kerbeus' teeth:
[Image: DG29ttlV0AAA10q.jpg]

And Galaxy Zeus', although slightly blurry:
[Image: DG3CoDzUwAECi_a.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/Kani59633/status/895585908451270657

Galaxy Zeus' parts:
[Image: DG3Ak4xUwAAElZr.jpg]

And the official images, of course:
[Image: 000709.png]
[Image: 000710.png]
[Image: 000711.png]
[Image: 000712.png]
Galaxy Zeus just made it into the list of my favorite Burst Beys. Grin
Sweet, gK got an upgrade! And it looks like gZ has simular teeth? Given gZ has all those metal balls and is rounder than Z2, it would be interesting to see how good gZ is for defense. Then again, seeing as Attack is dead atm, it wouldn't make much of a difference if it was good at that.
Wait! Is gK's teeth better? That is awesome!
(Aug. 10, 2017  11:01 PM)ptf606 Wrote: New video
https://youtu.be/RhaWgawU5Jg

Oh yeah, I saw that. Unfortunately he doesn't show the teeth of gK or M2. Also gZ doesn't seem to perform too well.