[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

(Jun. 29, 2017  3:49 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  3:25 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: That's why it has to have terrible teeth.
If not then I guess your look at the next Bey to be

STANDING IN THE HALL OF FAME
OMG STOP ZAK

yup that could be the case but what if its wide thin shape make it prone to destabilization

Hm, that does seem very plausible as it's center of gravity would be pretty high for a burst bey, with so much weight on the top it'll be like spinning a Frisbee in a pencil.
we have to keep this in mind that  this is only the top view of mG maybe on the sides or on the bottom it might have wings or maybe small wings like those of Df145 or W145.
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:48 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:43 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Now I want the Kreis Satan more than Maximum Garuga, Since I really like its color and it might be suitable with the Merge Driver. In my opinion, kS is a good choice to make a attack-defense balanced type, so I would use this combo: kS. 4V. Mr
And I also want the disc-Yellof the red kS. Now I have only one Yell, but it has only 2 stars, so I need more.
Next to the red kS is mG, and then is the blue A2. Besides the nice recolor of A2, I want disc-8.
J2 is also a bey I want for its color.

That's all I want now.

Oh wow, I completely forgot about Yell lol.
So my list so far is

kS Yell ?
gV 2 ?
bR I ?
A2 8 ?
DCS I/Y ?
DZS ?Vortex ?
J2 ?Glaive ?

I noticed A2 has a green driver, J2 a red/pink one, kS a blue one, gV a green one.
MG.8F.Fl
GV.2.?
KS.Y.?
BR.N.?
A2.8.?
Drraciel.4.?
Dranzer.6.?
J2.6.?
(Jun. 29, 2017  4:48 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:48 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oh wow, I completely forgot about Yell lol.
So my list so far is

kS Yell ?
gV 2 ?
bR I ?
A2 8 ?
DCS I/Y ?
DZS ?Vortex ?
J2 ?Glaive ?

I noticed A2 has a green driver, J2 a red/pink one, kS a blue one, gV a green one.
MG.8F.Fl
GV.2.?
KS.Y.?
BR.N.?
A2.8.?
Drraciel.4.?
Dranzer.6.?
J2.6.?

Fair point. But I assume Dranzer also has Vortex as a frame and J2 has Glaive.
Posting these images I found on Twitter here because apparently nobody who doesn't remember what Trypio was won't bother to look at a freaking wiki.

[Image: 8YKsFR1.jpg]
[Image: iVJH9W3.jpg]

The five blades inside the circle are meant to increase upper force so the thing theoretically fly (in case that wasn't blindingly obvious). I doubt it worked with Trypio, so it probably won't work here either. Even if it did work it wouldn't be a very good part anyway, it's too wide too have very good stamina and it'll be a huge target for attack beys. (then again, the meta is super dry for attack types so i guess that part isn't an issue haha) Wouldn't be the first time the prize is the worst part of a random booster, haha.

I'm sure other more qualified people have also said this exact thing in this thread, but this is topical information, so whatever.
I mean, most beys probably aren't getting into the meta anyway, so I'm up for interesting beys, even if they're weak.
The thing is having fun, and look at that giant layer! Haha whenever somebody pulls it for a battle, their opponent will probably think, "what the flip!?" LOL

I immediately love this thing! Doesn't matter how good it is, it looks fun! xD
So full on Upper Force, wonder if we'll ever get the inverse, pure Down Force.
Maximum Garuda has the same color, gimmick and special move as Trypio.
(Jun. 29, 2017  5:02 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Posting these images I found on Twitter here because apparently nobody who doesn't remember what Trypio was won't bother to look at a freaking wiki.

The five blades inside the circle are meant to increase upper force so the thing theoretically fly (in case that wasn't blindingly obvious). I doubt it worked with Trypio, so it probably won't work here either. Even if it did work it wouldn't be a very good part anyway, it's too wide too have very good stamina and it'll be a huge target for attack beys. (then again, the meta is super dry for attack types so i guess that part isn't an issue haha) Wouldn't be the first time the prize is the worst part of a random booster, haha.

I'm sure other more qualified people have also said this exact thing in this thread, but this is topical information, so whatever.

I've heard that the takara Trypio did actually fly to an extent but the hasbro altered it somehow which removed it's ability to do this.
(Jun. 29, 2017  11:05 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  5:02 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Posting these images I found on Twitter here because apparently nobody who doesn't remember what Trypio was won't bother to look at a freaking wiki.

I've heard that the takara Trypio did actually fly to an extent but the hasbro altered it somehow which removed it's ability to do this.

Weren't the wings pointed in different directions or something?
(Jun. 29, 2017  11:05 PM)Ultra Wrote:

with just the attack ring it flies but it somewhat flies with all parts intact, it will hover if launched from the top a stairs that the only kinda time I've gotten it to kinda fly (the noise it makes is amazing hehe), 
this video shows really the extent of it flying capabilities. 

but other I'm loving this bey its a nice nod to trypio and I know my son will love it, just the fact it looks a bit like a propeller he'll love it haha
whats the frame?
(Jun. 30, 2017  1:06 AM)amidamaru Wrote: whats the frame?

Flow. It's like a reverse Vortex.
(Jun. 30, 2017  1:11 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  1:06 AM)amidamaru Wrote: whats the frame?

Flow. It's like a reverse Vortex.

Hm would this work well on a left spin
(Jun. 30, 2017  1:15 AM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2017  1:11 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Flow. It's like a reverse Vortex.

Hm would this work well on a left spin

Idk. It's more smooth tho, so it's evident it's a Stamina type part.
Dang, too bad this is in a random booster, I'll never get it xD

Actually, a larger diameter means larger inertia when it is spinning. Although it is not sure if this mG would work well on stamina, but make a wider wheel is a method to improve stamina.
Except this, I think most of your opinion is very good.
I'm glad they didn't make Garuda down force or else it would conflict with Flugel theoretically. I really want this beyblade, I am really liking this!

When you look at the side of the layer you can see that it's quite thick looking.
In the official video, mG really showed very good Stamina. The battle between mG and OHR started at 4:44 in the video and ends at 5:14. Such a long battle don't like they did something to weaken the performance of OHR, so I think we can believe that mG really have good stamina.

It seems that there might be these combos(not confirmed):
mG.8F.Fl(Prize)
A2.8V.Lp(Purple, I really like this combo, not only the purple A2 looks amazing, the disc-8 is also a good part)
J2.?G.?(Orange)
gV.2.?(Green,it seems that this bey has no frame hh)
kS.Y.?(Red)
Draciel.?F.?
Dranzer.?C.?
And I still know nothing about the black bR...LOL

It looks like Trypio, but smaller. I was expecting a really cool design but who cares, I finally get to see Flow Frame!
i wonder of you could get it to somewhat fly if you used it with a metal god chip+nothing, without a disk.