[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

(Jun. 28, 2017  6:51 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: its so circular.is the dranzer S image cropped cuz irts shape looks different.

i dont think so. its just white on a white background

the only thing i can see is that A2 has 8. i cant tell for the rest of them
(Jun. 28, 2017  7:02 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  6:51 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: its so circular.is the dranzer S image cropped cuz irts shape looks different.

i dont think so. its just white on a white background

the only thing i can see is that A2 has 8. i cant tell for the rest of them

also it kinda looks like maimum gauda also has 8.
The Kreis Satan has Yell as it's disc. THE SATAN BEY HAS A PENTAGRAM DISC. Yes pls.

Super hyped for this Random Booster. The recolors (except valkyrie lol) look amazing. I'd love to see high quality images of the rest of the tops, though.
(Jun. 28, 2017  5:52 PM)BeyGa Wrote: [Image: DDaxoHvUMAIsC-6.jpg]
From Twitter: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...3049882624

There's also the full set one.
[Image: DDbSnKDUwAAqGL-.jpg]
Source: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...6240441345

That's a weird looking Dranzer S. Was it accidentally cropped or something?

Also, Maximum Garuda looks game-breakingly circular...
(Jun. 28, 2017  9:45 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2017  5:52 PM)BeyGa Wrote: [Image: DDaxoHvUMAIsC-6.jpg]
From Twitter: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...3049882624

There's also the full set one.
[Image: DDbSnKDUwAAqGL-.jpg]
Source: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...6240441345

That's a weird looking Dranzer S. Was it accidentally cropped or something?

Also, Maximum Garuda looks game-breakingly circular...

Yeah it looks as if the top and bottom have been cropped. It's easier to see if you zoom in. But yes, I agree. That's way too circular to have good teeth. W2 or worse I presume.
That Dranzer was definitely cropped (and hopefully by mistake).

I'm really excited for this RB! Such nice Beyblades, especially the S Series recolours! Hopefully I can get at least some of these Grin
I think I still prefer the last RB volume, but this does look interesting. I'll be sure to pick up Maximum Garuda at the very least (and give it 4 because it seems criminal for it NOT to have 4)
I'm not the biggest fan of the God Series, there are just a few beys I really like (Chronos, Deathscyther)... and that's not that much better. I'm sorry for everyone who likes that, but... I think this is by far the worst design.
Also: Why not red Dranzer S and black Draciel S? Like in the original random boosters, according to their bit beast colors. White, yeah, like white Dranzer V, but light blue? I'm a bit disappointed, don't like the others either, maybe black bR.
The good thing is: I can save money here, haha.
Seems to have 8
I wonder why TT thought this Bey is a good idea
It's like the end of 4d where parts like phantom duo scythe were made
I pray it has bad teeth cause of it doesn't well it'll be

STANDING IN THE HALL OF FAME

(ok I'll leave)
(Jun. 28, 2017  11:31 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I'm not the biggest fan of the God Series, there are just a few beys I really like (Chronos, Deathscyther)... and that's not that much better. I'm sorry for everyone who likes that, but... I think this is by far the worst design.
Also: Why not red Dranzer S and black Draciel S? Like in the original random boosters, according to their bit beast colors. White, yeah, like white Dranzer V, but light blue? I'm a bit disappointed, don't like the others either, maybe black bR.
The good thing is: I can save money here, haha.

I definitely agree that it's a bad design and that it doesn't look good. And yeah the colors for those two are an odd choice. The blue draciel looks really nice at least but I don't think white suits Dranzer at all.
Expecting anything better than K2 teeth on this this is a laughable notion at best. Even Guardian Kerbeus got baby teeth. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing has no teeth lmao
Upon further analysis, gV and A2 both have 8 as a disc. J2 seems to have Glaive as a frame as well. Dranzer might have Vortex? Seems Draciel and bR might have Infinity, and A2 and gV have no frame that can be seen.
I'm very curious about mG gimmick tho. It's smoothly round, and very large, just as Trypio, so it might get easily thrown off balance. I'm hyped for this release, since the God Layer system is one of my favorites. Smile
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:35 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I'm very curious about mG gimmick tho. It's smoothly round, and very large, just as Trypio, so it might get easily thrown off balance. I'm hyped for this release, since the God Layer system is one of my favorites. Smile

Now that you mention it, it has clear sections shaped like wings in the holes. It seems to aid the wind distribution gimmick.
Now I want the Kreis Satan more than Maximum Garuga, Since I really like its color and it might be suitable with the Merge Driver. In my opinion, kS is a good choice to make a attack-defense balanced type, so I would use this combo: kS. 4V. Mr
And I also want the disc-Yellof the red kS. Now I have only one Yell, but it has only 2 stars, so I need more.
Next to the red kS is mG, and then is the blue A2. Besides the nice recolor of A2, I want disc-8.
J2 is also a bey I want for its color.

That's all I want now.
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:43 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Now I want the Kreis Satan more than Maximum Garuga, Since I really like its color and it might be suitable with the Merge Driver. In my opinion, kS is a good choice to make a attack-defense balanced type, so I would use this combo: kS. 4V. Mr
And I also want the disc-Yellof the red kS. Now I have only one Yell, but it has only 2 stars, so I need more.
Next to the red kS is mG, and then is the blue A2. Besides the nice recolor of A2, I want disc-8.

That's all I want now.

Oh wow, I completely forgot about Yell lol.
So my list so far is

kS Yell ?
gV 2 ?
bR I ?
A2 8 ?
DCS I/Y ?
DZS ?Vortex ?
J2 ?Glaive ?

I noticed A2 has a green driver, J2 a red/pink one, kS a blue one, gV a green one.
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:48 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:43 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Now I want the Kreis Satan more than Maximum Garuga, Since I really like its color and it might be suitable with the Merge Driver. In my opinion, kS is a good choice to make a attack-defense balanced type, so I would use this combo: kS. 4V. Mr

That's all I want now.

Oh wow, I completely forgot about Yell lol.
So my list so far is

kS Yell ?
gV 2 ?
bR I ?
A2 8 ?
DCS I/Y ?
DZS ?Vortex ?
J2 ?Glaive ?

I noticed A2 has a green driver, J2 a red/pink one, kS a blue one, gV a green one.

I'd be willing to bet we'll see a Cycle, Loop, Reboot, Nothing, maybe even Orbit, Trans and Atomic in here. I hope at we get a bey with Quarter or Nine, though. If there isnt, maybe they'll be rereleased in the 3on3 Booster Set? Idk, I just want to see another Quarter and an unpainted Nine, haha
I'll be buying this full set. I hope the Dranzer & Draciel contain the same parts from their 1st releases. Mostly because there is no light recolor of their drivers. & if this pack has a yell disk then I will use that on the A2, and I have a light blue glitter orbit driver I can use for a "Blue A2". the J2 is the same recolor as the one from the show (a black dude has 1 in the show) but imagine putting all those stickers on. its art class all over again...
Huh, so I guess the Maximum Garuda layer is actually quite thin
Maybe it's size could help with OWD
(Jun. 29, 2017  1:05 PM)Multiluke Wrote: so the gimmick is layer enlargement

It's air distribution, actually.
All these people saying that there are bad teeth incoming, just remember that more width means you can apply more torque. It may be smooth and circular but it might still be more burst prone than you expect.
That's why it has to have terrible teeth.
If not then I guess your look at the next Bey to be

OMG STOP ZAK
(Jun. 29, 2017  3:25 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: That's why it has to have terrible teeth.
If not then I guess your look at the next Bey to be

OMG STOP ZAK

yup that could be the case but what if its wide thin shape make it prone to destabilization