[Product]  B-87 Random Booster Vol. 7 Maximum Garuda.8F.Flugel

(Jun. 23, 2017  7:03 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  6:06 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Thank you for clarifying.

They did do this with the white single layer spriggan.

Still, there is almost no chance that they will do it here. Dranzer S doesn't even have horrible teeth. It has N2 teeth. The shape is why its really bad.

Well, shape AND WEIGHT. The remastered Layers are incredibly light and have little inertia as a result so they just stop when they hit an opponent.
I JUST REALISED! M2 isn't even in this RBV, so now we have to hope a full beyblade of any kind is released for M2 somewhere.
(Jun. 23, 2017  9:37 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I JUST REALISED! M2 isn't even in this RBV, so now we have to hope a full beyblade of any kind is released for M2 somewhere.

I think M2 is gonna be in the 3on3 Booster Set, marutti said a while ago that a God Zeus and Minoboros would be in a booster set, so maybe instead of a God Minoboros, it's just M2? Honestly i'd prefer it to not be a God Minoboros, haha
judging by the shape of maximum garuda i think it might have pretty bad teeth.does anyone know with which disk or driver it will be released?
(Jun. 24, 2017  12:40 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: judging by the shape of maximum garuda i think it might have pretty bad teeth.does anyone know with which disk or driver it will be released?
Nope
(Jun. 24, 2017  1:07 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  12:40 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: judging by the shape of maximum garuda i think it might have pretty bad teeth.does anyone know with which disk or driver it will be released?
Nope

i think the driver will be a metal sharp since most phoenix themed beyblades have that kind of tips.
(Jun. 24, 2017  1:17 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  1:07 AM)Mage Wrote: Nope

i think the driver will be a metal sharp since most phoenix themed beyblades have that kind of tips.

Garuda isn't a phoenix though...
(Jun. 24, 2017  1:20 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  1:17 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i think the driver will be a metal sharp since most phoenix themed beyblades have that kind of tips.

Garuda isn't a phoenix though...

its a phoenix- eagle like bird, pretty similar to a phoenix.
(Jun. 24, 2017  2:00 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  1:20 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Garuda isn't a phoenix though...

its a phoenix- eagle like bird, pretty similar to a phoenix.

But Garuda is a bird that isn't associated with the sun in any way
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:07 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  2:00 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: its a phoenix- eagle like bird, pretty similar to a phoenix.

But Garuda is a bird that isn't associated with the sun in any way

oh ok but still the last time we saw a garuda beyblade it used fire element and phoenix also uses fire so thats kind of similar. on the wikipedia it says phoenix is the contemporay represtation of garuda.
Apparently there might be a Flow Frame included in this Random Booster, because it is featured on the back of the Legend Spriggan box hah:
[Image: DDDE-5fUMAAWbLA.jpg]
As we can expect, it has a shape that supposedly helps downward force, like DF145.

Credits to: https://twitter.com/LunaWhitepark/status...5679282176
Clearly it will be on Maximum Garudas; it's the F Frame that we could barely make out. So, it's Maximum Garudas 8Flow Flugel. Very gimmicky.

Thanks for sharing Smile
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently there might be a Flow Frame included in this Random Booster, because it is featured on the back of the Legend Spriggan box hah:
[Image: DDDE-5fUMAAWbLA.jpg]
As we can expect, it has a shape that supposedly helps downward force, like DF145.

Maybe it's just featured.
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently there might be a Flow Frame included in this Random Booster, because it is featured on the back of the Legend Spriggan box hah:

It provides down force only in left-spin, equivalent to upper force in right spin. So all 3 parts in mG provide upper force.

And it says Ht rather than Hn?
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:16 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2017  3:07 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: But Garuda is a bird that isn't associated with the sun in any way

oh ok but still the last time we saw a garuda beyblade it used fire element and phoenix also uses fire so thats kind of similar. on the wikipedia it says phoenix is the contemporay represtation of garuda.

Garuda (aka Chirada, varying by region) is a shining, god-like bird of increadble strength. It is more akin to the rainbow bird of rebirth, Ho-Oh, than it is to a phoenix. Given that Ho-Oh is often referred to as an Asian phoenix, however, I'm not surprised that Garuda would be seen as an indian one.

IIRC, Garuda carries the sun god with his immense strength but, despite his radiance, has no direct connection to it, being better known in pop culture for wing beats that produce an impenetrable wall of wind.
That clearly providing the theme here.
(Jun. 24, 2017  11:21 AM)エダルバイブ Wrote:

It provides down force only in left-spin, equivalent to upper force in right spin. So all 3 parts in mG provide upper force.

And it says Ht rather than Hn?
Yeah. Hunter is actually Ht. Not Hn
So all parts of Maximum Garuda 8-Flow Flügel provide upper force. I really hope the gimmick will work but the Bey might be too heavy.
i think god valkyrie, kreis satan, and blaze ragnaruk will be released in the random booster in their recommended forms on the back of their boxes for the original releases. god valkyrie 2c lp, kreis satan 4v fl, and blaze ragnaruk 6g rb. i hope that happens!
July 3 is GARUDA. In the anime, of course.
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:36 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: July 3 is GARUDA. In the anime, of course.

The actual release date is July 22nd.
I like samina types so I can't wait for it to come
Guys, this is a misleading little clip. Obviously it's another random Bey in another part of the episode. They wouldn't give away Maximum Garuda action in the preview clip.
(Jun. 26, 2017  1:05 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Guys, this is a misleading little clip. Obviously it's another random Bey in another part of the episode. They wouldn't give away Maximum Garuda action in the preview clip.

I deleted the posts. I was awake myself due to unfortunate circumstances, and I decided to watch the preview in case it showed Maximum Garuda (because actually yes, previously, previews had leaked at least one unreleased Beyblade), but as soon as I saw that it was brown instead of that obvious yellow Maximum Garuda is, of course I did not post the screenshot I took...
(Jun. 28, 2017  5:52 PM)BeyGa Wrote: [Image: DDaxoHvUMAIsC-6.jpg]
From Twitter: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...3049882624

There's also the full set one.
[Image: v1z54Ca.jpg]

its so circular.also is the dranzer S image cropped cuz irts shape looks different.