[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

(Jul. 06, 2017  3:13 AM)lovesick Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:06 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Unlike Perseus and Variares, Legend Spriggan functions extremely different based on it's spin direction. In Right-Spin, it has a little bit of Upper Attack and some decent Burst Defense as a result. In Left-Spin, it's almost entirely focused on Smash Attack. This means that against the same opponent, which spin direction you choose does more than allow you to decide if you want to go same spin/opposite spin. You're also choosing your method of attack and how burst resistant the layer is.

I get your point, and you're absolutely correct. But what I'm saying is that Legend Spriggan will be used as either a right spin burst related type or as a left spin smash attacker. It does not have the advantage of being able to switch spin directions between the match, or when you know what the opponent is using. There's no difference in having two layers with the same capabilities as Legend Spriggan in right and left spin respectively than having one Legend Spriggan.

The difference is it doesn't take up an extra deck slot Tongue_out

I see your point as well, I'm just countering the "Between Rounds on Hold is OP" argument. Even if you COULD change in between rounds, they layer functions too differently in each spin direction for that tactic to work.
(Jul. 06, 2017  3:34 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  3:13 AM)lovesick Wrote: I get your point, and you're absolutely correct. But what I'm saying is that Legend Spriggan will be used as either a right spin burst related type or as a left spin smash attacker. It does not have the advantage of being able to switch spin directions between the match, or when you know what the opponent is using. There's no difference in having two layers with the same capabilities as Legend Spriggan in right and left spin respectively than having one Legend Spriggan.

The difference is it doesn't take up an extra deck slot :P

I see your point as well, I'm just countering the "Between Rounds on Hold is OP" argument. Even if you COULD change in between rounds, they layer functions too differently in each spin direction for that tactic to work.
I stand corrected on the deck slots argument :)

However, I still stand with the argument on lS __ H being a beast if it were legal to change spin directions between rounds. You're going to weak launch anyway, so as long as the lS doesn't burst too frequently or is not too unbalanced, the chance of you being knocked out or being busted is rather slim. With kos and bursts out of the way,  you will be able to consistently out-spin everything spinning opposite to you (including polish atomic combos). And hey, you can switch directions between rounds, so you can simply change directions to what is opposite to your opponents.

My understanding of Hold combos is that it uses its crazy precession ability to outspin combos spinning in the opposite direction, but the reason of its non-popular use is its inability to defeat same spin opponents. Being able to choose spin directions eliminates this disadvantage, making its advantage all the more prevalent.
(Jul. 06, 2017  8:08 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  1:07 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Is there any good quality images of Red Eye (the owner)
[Image: 19884136_1394571097257197_62081851602815...e=5A10701F]

Look at shu I mean red eye
Looking at that red eye picture reminds me of Bakugan xD
My only question...
IS THE GOD CHIP REMOVABLE ON LEGEND SPRIGGAN???
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:53 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: My only question...

Nope
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:02 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  11:53 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: My only question...

Nope

It could be we don't know. There isn't any tool to remove it yet
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:02 AM)Mage Wrote: Nope

It could be we don't know. There isn't any tool to remove it yet

The closest thing we've seen to it being removed is turning it.
The pictures of the God Chips and tool have a X pattern, the tip of the tool seems to be like a screwdriver with that pattern so I don't think lS's chip can be taken out.
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:35 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It could be we don't know. There isn't any tool to remove it yet

The pictures of the God Chips and tool have a X pattern, the tip of the tool seems to be like a screwdriver with that pattern so I don't think lS's chip can be taken out.

I've seen a few Japanese beytubers with videos showing the metal god chip on other layers but they never show how they remove it. On one of my legend spriggans it seems fairly loose so I'm wondering if a pair of pliers might be able to take it out.
(Jul. 09, 2017  11:14 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:35 AM)Mage Wrote: The closest thing we've seen to it being removed is turning it.

I've seen a few Japanese beytubers with videos showing the metal god chip on other layers but they never show how they remove it. On one of my legend spriggans it seems fairly loose so I'm wondering if a pair of pliers might be able to take it out.

The bottom half of the god chip is wider than the top half, therefore the only way to remove the chip is to disassemble the layer.
(Jul. 09, 2017  11:18 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  11:14 PM)Kevo Wrote: I've seen a few Japanese beytubers with videos showing the metal god chip on other layers but they never show how they remove it. On one of my legend spriggans it seems fairly loose so I'm wondering if a pair of pliers might be able to take it out.

The bottom half of the god chip is wider than the top half, therefore the only way to remove the chip is to disassemble the layer.

I figured as such, but my tri wing screw driver does not work that well...
(Jul. 09, 2017  11:19 PM)Kevo Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  11:18 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The bottom half of the god chip is wider than the top half, therefore the only way to remove the chip is to disassemble the layer.

I figured as such, but my tri wing screw driver does not work that well...

A triangle screw driver is more useful than a tri wing, but also, the size is very important. Smile
I got my Legend Spriggan yesterday, and it is really really powerful! Its slow burst is even better than L2 and dF. lS can easily defeat some beyblades that have some resistance to slow burst such as G2, gV, and kS. According to my tests, the only beys that lS cannot burst easily is tW and Baldur.
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:35 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:05 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It could be we don't know. There isn't any tool to remove it yet

It turns whenever you switch the part for spin rotation. Im convinced its more of a piece to help the gimmick wprk than an actual "god chip" i mean it IS its god chip, but its not meant to be removed.

[Image: 19983832_1400533659994274_85834807905729...e=59C48EF8]

[Image: 19942983_1400525946661712_57450190220959...e=5A0CB75E]
(Jul. 12, 2017  6:43 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:35 AM)Mage Wrote: The closest thing we've seen to it being removed is turning it.

It turns whenever you switch the part for spin rotation. Im convinced its more of a piece to help the gimmick wprk than an actual "god chip" i mean it IS its god chip, but its not meant to be removed.

[Image: 19983832_1400533659994274_85834807905729...e=59C48EF8]

[Image: 19942983_1400525946661712_57450190220959...e=5A0CB75E]

Yea, I just got lS in the mail today and I also found that out
I guess it'll just be extra weight in the center
(Jul. 12, 2017  7:02 AM)MIsakihomie Wrote: SAMURAI BUYER held a tournament in Mexico lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K3UA9fnd_E

This is the wrong thread to post that in.
Legend spriggan's other gimmick besides the dual rotation and the merge driver was featured in episode 16. When in left spin mode legend spriggan was off balance and was able to mimic launch of god Valkyrie but in reverse. In real life does legend spriggan get off balance when used in left rotation.
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:04 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Legend spriggan's other gimmick besides the dual rotation and the merge driver was featured in episode 16. When in left spin mode legend spriggan was off balance and was able to mimic launch of god Valkyrie but in reverse. In real life does legend spriggan get off balance when used in left rotation.

Not really, it's pretty stable in left spin
(Jul. 18, 2017  10:04 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Legend spriggan's other gimmick besides the dual rotation and the merge driver was featured in episode 16. When in left spin mode legend spriggan was off balance and was able to mimic launch of god Valkyrie but in reverse. In real life does legend spriggan get off balance when used in left rotation.

sorry but that's physically impossible
(Jul. 19, 2017  11:37 PM)Limetka Wrote:

sorry but that's physically impossible

While Merge does perform slightly different depending on spin rotation, the difference is negligible and has nothing to do with balance. However, disk 7 is slightly off-balance inherently, sorta like a mini-Quarter, as a result of it's unequal sides.