[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

(Nov. 03, 2016  1:51 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  12:32 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: God, I find Proto launchers useless. :\

IKR the proto launchers are like a smaller version of Hasbro's launchers.

It's Sakura but in beyblade....
What was the driver's full name? I never caught the name

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Mr for Merge.
There is a listing on amazon for legend spriggan. It is $33 and has no prime shipping.
Does the LR Light Launcher have a gear stopper inside or is it free spinning?
Wow, I guess lS' teeth are actually decent
Glad they didn't screw this release
Woah those look at those teeth! It's everything I wanted in a Spriggan beyblade !
I can't believe 7 is heavier than all the other core disks. This just went from "cool" to "must have" in one easy stroke.
wow that stamina is as low as an attack type
(Jun. 24, 2017  10:45 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does the LR Light Launcher have a gear stopper inside or is it free spinning?

Yes, it's the white blocky piece below the white three-pronged part in the last image of marutti's post.
Welp, looks like Merge has about the stamina of Impact... Other parts seem good though, especially considering 7 is the heaviest core disk.
Looks like Legend Spriggan will be a top contender, it's got some great teeth as shown in Leo Burst's video, the layer looks it'll do well on right spin for attack & beats dF.P.At on left spin, as shown in Leo Burst's video again
(Jun. 26, 2017  5:15 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Welp, looks like Merge has about the stamina of Impact.

This may be the case, but it more than has the speed to make up for it, it seems. Merge, not only having the R2F shape, also seems to be larger than Xtreme, so it very well might be the fastest rubber tip we have so far.

Also, in Leo Burst's video, LS.7M.O showed signs of imbalance. Do you think 7 is the cause of this?
Is it legal to change spin direction of lS during matches?
(Jul. 05, 2017  1:22 PM)lovesick Wrote: Is it legal to change spin direction of lS during matches?

I am not 100% sure, but I would say no, as you would have to disassemble the Bey to change the spin direction.
(Jul. 05, 2017  4:13 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  1:22 PM)lovesick Wrote: Is it legal to change spin direction of lS during matches?

I am not 100% sure, but I would say no, as you would have to disassemble the Bey to change the spin direction.

Well, this cuts a huge part of its versatility. Compared with Gravity Perseus and Variares, you can't change your spin direction before the match begins without disassembly. Back then, as long you used a beylauncher LR, you could switch spin directions once you knew what the opponent was using. Now, in this scenario, due switching spin directions between matches (and before matches once the judge has checked) being illegal, you'll have to treat legend spriggan as two separate layers with different abilities. It will have to contend with same spin layers in terms of functionality for spots on the tier list. Not saying it doesn't have any potential, but any advantage of it being able to change spin directions is effectively neutralized.

But hey, this is probably better than the other scenario where it is legal to switch spin directions before the match once you know what the opponent is using. If that happened, we can expect Legend Spriggan 4 Glaive/Cross Hold combos to come to life and start dominating the metagame (Just speculation here). With Hold being able to outspin any other setup spinning in the opposite direction reliably, you could just have it spinning in the opposite direction of whatever the opponent is using. That means you can outspin basically everything not on Hold in the metagame.

Comparing both scenarios, I believe the prior option seems to be more legitimate, and safer for the metagame. I don't actually have Legend Spriggan at the moment, so just treat my rantings as speculations for now.
(Jul. 05, 2017  5:10 PM)lovesick Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  4:13 PM)Hato Wrote: I am not 100% sure, but I would say no, as you would have to disassemble the Bey to change the spin direction.

Well, this cuts a huge part of its versatility. Compared with Gravity Perseus and Variares, you can't change your spin direction before the match begins without disassembly. Back then, as long you used a beylauncher LR, you could switch spin directions once you knew what the opponent was using. Now, in this scenario, due switching spin directions between matches (and before matches once the judge has checked) being illegal, you'll have to treat legend spriggan as two separate layers with different abilities. It will have to contend with same spin layers in terms of functionality for spots on the tier list. Not saying it doesn't have any potential, but any advantage of it being able to change spin directions is effectively neutralized.

But hey, this is probably better than the other scenario where it is legal to switch spin directions before the match once you know what the opponent is using. If that happened, we can expect Legend Spriggan 4 Glaive/Cross Hold combos to come to life and start dominating the metagame (Just speculation here). With Hold being able to outspin any other setup spinning in the opposite direction reliably, you could just have it spinning in the opposite direction of whatever the opponent is using. That means you can outspin basically everything not on Hold in the metagame.

Comparing both scenarios, I believe the prior option seems to be more legitimate, and safer for the metagame. I don't actually have Legend Spriggan at the moment, so just treat my rantings as speculations for now.

Unlike Perseus and Variares, Legend Spriggan functions extremely different based on it's spin direction. In Right-Spin, it has a little bit of Upper Attack and some decent Burst Defense as a result. In Left-Spin, it's almost entirely focused on Smash Attack. This means that against the same opponent, which spin direction you choose does more than allow you to decide if you want to go same spin/opposite spin. You're also choosing your method of attack and how burst resistant the layer is.
(Jul. 05, 2017  11:06 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  5:10 PM)lovesick Wrote: Well, this cuts a huge part of its versatility. Compared with Gravity Perseus and Variares, you can't change your spin direction before the match begins without disassembly. Back then, as long you used a beylauncher LR, you could switch spin directions once you knew what the opponent was using. Now, in this scenario, due switching spin directions between matches (and before matches once the judge has checked) being illegal, you'll have to treat legend spriggan as two separate layers with different abilities. It will have to contend with same spin layers in terms of functionality for spots on the tier list. Not saying it doesn't have any potential, but any advantage of it being able to change spin directions is effectively neutralized.

Unlike Perseus and Variares, Legend Spriggan functions extremely different based on it's spin direction. In Right-Spin, it has a little bit of Upper Attack and some decent Burst Defense as a result. In Left-Spin, it's almost entirely focused on Smash Attack. This means that against the same opponent, which spin direction you choose does more than allow you to decide if you want to go same spin/opposite spin. You're also choosing your method of attack and how burst resistant the layer is.

I get your point, and you're absolutely correct. But what I'm saying is that Legend Spriggan will be used as either a right spin burst related type or as a left spin smash attacker. It does not have the advantage of being able to switch spin directions between the match, or when you know what the opponent is using. There's no difference in having two layers with the same capabilities as Legend Spriggan in right and left spin respectively than having one Legend Spriggan.
(Jul. 06, 2017  1:07 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Is there any good quality images of Red Eye (the owner)
[Image: 19884136_1394571097257197_62081851602815...e=5A10701F]