[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

Actually due to the way the rubber sides of the tip is shaped for my LS it does perform vastly different in the sense when it's in left spin mode it's super aggressive compared to right spin
Also LS seems to have a lot of recoil and not as much control in left spin, right spin is much more controlled and has less risky recoil compared to left spin.

Can be removed the metal face and be used for others?
(Aug. 20, 2017  10:03 AM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
Can be removed the metal face and be used for others?

No.
How many rotations does the light launcher have?
(Aug. 24, 2017  9:44 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: How many rotations does the light launcher have?

Anybody had issues with the winder on the supplied launcher. I bought this for my son and within 10 min of play, the tooth closest to the handle on the L & R sides of the winder is damaged. I'm not sure what has happened. It does seem that the winder almost goes in too far, and the tooth is not engaged with the gear when you first pull it.
(Aug. 27, 2017  12:33 PM)malinoz01 Wrote: Anybody had issues with the winder on the supplied launcher. I bought this for my son and within 10 min of play, the tooth closest to the handle on the L & R sides of the winder is damaged. I'm not sure what has happened. It does seem that the winder almost goes in too far, and the tooth is not engaged with the gear when you first pull it.

I recommend applying silicon spray to all of your winder lauchers as it reduces friction and wear/breakages
(Aug. 27, 2017  1:19 PM)Shaady Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2017  12:33 PM)malinoz01 Wrote: Anybody had issues with the winder on the supplied launcher. I bought this for my son and within 10 min of play, the tooth closest to the handle on the L & R sides of the winder is damaged. I'm not sure what has happened. It does seem that the winder almost goes in too far, and the tooth is not engaged with the gear when you first pull it.

I recommend applying silicon spray to all of your winder lauchers as it reduces friction and wear/breakages

Wait but doesn't that make it illegal to use in tournaments? Silicon spray is a foreign substance and I'm not sure if the rulebook said u can use a foreign substance  on a launcher
Silicon spray is certainly a no-no, haha.

We'll be clarifying our foreign substances ruling for launchers in a rulebook update in September.
(Aug. 27, 2017  7:20 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Silicon spray is certainly a no-no, haha.

We'll be clarifying our foreign substances ruling for launchers in a rulebook update in September.

Hm, the previous version of the Universal Rulebook had this sentence under the Legal Modification section: 

Quote: Wrote:• Coating the inside of a Launcher with a lubricant.
[size=undefined]

It seems that we have not really announced a change of ruling, but I do not know or remember why this disappeared in the new version. Kei[/size]

Kai V stated this in a previous post only recently. So has this been changed now? Even if this is changed I would leave one or two light launchers as is (for official use) and still spray the rest (for my use in practice) because I don't enjoy breaking winders.
Yesterday I have bought Legend Spriggan: is it true that the driver is very strong for attack combinations but weak for stamina/attack combo?
(Sep. 03, 2017  1:30 PM)Contacter Wrote: Yesterday I have bought Legend Spriggan: is it true that the driver is very strong for attack combinations but weak for stamina/attack combo?
No. It's driver is weak for attack combinations too.
(Sep. 03, 2017  1:43 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2017  1:30 PM)Contacter Wrote: Yesterday I have bought Legend Spriggan: is it true that the driver is very strong for attack combinations but weak for stamina/attack combo?
No. It's driver is weak for attack combinations too.

Merge sucks in all aspects. Xtreme is best for Legend Spriggan, best combo is Legend Spriggan 7Meteo Xtreme.
(Sep. 03, 2017  5:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2017  1:43 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: No. It's driver is weak for attack combinations too.

Merge sucks in all aspects. Xtreme is best for Legend Spriggan, best combo is Legend Spriggan 7Meteo Xtreme.

I hope that Legend Spriggan layer stamina is not too bad.
(Sep. 03, 2017  7:34 PM)Contacter Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2017  5:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Merge sucks in all aspects. Xtreme is best for Legend Spriggan, best combo is Legend Spriggan 7Meteo Xtreme.

I hope that Legend Spriggan layer stamina is not too bad.

Well it's the same as any other attack type layer like Valkyrie. But lS's sole purpose is attack and only attack because of the recoil it receives.
It's funny but I find merge to be a really nice driver XD
merge has potential unlike unite and fusion
(Oct. 14, 2017  11:37 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Then I wake up and see this on my YouTube feed.

History repeats itself as they say, i saw one where an entire side was broken off a lS, prongs too!
Ive been having problems with the l/r launcher here having beys fall off, beys get stuck, and also being difficult to fit on. If this is just a one off manufacturing problem, its a widespread thing, or its just me I would like to know
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:32 AM)GreyDestroyer Wrote: Ive been having problems with the l/r launcher here having beys fall off, beys get stuck, and also being difficult to fit on. If this is just a one off manufacturing problem, its a widespread thing, or its just me I would like to know

Not so sure. I've had'em fall off both lS's Light Launcher LR as well as the Hasbro basic & Supergrip Launchers.
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:32 AM)GreyDestroyer Wrote: Ive been having problems with the l/r launcher here having beys fall off, beys get stuck,  and also being difficult to fit on. If this is just a one off manufacturing problem, its a widespread thing, or its just me I would like to know
I have mentioned many times... we should pin it somewhere haha . The nature of the LR prongs make it being less snug compared to a single direction launcher prong..

Extra care is needed when putting your bey and when you're launching it