[Product]  B-83 Knuckle Grip

Most likely a Launcher Grip accessory, to be released on May 27th 2017.
The name makes me imagine an attachment that would go around the grip handle and have the users fingers fit through for a better grip. Hopefully it turns out to be something pretty cool.
could this potentially be the grip parts of the grip from the attack and balance customize set?
but... how does your opponent get to launch..

what is wrong with you takara tomy
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:14 PM)Hato Wrote: but... how does your opponent get to launch..

what is wrong with you takara tomy

They do not, because clearly you punch them with these brass knuckles.

[Image: poing-americain-leger-silver.jpg]
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They do not, because clearly you punch them with these brass knuckles.

Does this mean its tournament legal to punch my opponent with?

/sarcasm
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is simply huge:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_KnuckleGrip.jpg]

It acts as a Launcher Grip.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_KnuckleGrip2.jpg]

this is objectively the best grip
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They do not, because clearly you punch them with these brass knuckles.

Do you mind if i sig this?
Do as you wish hahah.
Why. Just why
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:22 PM)Hato Wrote: Does this mean its tournament legal to punch my opponent with?

/sarcasm

Lol.

But maybe you can hold your hand horizontally and use it normally rather then being real world Bryan (lol). I too sometimes pull winder towards front (aka yes I still use String Launcher over LL + LL for some reason lol)

American-Sprizen-Spoiler (Click to View)
Best grip accessory yet
... What? OK...
Is this meant to make a launch like the one Ginba Orochi from the anime easier to perform?
I can see this being useful if you want a vertically-oriented grip on a LL+LW, which only has horizontally-oriented attachment points
This launcher grip looks really... interesting. It'll probably take a while to get used to this type of grip. I'm looking forward to this release.
it looks very heavy and usefull( i think because i use the launcher in a vertical way)
Buying one for each hand.
(Apr. 15, 2017  12:51 AM)Kei Wrote: Buying one for each hand.

What are you going to rip them with? Feet,mouth,armpits?
(Apr. 15, 2017  2:50 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: What are you going to rip them with? Feet,mouth,armpits?

Or he could use them tournament-legally to beat his opponent into forfeiting, but hey, to each their own.

The more I've been looking at this, the more I wonder... how is the character in the anime going to hold this. It looks like brass knuckles where you would have the launcher-attachment part facing you, but that wouldn't allow you to launch, so would you hold it.. how? Maybe with the launcher facing forward, but that seems a bit uncomfortable.
Maybe he'll grip the cord with his toes and do a kick to launch! (kidding)
Interesting product, very interesting. It's like they might as well call it the knucke grip cos I can imagine anyone who uses this pretty much taking the L. Jk, the item looks decent but I doubt it'd be of great use more so as an accessory. 

I'll probably buy it for the sake of buying but it looks like a 2 person thing from that size and the fact that it's opposing the ripcord like that lol.
whoa! this looks like a really good launcher grip. maybe i should get one to test
Yea.... Im buying this. This actually looks like it would be great for my launch style. Whenever I launch sideways or backwards something just feels off... We'll see if this can change that.