World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product B-83 Knuckle Grip - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product B-83 Knuckle Grip (/Thread-Product-B-83-Knuckle-Grip)

Pages: 1 2

B-83 Knuckle Grip - Kai-V - Mar. 07, 2017

Most likely a Launcher Grip accessory, to be released on May 27th 2017.

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Kai Hiwatari - Mar. 10, 2017

The name makes me imagine an attachment that would go around the grip handle and have the users fingers fit through for a better grip. Hopefully it turns out to be something pretty cool.

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - RacingCheetahz - Mar. 11, 2017

could this potentially be the grip parts of the grip from the attack and balance customize set?

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Kai-V - Apr. 14, 2017

It is simply huge:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_KnuckleGrip.jpg]

It acts as a Launcher Grip.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_KnuckleGrip2.jpg]

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Hato - Apr. 14, 2017

but... how does your opponent get to launch..

what is wrong with you takara tomy

(Apr. 14, 2017  4:14 PM)Hato Wrote: but... how does your opponent get to launch..

what is wrong with you takara tomy

They do not, because clearly you punch them with these brass knuckles.

[Image: poing-americain-leger-silver.jpg]

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Hato - Apr. 14, 2017

(Apr. 14, 2017  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They do not, because clearly you punch them with these brass knuckles.

Does this mean its tournament legal to punch my opponent with?

/sarcasm

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - TrainiacJ - Apr. 14, 2017

(Apr. 14, 2017  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is simply huge:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_KnuckleGrip.jpg]

It acts as a Launcher Grip.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_KnuckleGrip2.jpg]

this is objectively the best grip

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Suzaku-X - Apr. 14, 2017

(Apr. 14, 2017  4:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They do not, because clearly you punch them with these brass knuckles.

Do you mind if i sig this?

Do as you wish hahah.

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Bladerguy2 - Apr. 14, 2017

Why. Just why

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - FIREFIRE CPB - Apr. 14, 2017

(Apr. 14, 2017  4:22 PM)Hato Wrote: Does this mean its tournament legal to punch my opponent with?

/sarcasm

Lol.

But maybe you can hold your hand horizontally and use it normally rather then being real world Bryan (lol). I too sometimes pull winder towards front (aka yes I still use String Launcher over LL + LL for some reason lol)

American-Sprizen-Spoiler (Click to View)

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Apr. 14, 2017

Best grip accessory yet

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - BeyCrafter - Apr. 14, 2017

... What? OK...

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - MonoDragon - Apr. 14, 2017

Is this meant to make a launch like the one Ginba Orochi from the anime easier to perform?

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - ToxicAtom - Apr. 14, 2017

I can see this being useful if you want a vertically-oriented grip on a LL+LW, which only has horizontally-oriented attachment points

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - TL14 - Apr. 14, 2017

This launcher grip looks really... interesting. It'll probably take a while to get used to this type of grip. I'm looking forward to this release.

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - ayggdrasilgy - Apr. 14, 2017

it looks very heavy and usefull( i think because i use the launcher in a vertical way)

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Kei - Apr. 15, 2017

Buying one for each hand.

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - RacingCheetahz - Apr. 15, 2017

(Apr. 15, 2017  12:51 AM)Kei Wrote: Buying one for each hand.

What are you going to rip them with? Feet,mouth,armpits?

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Hato - Apr. 15, 2017

(Apr. 15, 2017  2:50 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: What are you going to rip them with? Feet,mouth,armpits?

Or he could use them tournament-legally to beat his opponent into forfeiting, but hey, to each their own.

The more I've been looking at this, the more I wonder... how is the character in the anime going to hold this. It looks like brass knuckles where you would have the launcher-attachment part facing you, but that wouldn't allow you to launch, so would you hold it.. how? Maybe with the launcher facing forward, but that seems a bit uncomfortable.

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Leo Burst - Apr. 15, 2017

Maybe he'll grip the cord with his toes and do a kick to launch! (kidding)

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Yblader1 - Apr. 15, 2017

Interesting product, very interesting. It's like they might as well call it the knucke grip cos I can imagine anyone who uses this pretty much taking the L. Jk, the item looks decent but I doubt it'd be of great use more so as an accessory. 

I'll probably buy it for the sake of buying but it looks like a 2 person thing from that size and the fact that it's opposing the ripcord like that lol.

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - Donkat Three - Apr. 15, 2017

whoa! this looks like a really good launcher grip. maybe i should get one to test

RE: B-83 Knuckle Grip - UGottaCetus - Apr. 20, 2017

Yea.... Im buying this. This actually looks like it would be great for my launch style. Whenever I launch sideways or backwards something just feels off... We'll see if this can change that.