[Product]  B-82 Booster Alter Chronos.6M.Trans

(May. 15, 2017  10:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: While the ability looks terrible i'm more disappointed that they didn't the Trans included in it a different colour than orange.

Seconded. I would have liked a silver or even brown Trans.
(May. 15, 2017  10:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 15, 2017  10:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: While the ability looks terrible i'm more disappointed that they didn't the Trans included in it a different colour than orange.

Seconded. I would have liked a silver or even brown Trans.

I didn't even have a colour in mind. Just not the same colour would have been great.
(May. 15, 2017  11:47 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 15, 2017  10:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Seconded. I would have liked a silver or even brown Trans.

I didn't even have a colour in mind. Just not the same colour would have been great.

Exactly. At this point we have to buy Random Boosters for recolors, and the only Trans that isn't red is Dranzer's.
The Meteo Frame versus the Star Frame:

[Image: 000624.png] [Image: Burst_StarFrame.png]
it's almost identical

takara whyyyyyyyyyy
Snapped a screenshot of aC's underside from that Takara-Tomy video:

[Image: o82fLTe.png]

Looks like maybe one tall tooth...? Otherwise, its teeth don't look too great.
(May. 16, 2017  12:43 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Snapped a screenshot of aC's underside from that Takara-Tomy video:

Welp, I just won the most dissapointing release of the summer.
(May. 16, 2017  1:25 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  12:43 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Snapped a screenshot of aC's underside from that Takara-Tomy video:

Welp, I just won the most dissapointing release of the summer.

At least you get Trans Wink
(May. 16, 2017  2:21 AM)Mage Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  1:25 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Welp, I just won the most dissapointing release of the summer.

At least you get Trans Wink

Yep, at least I get N2's proper driver. Shame legend Spryzen will probably be green and have Knuckle Fusion
(May. 16, 2017  12:43 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Snapped a screenshot of aC's underside from that Takara-Tomy video:

It looks like it's all 4 different sizes of teeth in sequential order, which isn't bad. Not great either, but not awful.

EDIT: after re-watching the video, I think it's possible that the mode change also redistributes the balance, sorta like Duo Uranus. We'll have to test that when it come out, though.
(May. 16, 2017  10:05 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: It looks like it's all 4 different sizes of teeth in sequential order, which isn't bad. Not great either, but not awful.

EDIT: after re-watching the video, I think it's possible that the mode change also redistributes the balance, sorta like Duo Uranus. We'll have to test that when it come out, though.

I see that too, an interesting concept for the layer to get weaker with each click.

In the video, when you look at the driver when aC was launched in attack mode, the driver was in stamina mode and it still moved aggressively, but not like it would in attack mode. It moves like it landed on the "in between mode" and was with an unbalanced layer (you can see it accelerating in short bursts).
(May. 16, 2017  10:05 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: EDIT: after re-watching the video, I think it's possible that the mode change also redistributes the balance, sorta like Duo Uranus. We'll have to test that when it come out, though.

That's what I thought too, seeing as the large black area of the mode switch frame covers either a fairly solid or fairly empty hole.
(May. 16, 2017  11:31 AM)Achi-baba Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  10:05 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: It looks like it's all 4 different sizes of teeth in sequential order, which isn't bad. Not great either, but not awful.

I see that too, an interesting concept for the layer to get weaker with each click.

In the video, when you look at the driver when aC was launched in attack mode, the driver was in stamina mode and it still moved aggressively, but not like it would in attack mode. It moves like it landed on the "in between mode" and was with an unbalanced layer (you can see it accelerating in short bursts).

That would be good right?
(May. 16, 2017  11:31 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: In the video, when you look at the driver when aC was launched in attack mode, the driver was in stamina mode and it still moved aggressively, but not like it would in attack mode. It moves like it landed on the "in between mode" and was with an unbalanced layer (you can see it accelerating in short bursts).

That's what I saw as well. It was very interesting. The mode change actually works, I wonder how aggressive would it be with Trans in attack mode. It's not useless, let's chill out and wait to see it in action a couple more times.
Altar Chronos looks like a mediocre release. The layer looks better than we thought originally, but the red/ orange trans is still a let down. Oh well.
You all seem a bit disappointed by Alta Chronos, but I think this bey is awesome. At least the weight gimmick is better than Ragnaruk's wing things. Also I'm so hyped to get my hands on a trans driver!
(May. 17, 2017  2:35 AM)LeftBurst Wrote: You all seem a bit disappointed by Alta Chronos, but I think this bey is awesome. At least the weight gimmick is better than Ragnaruk's wing things. Also I'm so hyped to get my hands on a trans driver!

I mean, I won it, and I do like it, but I'd definitely choose Deathsyther or Spriggan as the most likely to be good releases over this. Also, the Meteo frame is basically Star 2.0, and the teeth are subpar. (as far as we know) 5 sided blades also haven't worked that well.
(May. 17, 2017  2:35 AM)LeftBurst Wrote: You all seem a bit disappointed by Alta Chronos, but I think this bey is awesome. At least the weight gimmick is better than Ragnaruk's wing things. Also I'm so hyped to get my hands on a trans driver!

I agree as the ragnaruk wing do seem to not help the performance at all. I cant wait to get this beyblade period since for me it a new gimmick and id love to test it.

Finally somebody else being positive in relation to a Burst release. Thanks, bro! I'm very interested in this Beyblade as well, specially because I love the driver! Grin
I'm interested in the layer, and having a new frame is nice too. At the very least I'll pick it up because I have a soft spot for gear aesthetics and funky gimmicks.
it possibly true about weight shifting but its teeth look similar to L2
it may do good
Do all god layers have 4 teeths now in the system?
(May. 17, 2017  8:32 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Do all god layers have 4 teeths now in the system?

No, Drain Fafnir has three teeth, Guardian Kerbeus has three teeth, and God Valkyrie has three teeth.
I'm kinda sad that the tip is trans i was hoping for something new that hasn't been seen before

i mean i have a trans driver and really stamina mode didn't have that much stamina

but im hoping they at least put some effort into making trans better and hopefully the weight gimmick will also help
Why is the center a biohazard logo??? You know guys what I mean right?