[Product]  B-82 Booster Alter Chronos.6M.Trans

(May. 18, 2017  10:43 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: Why is the center a biohazard logo??? You know guys what I mean right?
It shows "c" for Chronos, just stylized since we already have a C layer in Chaos
(May. 17, 2017  10:27 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 17, 2017  8:32 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Do all god layers have 4 teeths now in the system?

No, Drain Fafnir has three teeth, Guardian Kerbeus has three teeth, and God Valkyrie has three teeth.

Then I take it as kS, bR, and aC has 4?
Alta Chronos is my favourite God Bey. Smile
at least the trans seems to be a slightly different orange than the Nova Neptune one
(May. 18, 2017  2:33 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote:
(May. 18, 2017  10:43 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: Why is the center a biohazard logo??? You know guys what I mean right?
It shows "c" for Chronos, just stylized since we already have a C layer in Chaos
Now that you point it out, it does look really similar to the symbol on the Chaos Layer.
[Image: BG01_ChaosLayer.png]

Makes me wonder if there's any sort of relation between the two Beyblades aside from their names both starting with the same letter.

(May. 22, 2017  3:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: DAZX4w4VoAEbccr.jpg]

The Layer sort of looks like a left-spin Kaiser Kerbeus, so hopefully it's better for Defense now that the contact points are facing in a more passive direction. I wouldn't set my expectations too high after what happened with left-spin Deathscyther though.

Also mold 2 trans when
It's actually Alter Chronos according to beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp
I will prefer the K though. It sounds kinda cool.
(May. 23, 2017  11:32 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: I will prefer the K though. It sounds kinda cool.

Kronos and Chronos are entirely different gods though... And you'd have to heavily alter the design to get Kronos.
(May. 22, 2017  8:52 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's actually Alter Chronos according to beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp

Weird that the South Korean official website would mispell it then.
Interesting resemblance to Chaos with that middle symbol! Huh...
(May. 23, 2017  11:47 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  11:32 AM)lI Kronos Il Wrote: I will prefer the K though. It sounds kinda cool.

Kronos and Chronos are entirely different gods though... And you'd have to heavily alter the design to get Kronos.

Is Kronos the skeleton god and the Chronos is the machine?
(May. 24, 2017  5:20 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(May. 23, 2017  11:47 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Kronos and Chronos are entirely different gods though... And you'd have to heavily alter the design to get Kronos.

Is Kronos the skeleton god and the Chronos is the machine?

Kronos, specifically, is a god of death. Chronos is a titan, god of time, and father of Zeus. The sickles on aC are there because Chronos used it to depose his father.
Boy, was I wrong about those teeth:

[Image: KDoZ3yk.png]

Good thing too.
Looks to still be in descending order, but thankfully no grandma's gums here. It appears to be one Extra-Tall tooth, two Tall teeth, and a Medium tooth. Very Nice.
I'm glad they gave Alter Chronos great teeth. ^__^
(May. 24, 2017  11:49 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 24, 2017  5:20 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is Kronos the skeleton god and the Chronos is the machine?

Kronos, specifically, is a god of death. Chronos is a titan, god of time, and father of Zeus. The sickles on aC are there because Chronos used it to depose his father.

According to the Wikipedia, Kronos is the one who is a titan, as well as the father of Zeus, and had been deposed by his son in the Greek mythology.

But there one point you're right. Chronos is the god of time.

Time flies. The identity and story of Chronos and Kronos are overlapping each other in modern times. And what is more, the origin of Chronos and Kronos have been reconsidered.

That mean Chronos, and Kronos, these two god with no direct relationship. Could be possible built a unique linkage in future.
(May. 25, 2017  6:36 PM)azsas Wrote:
(May. 24, 2017  11:49 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Kronos, specifically, is a god of death. Chronos is a titan, god of time, and father of Zeus. The sickles on aC are there because Chronos used it to depose his father.

According to the Wikipedia, Kronos is the one who is a titan, as well as the father of Zeus, and had been deposed by his son in the Greek mythology.

Time flies. The identity and story of Chronos and Kronos are overlapping each other in modern times. And what is more, the origin of Chronos and Kronos have been reconsidered.

That mean Chronos, and Kronos, these two god with no direct relationship. Could be possible built a unique linkage in future.

Yh I assume chronos is a time based being cos the term Chronokenesis is a reference to time manipulation. Kronos if I remember is the father of zeus/hades/poseidon from Greek mythology.
(May. 25, 2017  6:38 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  6:36 PM)azsas Wrote: According to the Wikipedia, Kronos is the one who is a titan, as well as the father of Zeus, and had been deposed by his son in the Greek mythology.

Yh I assume chronos is a time based being cos the term Chronokenesis is a reference to time manipulation. Kronos if I remember is the father of zeus/hades/poseidon from Greek mythology.

Good point. But I realized, one of the desendants of Chronos is Chaos. That could explain the similar symbols on both blades!
(May. 25, 2017  6:45 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  6:38 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Yh I assume chronos is a time based being cos the term Chronokenesis is a reference to time manipulation. Kronos if I remember is the father of zeus/hades/poseidon from Greek mythology.

Good point. But I realized, one of the desendants of Chronos is Chaos. That could explain the similar symbols on both blades!

Yh perhaps they're interlinking the designs on more than one kinda basis. Either way from what I seen of the bey itself. The teeth in particular are probably one of the, if not the best. Ks and this seem to have really good teeth. Barely ever see these 2 beys burst in videos
(May. 25, 2017  8:05 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  6:45 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Good point. But I realized, one of the desendants of Chronos is Chaos. That could explain the similar symbols on both blades!

Yh perhaps they're interlinking the designs on more than one kinda basis. Either way from what I seen of the bey itself. The teeth in particular are probably one of the, if not the best. Ks and this seem to have really good teeth. Barely ever see these 2 beys burst in videos

If you are talking about Guardian Kerbeus, it has the carp teeth ever lol. The god layer gimmick helps it lol
True, ALTHOUGH TW Has the carp teeth as well
I think the name of the owner is spelled Cooza but the surname is definitely Ackermann and not Akerman. Ackermann is German a common surname in Germany and it means Farmer in English and Akerman isn't even a real word. This fits very well because in some ancient sources Chronos and Kronos were the same deity and Kronos had a sicle which he used to throw over his father. He also was the god of farming which at the time they used SICLES for and Cuza and Alter Chronos both have yellow sicles in their design. There's also a link between Chronos and Chaos additionally to the triple crescent moon symbol on both beys and both representing the letter C. CHRONOS was born out of the DARK CHAOS. The first Chaos even was black and the second Chaos was silver. This could be a reference to the creation myth in which Chronos was the creator got and created in the aether a SILVER world egg.
It's confirmed to be Cooza.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1377559
And the japanese website did say it was ackermann i think.