[Product]  B-82 Booster Alter Chronos.6M.Trans

Alter/Altar Chronos can be seen in colour in an unwanted leak from TAKARA-TOMY, in one of the pictures of the 3on3 Battle Case:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_3on3BattleCase_2.jpg]
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Alter/Altar Chronos can be seen in colour in an unwanted leak from TAKARA-TOMY, in one of the pictures of the 3on3 Battle Case:

[Image: BeybladeBurst_3on3BattleCase_2.jpg]

It looks amazing! Smile I like the silver!
Omg! Altar Chronos has my favourite symbol on it's god chip. And the silver looks epic. It looks so cool!!! Grin
Due to its color and god chip symbol this kinda looks like a god layer version of chaos xD
what do you think is the god ability of alter chronos

i think the layer can switch modes 
for the name alter
(Apr. 15, 2017  2:02 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: what do you think is the god ability of alter chronos

i think the layer can switch modes 
for the name alter

In the Magazine, it is implied that there might be a beyblade can spin in both direction. But it is not sure if this is Alter Chronos or other beyblades.
i think that would be maximum garuda or legend spriggan
how would dual-spin in Burst work? Left-spin made sense, just reverse the assembly. But dual spin? I dunno...
(Apr. 15, 2017  6:04 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: how would dual-spin in Burst work? Left-spin made sense, just reverse the assembly. But dual spin? I dunno...

I thought about that too and I feel like there's a way
If there were 3 teeth close together in between the two gaps for the launchers
You would have to put the driver on the next to last click to use it, therefore making the layer a 2 click thing
You can do the same thing just on the other side if you want it to spin the opposite direction
I'll try to draw it and post it but it's really late where I am so I'll probably do it tomorrow
(Apr. 15, 2017  8:27 AM)Mage Wrote: I thought about that too and I feel like there's a way
If there were 3 teeth close together in between the two gaps for the launchers
You would have to put the driver on the next to last click to use it, therefore making the layer a 2 click thing
You can do the same thing just on the other side if you want it to spin the opposite direction
I'll try to draw it and post it but it's really late where I am so I'll probably do it tomorrow

OK, but having only two teeth to skip before getting burst is an awful disadvantage hah.
(Apr. 15, 2017  6:04 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: how would dual-spin in Burst work? Left-spin made sense, just reverse the assembly. But dual spin? I dunno...

It's actually not too hard. Remove those S sections that are behind the teeth and it can fit both ways, the disk would be what keeps the layer from twisting too far in and it would still have four teeth.
I think TrainiacJ's concept for this bey makes sense. If you remove the God Chip and rotate the layer, you could change spin directions
(Apr. 15, 2017  3:28 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: I think TrainiacJ's concept for this bey makes sense. If you remove the God Chip and rotate the layer, you could change spin directions

Are you sure? The God Chip does nothing, so removing it is useless... That is why it can be customized without care.
(Apr. 15, 2017  3:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you sure? The God Chip does nothing, so removing it is useless... That is why it can be customized without care.

Yeah, I don't think I understood God chips too well when I made that. Just twisting the layer and having some sort of mechanism to keep it from jostling around could work, but I'm not sure anymore.
(Apr. 15, 2017  4:24 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Yeah, I don't think I understood God chips too well when I made that. Just twisting the layer and having some sort of mechanism to keep it from jostling around could work, but I'm not sure anymore.

Reminds me of Bit Chips because both that and the God Chip do nothing at all, only reason it's there is for the metal versions.

Again, I think Dual Spin is entirely possible if you remove the blockade that's right behind the teeth with a sort of reversed "S", leaving only the teeth. Therefore it'll have enough room to fit both left and right, the disk would prevent from further twisting in both directions right? The prongs space isn't a problem either because it's possible to fit two directions of prongs on a layer as the launcher has very small tabs that would fit between the gaps if you fit both right and left prongs.
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:17 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: It looks pretty near identical to Trans. It has the same tabs, edges, and the flat tip is in the same shape. Besides, if Chronos is actually B-82, that means that the Star frame would have to be the only new part to it. Recycling Trans makes sense in that context too, since boosters almost always contain a new layer and only one new part, with the exceptions being Rising Ragnaruk, Kaiser Kerbeus, Blaze Ragnaruk (since they were at the launch of their respective series and had all new parts), Obelisk Odin, and Jail Jormungand (since they were rereleases of RLC prizes and only had one new part). The patterns are easy to spot if you actually pay attention.

Tl,dr: it's definatly Trans.

Whats that supposed mean?
(Apr. 15, 2017  8:23 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Whats that supposed mean?

"Tl,dr" stands for "Too long, didn't read". Basically a summarized version of the post for people who are too lazy to read it all.
(Apr. 15, 2017  3:16 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: In the Magazine, it is implied that there might be a beyblade can spin in both direction. But it is not sure if this is Alter Chronos or other beyblades.

In Leo Burst's video the issue also implies how Deathscyther & D2 were Banned so it's most likely the New Deathscyther that will have the unknown but speculated new gimmick in June, as to how it would work, they could simply make a special disk that has a plastic frame that has the notches atattached to it in order to switch the notch positons for left & right, plus they could allow the God layer to have 2 different center pieces that lock in(each with the opposite direction) to yet again allow the bey to spin in both directions, it'd be pretty cool if that's what they're going for, seems like a cool enough idea for a special God ability. So I think it's either Legend Spriggan or The new Deathscyther, as for this topic, I think aC looks really nice and it's colour scheme and God Chip symbol gives me Chaos vibes.
To confirm: Alter Chronos comes with the 6M Disc and Trans Driver.

Also, spelling is apparently Alta, which means 'high' in Italian...?
Things have really been going Alta's way lately huh.
Meteo seems just like the Star Frame?

And Alta Chronos' gimmick is that you can move the black ring underneath to change its mode, so overall you have sort of a VariAres Beyblade where both the Layer and the Driver change modes.

[Image: C_nrkw1UMAAuck_.jpg]
From: https://mobile.twitter.com/Ilove__TAKUAN...5000646656

Both the Layer and Trans have an Attack Mode (left side of the page) and an Endurance Mode (right).
OK, can people reply now hah? I knew those activity icons before the thread titles were essential...
I can't wait till I get this! Although now I really want Killer Deathsyther too, but I have no means of getting one. Oh well, I'll get Kool Doomscizor (I'll cry if that's what they go for lol)
Thanks for images Kai-V. To be honest, between Legend Spriggan, Killer Deathscyther and this, this one is by far the least nicest looking one and the one I am least excited for. It's still a cool beyblade but it doesn't look quite as cool to me, it's the colours and awkward shape. I get a dual layer feel for this one rather than god layer for whatever reason. I expected the layers gimmick to be mode change similar to a 4D wheel and it seems I was probably right.
I mean, is it just me or do both images show the same thing in both modes hah? There are surprise marks at the top of each, yet they seem to illustrate no change at all hah.