[Product]  B-79 Starter Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing

(Apr. 29, 2017  4:56 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: I feel like Drain Fafnir won't absorb Tornado Wyvern very well because of its spinning layer.

Also, where can you purchase this?

You could use Hobby Link Japan, Amazon, Ebay, a middleman, and much more.
Leo Burst is a great middleman for getting the newest releases so check out his channel to find his video of how to buy from him. (He only uses PayPal so it's pretty safe)
i checked hobbylink and DF was backordered...
(Apr. 29, 2017  9:19 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: i checked hobbylink and DF was backordered...

Try Leoburst, he has great prices and always makes sure to keep you updated on when it ships or if there will be any delays
when I ordered it this week its only written April release. but still available...(doesn't get their stuff but they waiting it) may be they have too much pre-order at the moment....
I preordered dF on HLJ within the first couple of hours it was on their site.. and I didn't get one. So they must have only gotten a really small bunch of them.
Luckily we have Leo Burst as an option, too Wink
(Apr. 30, 2017  12:57 PM)Homax Wrote: I preordered dF on HLJ within the first couple of hours it was on their site.. and I didn't get one. So they must have only gotten a really small bunch of them.
Luckily we have Leo Burst as an option, too ;)

It's a really popular site so I think it's more that rather than they didn't have many to begin with.
At the moment my order is waiting stock so its saved in my private warehouse nd they will ship it soon as they have it.
if I were to get this bey, which drivers would be good for it. I'm thinking perhaps either revolve, orbit or atomic from what I hear they are good drivers for the bey.
(May. 02, 2017  6:02 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: if I were to get this bey, which drivers would be good for it. I'm thinking perhaps either revolve, orbit or atomic from what I hear they are good drivers for the bey.

Revolve would be the best, yes.
(May. 02, 2017  8:33 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: flugel is pretty good

Revolve is better in most ways, actually. But if he does not own Revolve, Flügel is good.
in bbgs video it stood against a snipe shot though because ragunraks theeth it burst
(May. 03, 2017  7:31 AM)MPZLShadow Wrote: in bbgs video it stood against a snipe shot though because ragunraks theeth it burst

Tbh I would recommend to not judge a part completely based off a YouTube video. Do remember they are edited, so there are chances only best shots are used and popular bey is made to win. I'm not saying BBG does this but most does to make there video look good. And it may affect outcome as well. Like if they shoot 10 battles and take 7,8 & 9 because they were best (in which odin won but in rest Deathscyther won. Still due to showing only 7,8,9 makes odin win though in real Deathscyther won all other rounds)

IMO on dF. yeilding, revolve, atomic, hold, weight and Survive will be good. Maybe Vairable.

We should also try this for Attack
Does anyone think nothing is better than flugel
(May. 05, 2017  5:16 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Does anyone think nothing is better than flugel

Nothing is actually very easy to topple, while Flügel is pretty good at keeping stable. Also, nothings gimmick isn't particularly useful, much like Flügel's, but Flügel wins in terms of usability.
I think Nothing could be good as defensive purpose to absorb hit when it wobbling. may be a good improvement for defense and stamina in one.
(May. 05, 2017  7:51 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I think Nothing could be good as defensive purpose to absorb hit when it wobbling. may be a good improvement for defense and stamina in one.

But it's just too easily destabilized, once it gets hit good enough it has a hard time getting up while losing more stamina as well. The spring in it also doesn't seem to help much, it just seems to jump 2 times and lose staminain the process(especially if the bey gets hit while jumping).
Of course a spring base is bad... Plus the spring is only vertical, so there is no reason it would absorb shocks horizontally.
Imagine we all talkin bad about he nothing driver and the next tourney winner takes a win with the nothing driver lol.
(May. 06, 2017  12:14 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Imagine we all talkin bad about he nothing driver and the next tourney winner takes a win with the nothing driver lol.

This driver is the next Edge lol. I'm gonna dread when Hasbro starts using this instead of what Garuda's driver will be.
(May. 06, 2017  12:53 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  12:14 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Imagine we all talkin bad about he nothing driver and the next tourney winner takes a win with the nothing driver lol.

This driver is the next Edge lol. I'm gonna dread when Hasbro starts using this instead of what Garuda's driver will be.

what if garuda comes with edge

what then
(May. 06, 2017  12:56 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  12:53 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: This driver is the next Edge lol. I'm gonna dread when Hasbro starts using this instead of what Garuda's driver will be.

what then

I'd cry

Lol. #ChallengeAccepted #Nothingforme #ReasontoBeyhahah

(May. 06, 2017  12:56 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2017  12:53 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: This driver is the next Edge lol. I'm gonna dread when Hasbro starts using this instead of what Garuda's driver will be.

what then

Probably WW3 will start in Beybladers vs Hasbro. But maybe Hyperblades like "mistake corrector" can come
Hyperblades 2: Sorry we shoehorned in our idea of a good product and it turned out to be garbage Tongue_out

Getting back on topic, I tried out dF on Hold against a D2 Defense combo, and Fafnir actually managed to burst it with some consistency. I'll have to make a formal test on this, lol