[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

(Mar. 24, 2017  2:46 PM)Sıon Wrote: maybe sell premium parts, or legalised WBO created modifications that enhance performance? I'm thinking if we have a special person designated to making premium Parts, and even whole tops, it could really add to the competitive element to the parts that were once useful, or were defective.

Not a bad business plan. Like you send in parts to a wbo official to fix for a small fee?
(Mar. 24, 2017  3:38 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Not a bad business plan. Like you send in parts to a wbo official to fix for a small fee?

close. I was thinking you buy them, and they are shipped already modified for optimization, or aesthetics, Eg Smoother gyro or cycle drivers or mix and matched color schemes for parts.
(Mar. 24, 2017  4:00 PM)Sıon Wrote: close. I was thinking you buy them, and they are shipped already modified for optimization, or aesthetics, Eg Smoother gyro or cycle drivers or mix and matched color schemes for parts.

So buy the whole beyblade from a wbo official?
I like it only for aesthetics. If you were able to get enhanced versions of beys, tournaments would become pay to win.
It's very interesting to see that God Valkyrie god ability actually works! Thanks to LEOTOY, we can see it in this video.
God Valkyrie initial concept sketches:
[Image: C8FOBx1VsAATYba.jpg]
(Mar. 28, 2017  8:35 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's very interesting to see that God Valkyrie god ability actually works! Thanks to LEOTOY, we can see it in this video.

I don't think I fully understand what I'm looking at here, and YouTube's automatic translation is no help, either.
(Mar. 30, 2017  10:12 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: I don't think I fully understand what I'm looking at here, and YouTube's automatic translation is no help, either.

Well it is just slow-motion battles that show how God Valkyrie's upper wings are in different positions after hits or depending on velocity. There is nothing more to it... You need to know no Japanese.
(Mar. 28, 2017  8:35 PM)BeyGa Wrote: It's very interesting to see that God Valkyrie god ability actually works!

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it /works/ per say, and I don't think anyone doubted that the spring was absorbing shocks. I think we'll need a higher frame-rate and a comparison to regular v2 to see if the bound attack actually hits any harder or if it just weakens the hits like most people theorize
(Mar. 30, 2017  10:48 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it /works/ per say, and I don't think anyone doubted that the spring was absorbing shocks. I think we'll need a higher frame-rate and a comparison to regular v2 to see if the bound attack actually hits any harder or if it just weakens the hits like most people theorize
Tbh you can do that with just seeing how far it pushes beys, how hard it hit by sound. Atleast from 1234,bb video it seemed like it has very good uper smash as it sometimes send D2 flying
I feel gV will be insane at stationary attack in combos like gVHβ and gVGC. I would even go aNd risk gVHU.

I can't test it. but someone should test these combos, as they might be of some use.
Is this the heaviest layer ever created?!?
(Apr. 03, 2017  10:16 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Is this the heaviest layer ever created?!?

Lost Longinus at around 15 grams.
After using gV for about 20 rounds the translucent plastic on the top is becoming white-ish on the tips of the wings. Y has TT done this, isn't there a strong clear plastic...
It's a softer plastic to prevent it to break. I prefer that to have a broken Bey.
There is a wide range of softer plastics (on the verge of being rubber even, as the whole Rainbow Ver. Unicorn CS demonstrated) that would not adorn stress marks...
I still prefer that to a broken Beyblade. If TT did it that way, alright, there's not much we can do about it. Joyful_3;
(Apr. 05, 2017  3:49 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I still prefer that to a broken Beyblade. If TT did it that way, alright, there's not much we can do about it. Joyful_3;

so the tt trying to prevent breakage using softer plastic?
So I've noticed the white marks on my Gv too and was wondering if this whitening would continue throughout the wing eventually causing it to break. Just curious because I don't want to feel like I can't battle with it.
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:50 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: So I've noticed the white marks on my Gv too and was wondering if this whitening would continue throughout the wing eventually causing it to break. Just curious because I don't want to feel like I can't battle with it.

It's just the soft plastic
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:56 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's just the soft plastic

I understand this but will the soft plastic wear out overtime and break? The harder plastic just snaps off with no warning, the soft plastic starts to whiten but then what?
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:58 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: I understand this but will the soft plastic wear out overtime and break? The harder plastic just snaps off with no warning, the soft plastic starts to whiten but then what?

I think the whit stuff will only spread out to a certain extent. There will be a point where the plastic makes not contact with the other bey so only the tips of the wings will whiten
(Apr. 06, 2017  11:24 PM)Mage Wrote: I think the whit stuff will only spread out to a certain extent. There will be a point where the plastic makes not contact with the other bey so only the tips of the wings will whiten
Ok thanks, I've been doing more battles with my gV and the white hasn't seemed to spread. Just paranoid because of how TT beys are known to break and gV is one of my favorite layers
(Apr. 07, 2017  12:04 AM)CageRaidHD Wrote: Ok thanks, I've been doing more battles with my gV and the white hasn't seemed to spread. Just paranoid because of how TT beys are known to break and gV is one of my favorite layers
Speaking of which, has the gV layer had any reported breaks at all?