[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

Holy **** that reminds me of Big Bang Pegasus so much with that red plastic part. Sadly, it probably won't be more OP after removing the red ring like Pegasus. Big Bang can be used with the massive wings inverted.
Meanwhile, I am still a bit skeptical about the Rb driver, because that looks like plastic to me.

Edit: Apparently Rb works like F:D. Yeesh, TT really ran out of ideas and decided to make a near carbon copy of Big Bang Pegasus. Oh well.
(Mar. 15, 2017  2:13 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Holy **** that reminds me of Big Bang Pegasus so much with that red plastic part. Sadly, it probably won't be more OP after removing the red ring like Pegasus. Big Bang can be used with the massive wings inverted.
Meanwhile, I am still a bit skeptical about the Rb driver, because that looks like plastic to me.

Edit: Apparently Rb works like F:D. Yeesh, TT really ran out of ideas and decided to make a near carbon copy of Big Bang Pegasus. Oh well.

Like F:D except that it falls on a regular-sized star-shaped plastic flat tip instead of a wide rubber flat tip...
(Mar. 15, 2017  2:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Like F:D except that it falls on a regular-sized star-shaped plastic flat tip instead of a wide rubber flat tip...

HOPEFULLY the fact that it's plastic rather than rubber will make it better than F : D. Still have doubts though.

Who here bets that Legend Spriggan will have a version of F : S?
I had not really understood yesterday when I watched the show live, but this picture does seem to show that you can use Core Discs alone, without any Frame attached to them... I do not know why anyone would do that though, as the weight is probably mediocre.

[Image: C66jg8cVwAAB8AU.jpg]
Anybody notice that HLJ has not listed any of the new beys?
(Mar. 15, 2017  6:59 PM)boltoms Wrote: Anybody notice that HLJ has not listed any of the new beys?

I stopped using Hobby Link Japan a long time ago when even though you preordered something, they had no stock when it came out anyway.
(Mar. 15, 2017  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I stopped using Hobby Link Japan a long time ago when even though you preordered something, they had no stock when it came out anyway.

Yeah, you have to be early when ordering there sadly.
(Mar. 15, 2017  6:59 PM)boltoms Wrote: Anybody notice that HLJ has not listed any of the new beys?

I've frequently been checking on there, too. I don't want to be late and then don't get anything like last time with A2... 

When do they usually list new stuff?
(Mar. 15, 2017  7:41 PM)Homax Wrote: I've frequently been checking on there, too. I don't want to be late and then don't get anything like last time with A2... 

When do they usually list new stuff?

There's still the option to buy directly from Leo Burst or marutti. Smile
Or wait to order directly from Japan with Rakuten Global.
With HLJ, they normally post two weeks in advance. I broke down and bought Creis satan off Toku Taku. It's a great site, but a little pricey. Smile
(Mar. 15, 2017  8:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Or wait to order directly from Japan with Rakuten Global.

Their shipping prices are insane. :0
(Mar. 16, 2017  12:14 AM)Homax Wrote: Their shipping prices are insane. :0

If you order more than one product, from experience the shipping costs totally make sense.
(Mar. 16, 2017  12:14 AM)Homax Wrote: Their shipping prices are insane. :0

That's because it's only EMS shipping for some stupid reason. It would probably be cheaper to just buy it from a middleman service and then use SAL shipping.

(Mar. 16, 2017  12:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you order more than one product, from experience the shipping costs totally make sense.

Yeah not where you're in a country with low customs charge limits and they seem to charge EMS shipped items specifically but let SAL shipped items sail through.
Valkyrie looks incredible. Ragnuruk's layer seems rather useless in terms of the gimmick tho
(Mar. 16, 2017  12:35 AM)Ultra Wrote: That's because it's only EMS shipping for some stupid reason. It would probably be cheaper to just buy it from a middleman service and then use SAL shipping.

Yeah not where you're in a country with low customs charge limits and they seem to charge EMS shipped items specifically but let SAL shipped items sail through.

I suppose each country has its pros and cons then hah: here in Canada, the customs charge limits may be higher, but it takes months before anything SAL arrives... And of course our national postal service does not offer tracking on anything other than EMS anymore.
Holy cow! Those are cool!
Nice launcher desing. Smile Simplistic and striped down to bare bones, although probably not much ergonomic as it is supposed to be held by three fingers. It probably gives more precision and maneuvering space to the user, but it will put a lot of strain on the fingers. Uncertain
Someone already got this Beyblade, and apparently the Vortex Frame, due to being three-sided, can fit in two different positions around the Core Disc (not just 6):
https://twitter.com/BBajirisuku1812/stat...5413583872

A picture of Reboot by the same Twitter user, however somehow he is able to keep this Driver in the initial position with the clutches extended when this is not really supposed to be doable... The high velocity of the Beyblade spinning is what is supposed to make the grey tip extend. 

[Image: C7BYS7uU4AEG-co.jpg]
Somehow God Valkyrie is already on Amazon USA, just checked. I will buy when the price is reasonable.
the grey tip is definitly plastic from what i've seen.
Looks like this driver will be easier to launch than Variable. I gotta be honest, I quite enjoyed Variable because it was hard to learn how to launch it. Now this grey tip doesn't look that flat, making it way easier to launch. It's a cool gimmick, tho. Smile
(Mar. 16, 2017  4:54 PM)Discord Blader Wrote: Somehow God Valkyrie is already on Amazon USA, just checked. I will buy when the price is reasonable.

Can you link this i might buy myself
(Mar. 17, 2017  12:27 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Can you link this i might buy myself

I'm too late, we are all too late... 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XG9...BGB1RRM8PN
Why would the bey gods do this!?
HLJ listing: http://hlj.com/product/TKT87481