[Product]  B-73 New generation God Valkyrie.6V.Rb Starter

(Mar. 18, 2017  2:32 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: When will we actually be able to buy the god beys on hobbylink japan cause for me it still says march release?

You choose the bey you want to buy click add to cart then click checkout when your ready to buy.

The power of God Valkyrie!!
Those freaking one shots Gasp
(Mar. 18, 2017  2:32 PM)CageRaidHD Wrote: When will we actually be able to buy the god beys on hobbylink japan cause for me it still says march release?

It looks like you can buy it now. If not they should have some soon.
Are the upper wings of GV re in forced?

I already paid for my gV, so they have/had Stock.
(Mar. 18, 2017  5:51 PM)Aronno Wrote: Are the upper wings of GV re in forced?

I didn't see any extra plastic in the wings, so I would assume no
(Mar. 18, 2017  2:57 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: The power of God Valkyrie!!
Would probably agree to this if it weren't for the fact that Z2 is used for testing, since Z2 is relatively easy to burst.
Still, the bey itself looks pretty cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3nrUfEOyBg
Apparently due to mould changes all reboot drivers do not work or it's hard to make them change their mode
(Mar. 21, 2017  2:04 AM)Leokan Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3nrUfEOyBg
Apparently due to mould changes all reboot drivers do not work or it's hard to make them change their mode
I knew there was something up with many of them! Most didn't seem to do anything in videos.
(Mar. 21, 2017  2:04 AM)Leokan Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3nrUfEOyBg

Wait... ALL of them? Are you sure?
Not all sorry I should have been careful in constructing the sentence. But some of them don't work. Check out the video in the link.
(Mar. 21, 2017  1:16 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Is "6" heavier then Boost?

Yes, it is about as heavy as Gravity, heavier with a frame.
Hmm, from that video, it also looks like Reboot will keep the Beyblade's movement speed more consistent (I.e. Beyblade will continue to bank in the stadium longer) through the battle since it's low friction plastic rather than rubber which might be really good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f5GzYhwC9I

Apparently adding some lubricant on the springs inside the driver fixes the reboot driver from getting stuck.
(Mar. 23, 2017  5:43 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f5GzYhwC9I

Apparently adding some lubricant on the springs inside the driver fixes the reboot driver from getting stuck.

Only do this if unwilling to use it in a WBO tournamnet
(Mar. 23, 2017  6:02 AM)mj9 Wrote: Only do this if unwilling to use it in a WBO tournamnet

Is it really considered illegal if you fix the springs to do something it was originally intended to do?
(Mar. 23, 2017  6:17 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Is it really considered illegal if you fix the springs to do something it was originally intended to do?

Well since your adding foreign substance then yes
(Mar. 23, 2017  6:17 AM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: Is it really considered illegal if you fix the springs to do something it was originally intended to do?

Any modification that involves permanently applying a foreign substance with the intent to affect part performance is illegal because we have no way to regulate the consistency of those modifications between users.
(Oct. 22, 2016  1:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will have a Proto Launcher only, but it should be a new sort of Valkyrie. It will be released in March.

Credits to egnat from Ameba for the CoroCoro teaser of God Valkyrie above.

Sign me up ?
(Mar. 24, 2017  6:14 AM)ygjr Wrote:
Sign me up ?

What do you mean?
I honestly don't feel it is right that people should buy a whole new top because they have a defect that cant be "legally" fixed. I feel it should be allowed, but only if the person can show it functions properly (aka it closes properly without any sort of force)), since you aren't exactly making a permanent change, but one to help it break in.
(Mar. 24, 2017  12:58 PM)Sıon Wrote: I honestly don't feel it is right that people should buy a whole new top because they have a defect that cant be "legally" fixed. I feel it should be allowed, but only if the person can show it functions properly (aka it closes properly without any sort of force)), since you aren't exactly making a permanent change, but one to help it break in.

But not everyone can replicate it to the same degree. One could do it perfectly, while another is only able to partially ease the movement, or a third person does it way too well. We play Beyblade, so you sort of agree to play with the official parts as they are released...
maybe sell premium parts, or legalised WBO created modifications that enhance performance? I'm thinking if we have a special person designated to making premium Parts, and even whole tops, it could really add to the competitive element to the parts that were once useful, or were defective.