[Product]  B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy

(Jan. 21, 2017  3:02 AM)Ultra Wrote: Really? I'd say completely the opposite by far in both cases.

Even to me Booster ver. looks much cleaner. 

I mean RLC one is good too but really that purple clear plastic just don't work with that blue colour.
Buying this bey next week
(Jan. 22, 2017  5:27 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/notXIyesKuTHA/status...6700549120
Different molds? Of J2

A3 and A4 is harder to burst than A1 and A2.
Why there is still no detailed introduction picture on beyblade's website?
[Image: 6aa132d1f703918f7d91f87a583d269758eec442.jpg]
What do you mean? In any case, clearly January is a very small month release-wise for TAKARA-TOMY in Beyblade Burst, considering that there was something significant ahead of the winter holidays in November and December. Plus, they have more going on in January, if you just think about the Beyblade Bar and the Grade 1 tournaments going on throughout January and February. A Booster and a recolour of the Sword Launcher are clearly very low priorities compared to that. Plus, as is obvious, Jail Jormungand was technically already released in the past, so this is nothing new...
There is always a picture like this to introduce a bey on beyblade offical website, but there is not such a pic for J2.
[Image: bey_b67.jpg]
(Jan. 26, 2017  8:25 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: There is always a picture like this to introduce a bey on beyblade offical website, but there is not such a pic for J2.

That's because Takara-Tomy knew the secret long form of J2 in advance: Just Junk.
(Jan. 27, 2017  3:44 AM)Gum#1 Wrote: Triple Trident?
This thread is about Jail Jormungand not Trident
(Jan. 27, 2017  5:32 AM)Angry Face Wrote: That's because Takara-Tomy knew the secret long form of J2 in advance: Just Junk.
But there is always such a pic no matter it is junk or not. Even some worse beys like H2 and U2 have this pic
There is a pic on the official site.

B-69 Booster Jail Yolmunggan. I.Cy
Stamina type
Set contents Beyblade Layers: jail Jormungand , disk: Infiniti , the driver: cycle ]
Release on Saturday, January 21, 2017
(Jan. 30, 2017  8:21 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: There is a pic on the official site.

Stamina type
Set contents Beyblade Layers: jail Jormungand , disk: Infiniti , the driver: cycle ]
Release on Saturday, January 21, 2017

Link?
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/products

ctrl+f "B-69"
(Jan. 31, 2017  5:15 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/products

ctrl+f  "B-69"

That is exactly the picture that was posted previously by the person who asked... It is not the type of image they are looking for at all.
bah, why you end my trolling xD
I used a combo of J2GR and found it good to compete recoiling the opponent.
So to me that's not a junk lol
Cant get a good use of Cy btw.....
That red CoroCoro lottery prize Jail Jormungand recolour:

[Image: 000594.png]

[Image: 000595.png]

[Image: 000596.png]
i'd make a snarky comment of the fact they didn't even finish shopping on the stickers for the layer but aAAAAH THIS LOOKS SO GOOOOD

WHY MUST THIS BE A LOTTERY ITEM

WOE IS ME
all these lottery beys always look so good. oh lamentable day.
Woah! This recolour looks amazing. Grin
There will apparently be a purple recolour as well?

[Image: C9q4b4BV0AABkPH.jpg]
I wonder how this will be received; I'm sadly thinking that it'll be another prize Bey ;(
(Apr. 18, 2017  1:00 PM)Hato Wrote: I wonder how this will be received; I'm sadly thinking that it'll be another prize Bey ;(

Lottery beys are always recolours of the newest releases so that's pretty unlikely.
Why are there so many prize recolor a for this bey? It's not like he's one of the four spin gods or whatever you call 'em