[Product]  B-69 Booster Jail Jormungand.I.Cy

I suppose this is another attempt at a gliding feature? So the name must be Cyclone I guess.

Thanks Kai-V.

EDIT: Would've liked it to have a Trypio like disk but smaller, but meh whatever.
(Dec. 28, 2016  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently the Cy Driver is shaped like a propeller.

I hope someone picks up that phone, because I freaking called it Tongue_out
Another way to get J2 and I are appreciated, but I really want to know what Cy is. Not only for the sake of finding out what the driver actually is, but also to clear up if the new driver names are always the first two letters or just two notable letters.
Hope they give it better teeth then the blue and purple one from rlc3
On the box we can see a green plastic projection from the bottom of the bey. Looks like the driver will have some sort of extensions
hopefully the propellers are free spinning, which could allow some LAD.
I think J2 will have only one battle in the anime[Image: i_f25.png?t=20140803]
The bey club's members who take part in the individual competition are Valt, Shu and Komurasaki, and we have Jail Jormungand, Nova Neptune and perhaps Exceed Evileye as their opponents...
Well The fact J2 was available through Random Layer Vol 3 only its good to see a booster with a New Driver Cy ! Looking forward to this.
I bet the new Driver will be called Cyclone. Smile
Hopefully the wings on Cy are of decent enough size and angle to actually provide lift/downforce. Lift would be better for stamina, so hopefully lift in right-spin
Ok well I'm predicting that Cy will have wing like stuff or have a driver like RB
(Dec. 30, 2016  2:33 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Ok well I'm predicting that Cy will have wing like stuff or have a driver like RB

We already have a RB which is ßite. This is a stamina type also and a RB is more suited to defense types.
(Dec. 30, 2016  11:13 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Hopefully the wings on Cy are of decent enough size and angle to actually provide lift/downforce. Lift would be better for stamina, so hopefully lift in right-spin

It would not help for stamina at all; the beyblade would lose its balance really quickly, and since the stamina and balance of every beyblade from the Burst generation is terrible, I would not look forward to such a driver.

If the air was pushed up, it would be the exact opposite, though.

I think it's quite obvious that it's going to be yet again a replica of a performance tip or a spin track from Metal Fight Beyblade. Probably DF145, W145, W105 or WA130.
(Dec. 30, 2016  3:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It would not help for stamina at all; the beyblade would lose its balance really quickly, and since the stamina and balance of every beyblade from the Burst generation is terrible, I would not look forward to such a driver.

If the air was pushed up, it would be the exact opposite, though.

I think it's quite obvious that it's going to be yet again a replica of a performance tip or a spin track from Metal Fight Beyblade. Probably DF145, W145, W105 or WA130.

If air were pulled up (downforce), it would dig the tip of the driver into the ground, resulting in more friction with the stadium. While that would be useful for KO Defense or Attack where grip is key, it would make the bey's stamina notably worse as compared to having no air moving gimmick.

Tl;dr lift is better for friction reduction, downforce is better for grip and balance.
I've always thought that, because of the beyblade losing spin so soon, the actual downforce or lift provided by wing gimmick drivers and spin tracks was pretty much negligible, only really having a noticeable affect in the beginning of battles. On top of this the wings would produce a lot more air drag than conventional wingless drivers/spin tracks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but, combined, these two things would mean that you're trading a bit of stamina for stability early in the match, when your bey doesn't really need it, making these gimmicks pretty subpar.
Wow it reminds me off H145

thanks for the pictures!
(Jan. 09, 2017  10:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't think Cy looks like propeller, but it reminds me the ED145 in mfb..

[Image: dab81d0928381f30a84bcbf1a0014c086f06f0b4.jpg]
[Image: eff3194e78f0f736b1870a590355b319eac41380.jpg]

J2 looks really dumb at that angle. Cy is nowhere near what I expected.
Woah that's awesome but how come I missed this? I saw the trailer and episode. It reminds me of ED145 and V145 in a way. Looks nice although I still would've preferred a Trypio disk haha, regardless if it sucked or not.
Really nice looking! Hopefully it's free spining. Grin
Thanks for the pics! Grin
To be honest, I honestly think this driver will have no good use in stamina (Until I see the very tip.)
hello h145
Whoa, interesting. I wonder how the "wings" will interact with the Tornado Ridge of the stadium.
DELETED