[Product]  B-67 Random Booster Vol. 5 Gigant Gaia.Q.F - Draciel S.C.P

(Dec. 28, 2016  10:20 AM)Alta Wrote: It certainly appears to shake while spinning, strange considering that it really doesn't seem imbalanced when looking at it's underside, the only thing that breaks symmetry is that small protrusion on one corner.

That small protrusion is slightly filled up on the underside, unlike the other 3 sections, which are completely hollow.
Although the teeth of G2 is not as strong as V2 or X2, but I think this is enough for a balance layer... And I want to put G2 on a defense combo... Maybe G2HP or G2KN? I hope I can get G2 as soon as possible...
(Nov. 29, 2016  7:53 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Hmm yeah I was thinking same lol it seems like mixture of Kraken and Poison. To me, Q look more like Metal System Libra which is good as it seems to have very little weight in middle which will give it more stamina. It looks heavy too (lol but it could again just 'look' heavy like armed)

Well I dont think it could be quake as we have a driver with same name already

No the Q Disk is called Quarter but driver is the only one that I don't no about
(Dec. 29, 2016  6:02 AM)shadowolf34 Wrote: No the Q Disk is called Quarter but driver is the only one that I don't no about

LOL I made that post really long ago when we didn't knew about its name. now we all know its called Quater and driver is fusion
the sword of the blue xcalibur, is it painted?
(Dec. 29, 2016  6:02 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: the sword of the blue xcalibur, is it painted?

no it is blue plastic
Thanks, that's awesome, I hated how the original X2 paint chipped off
I'm back, first off.

Imo, from what I'm seeing, quarter is sort-of like the Basalt wheel from mfb. It's heavy, yet also off balanced. Im sure that this would go well on something like weight, maybe? (Sorry. The last burst purchase I made was RBv1, so I'm kinda out of date with parts)

Definitely a VQX, aQX, or B2QX combo would be good for attack. Not sure teeth-wise, but maybe a WQW could work too. Or if someone managed to get a baldur, WQb could work well, possibly.

Sorry if I sound dumb in my combo making. I'm more into cubing at this point, although I do beyblade here and there (BURN BLAZE FTW!)
(Dec. 30, 2016  10:14 AM)Sıon Wrote: Not sure teeth-wise, but maybe a WQW could work too. Or if someone managed to get a baldur, WQb could work well, possibly.

I don't see any reason you'd want to put Weight off-balance. That would put it on the edge of the plastic, making it move aggressively and lose a lot of stamina. At that point, I'd just use Accel, Assault, or Zephyr. Similar things could be said for Bite, and in it's place I'd use Xtreme.

Quarter and Unite could be interesting. Heck, it might even be able to hold a flower for more than a few seconds with Quarter.
(Dec. 28, 2016  10:20 AM)Alta Wrote: It certainly appears to shake while spinning, strange considering that it really doesn't seem imbalanced when looking at it's underside, the only thing that breaks symmetry is that small protrusion on one corner.

At first, I also thought the small detail on top was the only imbalance, but if you look underneath where that one different side is, it is slightly more filled in.
Which disk makes a Beyblade more unbalanced, Quarter or Oval?

Curious cause I want to make an attack combo using the Quake Driver.
(Jan. 01, 2017  3:27 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Which disk makes a Beyblade more unbalanced, Quarter or Oval?

Quarter, Oval isn't really imbalanced because of the hollowing underneath.
(Jan. 01, 2017  3:27 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Which disk makes a Beyblade more unbalanced, Quarter or Oval?

Quarter by far. Oval isn't unbalanced, it just has an uncommon weight distribution that's supposed to help with Stamina and Attack, but it's so light it's worthless.
With quarter, I think it would've been better to use slightly thinner metal and instead of adding a slight bump to the top on one of the sides, add some metal underneath where the gaps are. I think it would have been much better for that.
In this video we can see how unbalanced Quarter is, how strong Gigant Gaia is! Grin
(Jan. 01, 2017  3:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: In this video we can see how unbalanced Quarter is, [b]how strong Gigant Gaia is![b] :D

It only won 5/16 and most of its wins seemed to be due to a combination of dumb luck and the video poster not being very good at launching? It seems like it has strong teeth though since Gaia didn't burst once.
Wow, Gigant Gaia is unburstable or what? This definitely does not sound good for the chance I am giving to left spin in Burst...
(Jan. 01, 2017  4:02 PM)Ultra Wrote: It only won 5/16 and most of its wins seemed to be due to a combination of dumb luck and the video poster not being very good at launching? It seems like it has strong teeth though since Gaia didn't burst once.

Precisely, that's what I meant to say by "strong".

Right, maybe I didn't express well what I was thinking, I meant, look at those heavy hits L2 delivered, and G2 stood up very well against a heavy and strong opponent. Doesn't matter if it won or not, thing is that thing is unburstable, as Kai-V pointed. :O
(Jan. 01, 2017  5:08 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Precisely, that's what I meant to say by "strong".

Right, maybe I didn't express well what I was thinking, I meant, look at those heavy hits L2 delivered, and G2 stood up very well against a heavy and strong opponent. Doesn't matter if it won or not, thing is that thing is unburstable, as Kai-V pointed. Gasp

I think that has more to do with the fact that it was up against L2 since opposite spinning beyblades act like gears against each other the layers aren't forced into unlocking as much.

Just my two cents, gotta wait until someone can do some real extensive testing.
(Jan. 01, 2017  5:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I think that has more to do with the fact that it was up against L2 since opposite spinning beyblades act like gears against each other the layers aren't forced into unlocking as much.

Just my two cents, gotta wait until someone can do some real extensive testing.
but if you watch Leo Burst's video, L2 (on revolve) bursted OHD twice and they were spinning opposite directions
(Jan. 01, 2017  9:18 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: but if you watch Leo Burst's video, L2 (on revolve) bursted OHD twice and they were spinning opposite directions
Yeah, but the chances of bursting are less.
(Jan. 01, 2017  4:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, Gigant Gaia is unburstable or what? This definitely does not sound good for the chance I am giving to left spin in Burst...

It sure has looked like it so far in the videos I've seen. But in any case, L2 has seemed so far to be more adept at KOing than bursting (possibly because of it being left-spin) overall and just because it wasn't able to burst Gigant Gaia in that video doesn't mean that the chances of left-spin/L2 being good have been lowered! Hard to judge based on the launches seen in that video since L2 did get good, heavy hits, but maybe wasn't banked that well all the time. And it's also just one specific match-up; there's a lot of Attack Layers that are good against some Layers and bad against others (that being said, I do think with better launches L2 could do even better in terms of KOing versus G2).
(Dec. 29, 2016  6:34 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: LOL I made that post really long ago when we didn't knew about its name. now we all know its called Quater and driver is fusion

TNx
I don't think it would be a bad thing for G2 to have good defensive potential either way!
(Jan. 08, 2017  4:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think it would be a bad thing for G2 to have good defensive potential either way!

Yep! I didn't have high hopes, but I'm amazed at G2!